ebay Discount Codes
Working ebay Vouchers and Promo Codes for December 2019
Are you looking for an ebay discount code? Here you'll find the latest ebay sale information, including ebay promo codes for 10% - 20% off and free delivery. Hand picked by our community of voucher hunters, these are active and working ebay voucher codes. You may also be interested in our A - Z of ebay outlet stores.Read more
How to redeem ebay vouchers?
- Select the ebay discount code of your choice here at LatestDeals.co.uk and head on to eBay.co.uk.
- Select the corresponding offer or item for your voucher and click "Buy it now" or "Add to basket".
- When you're done shopping, click "Proceed to checkout" found at the right side under your basket summary.
- Sign in to your account with your email and password or continue as aguest.
- Fill in your delivery address and select payment method. Please note that to complete checkout with a voucher code, you need to select PayPal.
- Just below the payment option, you will see "Add vouchers" and the box where you can type in or paste your voucher code. Click "Apply" and your total will then be adjusted accordingly.
- Click "Confirm and pay" to finalize your order.
- Enjoy your discount!
Bargain hunters love eBay. Since 1995 eBay has served as a brilliant platform for everyone - individuals and companies - to find and sell cheap products. With an eBay voucher code or eBay discount code, you can save even more. Buy brand new or pre-owned products for less, and sell your own products to make space at home. Here, you'll find the latest coupons, sales and offers.
- I love eBay... i use the app, it's so quick and easy and most of the time you can find what you want, as it's such a wide usage. I think it's great to buy things at a reasonable price... I don't often buy auction items but I do buy lots of buy it now items. A lot come from china but are very reasonable. It's also good to find local bargains on there as not so many bidders. I used to sell on there but the fees work out quite expensive. So just use free local sites now. k54321b
- I use ebay mostly around Christmas time, it is great to get hand made personalised unique presents for family plus I can use my PayPal for this which i prefer as then i'm always protected. Also use it for pre owned games for the Xbox for my son and also hi Yu-Gi-Oh collection cards he has had some great deals from sellers and also been able to purchase the more rare cards which he loves SRFMLY
- Where should I start with eBay? I love them! EBay was my first ever online shopping experience and I loved the thrill of buying random stuff via auction. Until they introduced the buy it now function and then never had to worry about missing out on a unicorn shaped paper clip ever again! I find the website and app easy to use for buying and selling, however do find it difficult sometimes to manage the account, open disputes etc. There have been occasions where I have had to open a dispute and have always found the process fair, if a little lengthy. emsterific
- I dont think ebay is as good as it used to be from a sellers perspective due to the high prices you have to pay to list your items and when they are sold both ebay and PayPal take a cut depending on the price it sells for the higher amount they take, which it never used to be that much until now. as a buyer its great as you can purchase worldwide but are also covered under their buyers protect if you have any issues. zararoberts86
- I love ebay....i get all my books for here and at a great price too. They have everything you could ever want if you just search for it. Bargain galore!!! You can buy with confidence knowing you have the added protection from PayPal if any issues arises. The times I've have to contact customer services they have been very helpful and quick to solve any issues I've had. ZoeTaylor
- I love Ebay because you can easily find stuff without the hassle of going to the actual store and searching for it and at a great price too! Me and my husband use Ebay most of the time... Sometimes the products can come smaller or bigger than expected but that’s not a problem for only a few quid. We had problems in the past with products arriving late or not being dispatched but their refund policy is so simple and customer service is amazing. The only other downside is that when we leave a bad rating for a seller due to delay in delivery or rudeness they also give us a bad rating but who cares, it’s not the end of the world MrsAlmalikuyu
- Woow I love eBay I shop nearly everything from there mat, cups, toys curtains and so many more . IM BIG FAN OF EBAY. I'm very happy I never had a problem with eBay I got my stuff and if any problems was I have contacted the seller and refund my money back. This was happens 2 times only. I like it ok sometimes are coming late but is still ok because that price u can't find anywhere. Happy with my all purchases on eBay JoJoG
- I use eBay almost daily. I find most things on eBay are cheaper especially if you don’t mind a wait to recieve things from China. With paypal it’s a guarantee if something doesn’t turn up you’ll get a full refund. I also like it for second hand clothing often finding brands at 50% less than the retail price. I won’t ever sell again on eBay sadly the fees out way the possible return on selling anything and I was stung quite badly when I sold an old phone of mine. It would have worked out better if I had gone to a high street retailer like CEX. LaurenScarlett
- If you cannot find it in store or on a retailer's website, you'll find it on Ebay. I have bought some hard to find items & thingumabobs via the Ebay site & app. The app is especially easy to use. A search will offer lots of options, prices & locations to buy from. There is clear & concise info on pricing, postage costs & estimated delivery times. Most recently I purchased midi to usb converters from China. This was something I could not find locally. The unit cost was very low & postage was free. It took a couple of months for my order to reach me, but I was perfectly happy to wait. The customer interaction is very good. Constant updates from the site & often the seller, keep you informed about your order. I have never yet had cause to complain, but friends have said that the complaints process is very straightforward & that issues are resolved quickly. GrainneNi
