What is The Hut?
TheHut.com is the flagship website of the The Hut Group’s founded in 2004. The Hut Group is one of Europe’s leading online retailers. The Hut offers the finest products from the rest of their group which includes Zavvi, Lookfantastic, Coggles and Myportein and they use their specialist knowledge on their other websites in order to help influence their luxury online department store.
Today, TheHut.com is a leading luxury online department store bringing you the very best from their breadth and depth of quality, luxury brands. They specialise in fashion, homeware, beauty, and lifestyle products. They deliver to more than 200 countries with tracked postage available so you can follow your order all the way to your doorstep. Shopping at The Hut is 100% safe and secure so whenever you shop for the thing you love, you are ensure to have the best possible shopping experience.
Get the luxury items you want at great value with the latest and the best The Hut sales, discounts, voucher codes and coupon codes here at Latest Deals posted every month by our community of bargain hunters!
Matthew Moulding, chief executive of The Hut Group talks about the company's export strategy
What does The Hut sell?
TheHut.com is your one-stop online destination. They offer a wide range of hand-picked products to provide you only the highest quality selections each season. They have hundreds of products on arrival every month across fashion, homewear, health & beauty, electronics and gifts. Their relationship with their brands are strong and long-standing and they also make it a point to work closely to bring their customers the best ranges, competitions and so much more! Their online catalogue includes the following categories:
- Sports & Leisure
Some of the most popular brands available on their website include:
- Le Creuset
- Hugo Boss
- Michael Kors
- The North Face
How do I contact The Hut?
- Find answers to questions you have in mind using their FAQ page.
- If you want to send them a message for any enquiries regarding your order or account, you have to Log In to your account first and use the form provided for your concern.
- You may chat with one of their Customer Service Team via the Live Chat link available on your account page.
- You can also message them via their Facebook Page or tweet their Customer Service team.
What are the delivery options for The Hut?
- £1.99 or free for orders over £30.
Next Day & Saturday Delivery
- Free for orders over £50. Order before 9pm.
- Regular terms and conditions apply for this service.
Standard Next Day & Saturday Delivery (Yodel)
- £3.95. Order before 9pm Monday - Friday.
- For Sundays and Bank Holidays order before 9pm. Courier will deliver next day (no deliveries take place on a Sunday or Bank Holiday).
Premium Next Day Delivery (DPD)
- £4.95. Order before 9pm Monday - Thursday.
- Sundays and Bank Holidays order before 9pm. Courier will e-mail 1 hour slot and deliver next working day (no deliveries take place on a weekend or bank holiday).
Premium Saturday Delivery (DPD)
- £5.95. Order before 9pm Friday.
- Courier will e-mail 1 hour slot and deliver on Saturday.
Premium Sunday Delivery (DPD)
- £5.95. Order before 3pm Saturday.
- Courier will e-mail 1 hour slot and deliver on Sunday.
How do I return an item to The Hut?
You must contact their customer service team first before returning an item to request a returns authorization number. Without this number it can be difficult to process your return meaning the process may take longer.
- You can cancel your order within 14 days without giving any reason.
- Ensure that the items you are returning are unopened and in its original packaging with any retail seals unbroken.
- You will get a refund for all your payments including cost of delivery except for supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by them.
- Refunds will be made 14 days after the day they receive back the items and will be made to the same means of payment you used for the initial transaction.
For more information, read their full Returns Policy page.