Toolstation Deals & Discounts
All our Toolstation Deals and Offers for November 2019
Are you looking for the best and the latest Toolstation discount codes, voucher codes, sale, special offers, and price drops? Here are the best shared by our massive community of bargain hunters!Read more
What is Toolstation?
When it comes to tools, accessories and building supplies, Toolstation is among the trusted company in the UK. The retailer is a supplier for the trade, home improvers, and self-builders since 2003. Customers can buy at hundreds of their physical stores, as well as through their dedicated call centre, online, and mobile site.
What sets them apart from the competition is the fact that their management and experienced team are more focused on working efficiently to keep the cost of their thousands of products low. Their main aim is for their loyal customers to "enjoy reliable trade products at unbeatable prices."
The company maintains their rapid growth and continue to meet its promise to their clients through industry-leading customer, warehousing, and supply systems.
What does Toolstation sell?
Today, Toolstation offers more than 11,000 products in their catalogue which include tools for electrical, plumbing, screws, fixings, trade essentials and top brands. All of these are available both instore and online.
Toolstation best sellers
Their online catalogue includes the following categories:
- Adhesives & Sealants
- Cleaning & Pest Control
- Construction Materials
- Hand Tools
- Heating & Insulation
- Ladders & Storage
- Painting & Decorating
- Power Tools
- Power Tool Accessories
- Roofing & Drainage
- Screws & Fixings
- Workwear & Safety
Toolstation Helping Hand - 11,000 trade quality products
How do I contact Toolstation?
You may contact them through the following:
- Use their online contact form for all sorts of inquiries. They also have a FAQ section where you can find answers to most common questions.
- You may also call their customer service toll free at 0808 100 7211 or via mobile at tel:03303333303.
- You can email them at email@example.com.
- You can request for their latest catalogue by filling up their online form.
Customer service opening times:
- Monday to Friday, 7am-8pm
- Saturday and Bank Holidays, 7am-7pm
- Sunday, 9am-5pm
Head Office postal address:
- Toolstation, Express Park, Bridgwater, TA6 4RN
What are the delivery options for Toolstation?
- Orders placed using Express or Turbo delivery before 8pm (Sunday 4pm) should reach you during the next business day (Mon-Fri).
- Express delivery will usually get to you on the next business day by 6pm and our Turbo delivery usually gets to you on the next business day by 12pm.
- For orders to some addresses, especially in the Highlands of Scotland and Offshore, next day delivery options are not available and delivery can take several days. Saturday delivery is not available for remote areas.
- For more information visit their Delivery page.
How do I return an item to Toolstation?Non-Faulty Items
- You have 14 days upon purchase to notify Toolstation of your intention to return the items.
- You will be given another 14 days to return the items from the notification date.
- You will receive your refund within 14 days once they've received and inspected the item.
- In the event you received a faulty item, you have 30 days to notify Toolstation to get be eligible for a full refund or, if you prefer, exchange or replace your product.
- If this 30-day period has passed, they will offer a repair or replacement provided that you report the fault within 12 months of purchase.
- If they are unable to repair or replace the item(s) we will provide you with a refund.
- After 12 months, your statutory rights as a consumer will continue to apply.
- Within 30 days of receipt, any unused item can be returned at your expense for a full refund.
- Bring it to any of their UK branches, or contact their customer service team.
- Original packaging, all accessories and order number must be included.
- Their terms exclude the collection of unwanted goods.
For more information, visit their Returns Policy page.
Since the 2005/6 season, Toolstation has supported "grass roots" football through sponsorship of the Toolstation Western Football League - one of the most vibrant and well-supported football leagues in the UK, which was awarded Charter Standard status by the Football Association in 2012. From the 2013/14 season, Toolstation is also the sponsor for the Toolstation Northern Counties East Football League. This too is a league with a very large following and fascinating history, and also boasts FA Charter Standard status, having been the first league at its level to achieve the award, in 2011. Clubs within these leagues play an important role in their local communities, by providing social and recreational facilities that might otherwise not exist, especially for young people.