- I find that ebay prices have rocketed especially the p&p. They have some great products but I'm stuck relying on either someone else or certain listing's as i don't do PayPal. I used to use ebay fairly frequently but now I use other outlets more than ebay which is a shame. funwithlisa
- eBay is fantastic for getting lots of little things you need, love searching for the perfect bargain. I’ve been using eBay for very long time and I’ve made a lot of purchases. They are also good for selling things you don’t need at a reasonable price. The app is fab when your just relaxing and surfing the web. I usually try and but things without paying for delivery which is good. DawnBailey
- eBay used to be fantastic for picking up bargains, and selling items, but with the free sites popping up eBay can now be quite expensive to buy and sell. Postage for items has massively increased making the purchases more expensive. I still use eBay for certain items especially if its Free postage or express postage and i need something quick. I have the app and use it, still a good site but you need to know prices or don't enter a bidding war just add the amount you want to pay sarahtwinmom
- I don't use eBay as much as I used to, perhaps only a few times a year, but sometimes if I'm looking for something a little obscure (art, vintage items, books) then it's the only place to look. I mostly have a positive view of eBay, having made some fantastic purchases through them, but there is always a concern that items won't be fairly described. This has happened to me on a few occasions and I've felt it too much of a chore to complain - (my own failing). I have never sold anything on eBay so I can't comment from that perspective. I will continue to shop through eBay now and again but for most things I would rather use Amazon. kellyknight
- I'm a regular user of ebay. I but a lot of craft materials, wool and cake decorating equipment and tools. I tend to only buy from UK merchants so that you can usually guarantee what you are buying is of good quality and genuine. The added assurance of using Paypal to pay for anything you buy is one of the best things I find when shopping on ebay. If you do have any problems with a seller they will always sort it out for you. The charges for selling anything I feel are very high though. I recently sold a new desktop computer and the selling charges were £90. Needless to say I have not sold anything on there jacquis
- I love eBay because I can buy almost anything from the site, from tea towels to shelving to bed frames. It has great prices and most items offer free delivery. Thier returns are easy to implement and the eBay money back guarantee gives great peace of mind. I dislike eBay because some of the sellers arent honest and don't send your items. Sometimes it may not be what you ordered. This can be very unfair and eBay does not punish seller's for this. ReviewerOfSorts
- I love ebay because of the simple filtering options and easy to read seller info rating. Recently seller.refunded without reason or message. Iam wary of fakes so always look at feedback. cathjg1978
- I absolutely LOVE eBay! I buy so many different things, I collect retro board games & enjoy the excitement of finding something I need. I love buying items from China for crafting with as if you are not in a hurry you you can buy all sorts of fantastic things for pennies. I also use eBay for Japanese anime figures & as long as you are careful & factor in your import charges you can get some excellent buys. I love that eBay make it so easy to resolve any issues that may arise; these are few & far between in my opinion. eBay is just a good all rounder for any items you are considering purchasing. SandyRhodes
- I use EBay all the time. Mostly to sell things that I no longer need, and the app is the easiest place to do this. It takes hardly any time to upload all the details and photos. They also do offers like sell for a pound which saves you money on more pricier listings. I also use it to buy items, and you can get some real bargains especially with top name brands. You can add your nectar card which gives you extra nectar points on your purchases. They have literally everything listed you can think of and its easy to spend hours browsing random items. I even ended up looking at canal boats to purchase though I don’t need one. It’s a really easy website to use and has a good reputation. Freebiesarefun
- I used to use EBay loads to buy and sell but I find the fees from eBay and then PayPal taking there cut doesn't make it as worthwhile as it was years ago. I still buy from them mostly pet goods and gardening products. I always pay by PayPal so I am covered if anything goes wrong and I always check the customers feedback before purchasing anything. They stock anything you could possibly want and most sellers have a buy now function if you don't want to wait for an auction to finish Nikki2017
- I’ve really found eBay to be hit and miss. As a whole I love eBay but there is certain things that always get lost. Like items from China. But I’ve had some fantastic bargains. Especially as I’m expecting my first baby. Obsessed with Christmas outfits so got some great ones of that. Only ever had one item as not described which is a real plus. What do I like now is sellers are a lot more fair on postage and not under charging on the item and inflating the postage as that used to really grind me. One thing I’ve noticed more recently is a lot add best offer and when you offer a reasonable offer they don’t counter and remove the option that does upset me rainydayas