Boots Discount Codes
Working Boots Vouchers and Promo Codes for January 2020
Getting all your health and beauty product needs has always been made easy by Boots. Over the years, they have made it their mission to provide only the best quality products you need to improve your health and lifestyle. With a wide range of pharmacy and beauty items, it is easy for every household to shop online whether it's for health improvement or skin enhancement. Check their website for trusted brands and with a Boots discount code or Boots voucher code, see for yourself the various ways to improve and enhance health the cost-effective way.Read more
How to redeem Boots vouchers?
- Select the voucher of your choice at LatestDeals.co.uk and head on to Boots.com.
- Select the corresponding item(s) for your voucher and click "Add". You can also shop for other items if you want.
- Once you're done shopping, click the basket icon found at the top right corner of the page and then click "View Basket & Checkout".
- On your basket, you will see "Apply offer code" just below your order. Just click it to reveal the box where you can type in or paste your voucher code. Click "Update" and your order total will be adjusted accordingly.
- Click "Checkout" to log in to your Boots account with your email and password. If you don't have one, you can either "Register" or "Checkout as Guest".
- Review your order and then finalize your delivery details and payment method
- Enjoy your discount!
- I think Boots beats them all because of the advantage card! The most generous points giving store out of them all and I love the double up vouchers. I do think that more recently the prices have increased as I’ve found it cheaper to get my toiletries from Superdrug compared to boots. But the sales are normally impressive, particularly around Boxing Day. So I don’t shop there as much throughout the year but soon as sales are on I’m queuing up outside! AniMoh
- I’m not a regular at Boots because I find their prices to be extortionate. I popped in on a lunch break the other day to pick up some lip balm as I didn’t have enough time to go elsewhere and the price was astronomical. I also don’t like walking through and being hounded by every beauty counter to try the latest this or that and have a makeover. emsterific
- To me, Boots is just for my prescriptions. Anything else I rarely buy because of how expensive it is to the likes of other shops on the high street. However, I completely respect them for having so many services like a pharmacy, beauty experts, weigh-ins, consultations, eye tests, vaccinations and much more. I do also like their little 'meal deals' but only when they reduce them to a quid for a lovely salad etc. It's not a bad price at all though when it's reduced or you have a Boots voucher code. Becky3012
- I don't have a Boots near me, so don't shop there regularly. I do have a loyalty card & their rewards system is good & loyalty offers are worthwhile. I find Boot's own ranges good value, especially everyday meds & creams as well as their No7 skincare & make up ranges. I stock up on their Protect & Perfect skincare products whenever I can. The advanced serum gives incredible results & at a fraction of the cost of other brands. For well known brands, Boots are not as competitive as they used to be & other retailers offer equal or better value. But for their own ranges & discount codes, they remain hard to beat. GrainneNi
- I have a Boots minutes from me, so might pop in if I need something quickly, or for basic things like paracetamol or plasters. Otherwise, I try and go elsewhere when I'm in town because its so much cheaper for the things I buy (I never buy make-up kinda stuff). However I must say despite having not spent much in there I've accrued quite a few points with bonus and introductory offers, which is nice! Additionally, Christmas should probably be mentioned as it is still quite good for its selection of gift sets that are sometimes hard to come by elsewhere (although I'm still traumatized by the sale hunting. ). A Boots voucher helps a lot. em221
- I have two Boots local to me and one is a larger store. Loads of makeup counters and you can get your makeup done and given lots of samples if you want to try out a new look. Staff are really helpful. The best bit about Boots is the meal deal as you can actually get a healthy lunch for £3. I find a lot of their products are more expensive than in other shops although on the Boots advantage card app they often have some good offers and discount codes which give you around 10% back of your spend in points which are good to save up for Xmas. Freebiesarefun
- I find Boots to be higher prices in general to other cosmetic outlets. They have a lot of sales on including 70% off after Christmas but I personally find that this just brings the items down to the price you would've hoped to pay in the first place! I do love a Boots meal deal though, if you are savvy & choose the dearest options you can make a very good saving. They have a good selection of salads, sandwiches & pastas and they are great for a cheap but filling meal on the go. Boots pharmacy is terrible though in my experience, it always has ridiculously long queues and is so slow. Needless to say I changed pharmacy. SandyRhodes
- Boots has the best points system with their advantage card, and always has the 3 for 2 deals across the store. You can usually find a Boots discount code quite easily. Staff are friendly and knowledgeable. I used to use their prescription service and that was the only thing lacking, they always managed to screw up my prescription (Boots would blame Dr's, Dr's would blame Boots). A wide range they do and always can find something to interest you. ScotsChick
- You have to love Boots for their Advantage Card Scheme that has been running for years. I keep my points and save up and use them for my Christmas shopping. It saves a few pennies at an expensive and costly time of year. It all helps. Ceebers
- I do like Boots, although I find Superdrug prices to be better. Their offers on make up are good as is the Advantage card scheme. On several occasions I have received advice from the pharmacists who are always very knowledgeable and happy to help. The range of products is great in the larger store that we have here but the aisles are narrow which makes browsing nigh on impossible. The beauty counter staff are much friendlier than they are in Debenhams so I tend to go there for colour matching/advice. Stores are always clean and tidy and staff are professional. My husband has used the opticians and was very happy with the service. Their baby range used to be very expensive, which put me off shopping there for a while, but that was a few years ago so it might now be more competitive. I am a satisfied Boots customer. kellyknight
- I used to shop at Boots UK a lot, especially at Christmas when they have the special offers like 3 for the price of 2. I have found their prices have increased over the last few years, so I don't go in there as often as I used to. I think the best thing about Boot's is that you can get a free make over with advice and a few samples thrown in, and I love their baby clothes ( but always get them when they are on sale). CherylParry
