What is Urban Outfitters?
Urban Outfitters is an American multinational clothing corporation founded by Richard Hayes, Judy Wicks and Scott Belair in 1970. The company operates in the UK, US, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Ireland, the Netherlands, Pakistan, Sweden and Spain. On March 2001, they reclassified shipping and handling revenue into net sales.
The company is a global retailer with a boutique approach, they are the biggest small retailer in the world. The people behind Urban Outfitters didn’t start it to make sense on paper and they certainly never thought they’d be writing something like a brand bio. Its inventory primarily consists of women's and men's fashion apparel, footwear, beauty and accessories, activewear and gear, and housewares.
In 2007, they received the National Preservation Honor Award from the National Trust for Historic Preservation for their Corporate Office Campus located on the Philadelphia Naval Shipyard. For the same campus, they also received the 2007 Global Award for Excellence from the Urban Land Institute. In March 2008, to introduce its new Terrain brand, the company entered the Philadelphia Flower Show and won the Alfred M. Campbell Award, the Conservation Award, People’s Choice Award and Best in Show.
Here at Latest Deals, you will find only the best and the hottest Urban Outfitters sales, offers, discounts, voucher codes and coupon codes! Our massive community of bargain hunters are always on the lookout to find the best possible deals to share to our members to provide them amazing savings!
Plus, read our Official Guide to Cheap Clothes including a list of the best retailers for discounts, how to find cheap designer clothes, secret sale groups and even how to get it all for free.
Check out the party vibes from their UO Leicester launch party.
What does Urban Outfitters sell?
The retailer has been described as hipster, stylish, kitschy, irreverent, bohemian, and retro. It sometimes carries odd and unique merchandise, like T-shirts inscribed with the words "Jive Turkey" or "Atari". They are also popular for catering to "hipster" culture and fashion, which incorporates influences from past decades. In house brands include Kimchi Blue, BDG (Bulldog), Pins & Needles, Sparkle & Fade, Silence + Noise, Coincidence & Chance, Deena & Ozzy, Ecote and Staring at Stars.
In 2011, it agreed to offer limited editions of Polaroid ONE600 instant cameras and Type 779 instant film in cooperation with the Austrian entrepreneur Florian Kaps, who acquired the rights to manufacture 700 copies of the defunct product.
Their online catalogue includes the following categories:
How do I contact Urban Outfitters?
- Their Customer Service team can be reached at email@example.com. Make sure to include your order number in your email. Emails are answered in the order they are received.
- You can call customer support on 0800-988-7726, they are available 24/7.
- Find answers to common questions and enquiries on their FAQ‘s section.
- You can find the nearest UO shop in your area using their Store Locator.
- You can get the latest news and updates on their products by signing up on their Get Our Emails.
What are the delivery options for Urban Outfitters?
They deliver Monday to Saturday, excluding Bank Holidays. Although they use all reasonable means to ensure your order is delivered within the specified time frames, during busy periods (including sale) deliveries may take a little longer. They cannot accept responsibility for late deliveries due to unforeseen circumstances outside of our control.
- Cost: £3.99 or free for orders over £30.
- Delivery Time: 3 to 5 days, Monday to Friday. 3-6 days Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man.
- Cost: £5.99, or free for orders over £90.
- Delivery Time: Next working day, place your order before 4pm Monday to Thursday for next day delivery.
Their furniture requires its own special delivery and returns process and you need to book a delivery slot. Delivery can take between 1-2 weeks. They use Mk Mail & Logistics to deliver your furniture orders. They will give you a call to let you know when you can expect them (a few days in advance of delivery), on the number you provided on your order. There's no automated tracking for furniture, but rest assured MK Mail & Logistics will call you a few days in advance of delivery to book your slot. They deliver Monday to Friday only, in working hours, between 7.30am and 6pm.
For international delivery and all other information, read their full Shipping Information page.
How do I return an item to Urban Outfitters?
You can return your items to them for a refund (the initial delivery charges are non-refundable) or an exchange within 30 days from the date of dispatch. Items must, however, be in a resalable condition and:
- Swimwear and intimate apparel must be returned unworn, with the original packaging and tags in place.
- Shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface until you are certain you are keeping them.
- In the interests of hygiene, cosmetics and pierced earrings cannot be returned.
- Their gift cards are not returnable or refundable. All their gift cards last for two years from purchase, and can be used in multiple transactions until the credit runs out.
They now offer UK returns. To return an online purchase by post, just follow these instructions:
- Fill in the returns note included in your package detailing which item(s) you are returning, the quantity, and the reason for your return. Place this in the package with the items being returned.
- Orders will come with a complimentary returns label, which should be attached to the outside of your returns package. If you have lost your label, contact their Customer Services team who will be happy to help.
You can return your items to the following address:
Urban Outfitters Europe Returns
1 Spire Road
For more information, read their full Returns Policy page.
- Urban Outfitters Official Website
- Urban Outfitters Official Facebook Page
- Urban Outfitters Official Twitter
- Urban Outfitters Official Instagram
- Urban Outfitters Official YouTube Channel
- Urban Outfitters on Pinterest
- Urban Outfitters on Songdrop
- Urban Outfitters on Flickr
- Urban Outfitters on Vimeo
- Urban Outfitters on Wikipedia