What is The Game Collection?
The Game Collection is of the country’s most trusted online games retailer. The company was founded in July 2005 with an aim to bring avid gamers a comprehensive range of new releases, back catalogue and pre-owned games for all current formats. In addition, they also offer a selection of gaming related clothing and other merchandise at great value and most of the time the very lowest in the UK. By getting the best process from their suppliers, The Game Collection then passes on the savings straight to their customers.
TheGameCollection.net also offer free delivery for all their UK customers as well as international delivery to more than 70 countries. In addition, you can earn reward points as a loyal customer each time you buy from them, you can then use these points as discount off future orders. The more you spend, the more you save. They also have giveaways regularly with amazing prices such as voucher codes and even consoles on their social media accounts.
Here at LatestDeals.co.uk, you can get even more amazing savings on your gaming needs with our latest TheGameCollection.net sales, discounts, voucher coded and coupon codes shared each month by our community of bargain hunters. Don’t forget to checkout our ShopTo and Simply Games offers and deals if you want to satisfy the game aficionado in you!
Kinect Sports Rivals: Jetski on Xbox One at Gamescom 2013
What does The Game Collection sell?
TheGameCollection.net offers cheap video games and accessories for Xbox 360, Playstation PS3, PS2, PS4, Vita, Nintendo Wii U, Wii, 3DS, DS and PC. Their online catalogue includes the following categories:
- Xbox One
- WII U
- Toys & Gifts
Daily Special Offers
Their stock is fast moving which means their special offers, deals and promotions change daily. They're always on the lookout for ways to bring their loyal customers the best deals across their range.
How do I contact The Game Collection?
- You may email them using their Online Contact Form.
- You may call them on 01792 704 379.
Customer Service opening hours:
- Monday to Friday: 8:00am to 4:30pm
If you prefer in writing, their postal address is:
The Game Collection
Unit C Redbrick Court,
Swansea Enterprise Park,
What are the delivery options for The Game Collection?
- Orders placed Monday to Friday and before 3pm will be dispatched the same day via Royal Mail First Class as standard for FREE.
- This service usually takes 1-2 days if you order before 3pm (Monday - Friday)
- If your order is over £80.00 or is heavy or bulky, they will send your order via Parcelforce which will usually arrive next working day.
- For £5.95 plus £1.00 per additional standard item, Royal Mail Special Delivery which is guaranteed by 1pm the next day is only available for selected standard items that are listed as in stock.
- £2 per standard item and £14.99 per larger item (e.g. collectors editions, consoles etc) - the exact postage charge will be displayed during checkout.
- They aim to dispatch all items within 24 hours (unless stated otherwise on products page) of the order being placed and delivery usually takes 3-5 working days.
- They deliver to a select number of countries outside of Europe for a charge of £4 per standard item and £14.99 per larger item (e.g. collectors editions, consoles etc) - the exact postage charge will be displayed during checkout.
- They aim to dispatch all items within 24 hours (unless stated otherwise on products page) of the order being placed and delivery usually takes 5-7 working days.
For more information, read their full Delivery page.
How do I return an item to The Game Collection?
- If you no longer want your purchase and it remains unopened and unused, you can arrange to return it to The Games Collection within 14 days of receipt for a refund.
- Contact their Customer Service Team by phone or email before returning any item so your return can be authorised. Failure to do this may result in no refund being issued.
- In accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations games must be in their original packaging and still be sealed. Consoles may be opened for the purpose of inspection (but not used).
- For large and/or expensive items, we may arrange for a courier to collect your purchase.
- On receipt of your authorised return they will process your refund within 2-3 working days. Please note, this does not include your bank's processing time.
- For more information, read their full Returns Policy page.
Reward Points is The Game Collection's loyalty programme, offering their customers the chance to earn Reward Points as they shop on TheGameCollection.net. These Reward Points can then be used against purchases to pay for them in full or part from across the entire site.
After you have created an account TheGameCollection.net, each time you shop on their website, you will earn Reward Points on your purchases. You will earn 10 Reward Points for every full £1 spent, on a per product basis. Please note: guests will not earn ANY Reward Points so remember to login or create an account before you place your order.
100 Reward Points are worth 25p to spend on products across the website. Your current Reward Points balance will be visible on the checkout pages and within your account and can be selected as a payment option. Reward Points can be spent in increments of 100, worth 25p discount for each 100 Reward Points spent. It will be possible to pay for all or a part of any purchase using Reward Points.
Forza Motorsport 6 gameplay from E3 2015 played on a VXR iMotion rig