Easy Hack to Find One of Cadbury’s White Chocolate Creme Eggs
- Less than 400 of the limited edition Easter treat
- One egg worth £2,000
- Shoppers have found an easy way to hunt down the egg
There are believed to be just 371 of Cadbury’s hidden white Creme Eggs, and they can come with a prize worth £2,000.
Shoppers have been peeling back the wrapping on the eggs to see if they’ve found one of the white ones- but there’s an easier, and more hygenic, way to check.
The Trick to Finding a White Chocolate Creme Egg:
Check the ingredients.
The ingredients list on the wrapping is different for the white chocolate and milk chocolate eggs.
On a regular one, the words “milk chocolate” will come before “milk solids, vegetable fats, and cocoa butter”
Cadbury’s have confirmed that the list will be different for white chocolate eggs.
Here’s where it is predicted the eggs will be found:
- Independent retailers- 13 white eggs worth £1,000, and 78 white eggs worth £100
- Sainsbury’s- 14 eggs worth £1,000, 84 eggs worth £100
- Co-op- 1 egg worth £2,000 and 90 worth £200
- Tesco- 7 eggs worth £1,000 and 84 worth £100