- Love that Boots have an advantage card and love saving up my points and then buying items with them feels like it free. Especially if you can stack it with a Boots discount code. Also love the Christmas gift sets and especially the quarter sale after Christmas. Not amazing cheap on certain products so you need to know your prices. sarahtwinmom
- Boots is great me being a lover of Soap and Glory. I love it when the products are in clearance also loving sanctuary spa and ted baker there is always a bargain to be had on and offline, There pharmacy is a great place for advice and usually have most medicines in. The advantage card is really good when triple points is on as they say, "fill ye boots"! The staff are very pleasant and are very helpful even when I called. The make up is a little pricey so again waiting for a deal is best or getting a voucher. Going in to shop is great get a make over and right products for face all in all a big big thumbs up for boots sandie12
- Boots is great for it’s advantage card points. A great reward especially when they have triple points offers. I once bought an electric lady shaver and got £15 in points as an online purchase. They also have good fragrance offers and discounts, and have at times beaten all online prices and once you add on your points its a very reasonable option. Cost is massive to me so it’s imperative I find the cheapest offers which Boots often do well at. LaurenScarlett
- I used to love Boots, would go in for a wander and see what new products they, but since I now have a baby don't have time to do that. We now go in look at the mini club clothes (which are really lovely) and out again. I find they are expensive and I find most of the stuff I can buy from the supermarkets with my grocery shop. Used to get a lot of points from advantage card, it's 10 per £1 on baby stuff that's pretty good. And often get Boots vouchers from parenting club which is nice. Like the fast delivery to a shop near to you. (Although that's always hard to park at) k54321b
- Boots is one of my favourite shops. Love when my points mount up and get rewarded for shopping with them, especially love the Soap and Glory deals and they always have promotions and vouchers running all year round so always save when shopping from them. Customer service is always great and I never have to ask for samples if i'm interested in a product they are always first to ask if I would like to sample before buying, don't think I have ever had an issue with Boots ever. SRFMLY
- Boots is great, has good offers sometimes, plus extra points using the advantage card and vouchers that normally come by post. The people at the beauty counter are awesome , they provide samples if they have some to giveaway (no purchase needed). YazminGZ
- I've shopped in Boots only buy specific dental items. I've used online click and collect so easy to use. Cheaper online then it was in shop for some reason. Friendly service, starting to use online click and collect more now. Never had a bad experience very professional with good advice. cathjg1978
- I am one of the Boots shop fans. I really like Boots because I can find anything I need from makeup to clothing. And one the most things that I like for this shop is their advantage card and discount codes which come with it. It is not a long time I have had a Boots card, but I could collect around £50 by shopping from this shop. Also with boots parenting club I got lots of vouchers for my kids stuff and I find their stuff always helpful Sanasahar
- I find Boots quite expensive at times but they are generally a nice shop with good choice and convenience. I would shop in them if there was an offer on but other than that I would usually shop at a competitor such as Superdrug who are usually considerably cheaper. The quality of products in boots is excellent though and I would shop there any time what I want isn’t in another shop. They’re loyalty programme is also very good and encourage and rewards constant shopper very well which slightly compensates there higher prices. Staff are also very helpful for any of my need. KelanOK
- May not be the cheapest of places but is certainly my most favourite place for browsing makeup. Love the huge range they have from low end to high end. Have some great deals around Christmas. The Boots advantage card is a favourite - you can quickly collect points using special deals on the app. Plus there's so many Boots vouchers. The 3 for 2 deals on makeup are real good. Love the skincare range as well, from the own range products to higher ranges. The brand counters such as benefit, Estée Lauder, Clinique etc. are great for your higher brand needs. Really a one stop shop for makeup and beauty and skincare! kird2818
- Boots offers a wide range of products to suit all price ranges from cosmetics, beauty products, grooming & styling electrical goods, nursery and baby equipment and clothing etc. They also have a pharmacy & opticians in their larger branches.I'e always found everything I've bought from boots to be of a very good quality. I also think that their meal deal lunches are a great bargain and were a great way to collect the points on your Boots card when I worked near a Boots outlet at one of the terminals at Heathrow. They soon mount up and I usually save them up towards payment for something special. The stores are always very clean. I have always found the staff very friendly and helpful. Ordering online is also quick and easy with a user friendly website and normally there's a Boots discount code. jacquis
- Boots is great for me because I love their loyalty card. It helps loads at Christmas as I save them all up and spend on 3 for 2. I often buy nappies and wipes from them when offer. When my baby was weaning got most baby food from here as it’s almost always on offer Msserina81
- Boots has a great loyalty scheme and if you have the app you can get your own discounts each month. Sometimes I get an extra 75 points or so for buying, say, a hair product. As the cheapest shampoo is 75p it is effectively free. (You do have to be careful, though, not to count the freebie twice, I.E. when you buy the shampoo and when you spend the points). I do find that Boots is often more expensive than supermarkets and their small shop in our town does not sell the cheapest of the ranges. Grannyclock
- I personally don't rate Boots as much as I do Superdrug. Boots have a good range of products and are always fully stocked but I find the prices for their products to be slightly questionable sometimes. I often find that it is cheaper to buy most of their branded products elsewhere. I like the Christmas selections they do and they're deals on gifts and presents etc. But otherwise find that products can be slightly overpriced. I do however make use of the pharmacy often and have always found customer service to be excellent. The Boots card is good too as they are relatively generous with your points balance to get free items! Mashleigh