How to redeem Home Bargains vouchers?
- Select a Home Bargains voucher code here at LatestDeals.couk and head on to HomeBargains.co.uk.
- Select the corresponding offer for your voucher and click "Buy". YOu may also shop for additional items yow want.
- When you're done shopping simply click "Baske & Checkout" found at the menu on the left side of the page to login to your account with your email and password if you're a returning customer. If you're a new customer you can either register or checkout as guest.
- Provide your billing and delivery address and click "Next" to continue.
- In the checkout summary, paste your discount code into the "Voucher Code" field under your basket. Click "Apply Code".
- Finalize your order and enjoy your discount!
- I shop in our local home bargains as it stocks a variety of different products. I have bought sweets and chocolate for my sons like Easter gift boxes at a much better price than at the supermarket, especially if you can find discount codes online. They had recently some very good quality water bottles for my children they were very sturdy and in different colours to stop arguments between them. My local store always seem to open extra check outs if they are getting busy with shoppers at the tills. They are also happy to help carry heavy or bulky items to your car@HayleyReevesHec
- Love Home Bargains for loo roll toothpaste and other toiletries great branded products and far cheaper than the supermarkets. They have some great items for kids and homeware. Usually visit once a month and stock up all my favourite items. Store always well presented and staff friendly and helpful. Nothing will stop me shopping there. Make sure to look for voucher codes online for some money off. sarahtwinmom
- I don't have a local Home Bargains but the website is absolute random and brilliant. You can buy bird feed, a garden chair and sweets for a low price with free delivery from online voucher codes and all on the same page! I have ordered once when I moved into my new house and wanted some cheap garden furniture until I saved up for what I really wanted. It arrived quickly and delivery was free as it was over £50. The furniture is still going strong and I haven't needed to upgrade it yet. Freebiesarefun
- Now we are talking! Home Bargains is the best shop to have come out for me. They have so much variety of stock with fantastic low prices especially compare the the brand products which are double the price in other shops, so you know when you shop in Home Bargains you are getting the best price available, and you can even get more savings from discount codes online. I have had a previous issue with one of the toys that sparked a electrical fire, I contacted them with the details and photos, they dealt with the issue very promptly and compensated with vouchers to use in their store so I was happy with the resolution and they also had their resources look into the product fault. I shop in Home Bargains around twice a week for personal and beauty items along with food and drinks as they have a fantastic selection with half the cost from supermarkets. I am always checking out their goods to put away for birthdays and Christmas's. they really are the best store around and I would recommend them. zararoberts86
- Home Bargains is hands down one of the more cheaper stores in comparison to all the other bargain stores out there with good deals from voucher codes online. I know this from personal experience after having bought the same item from different bargain stores only to find that I had actually paid more elsewhere. I have never had a problem with the service there from staff members or a problem on the tills either. We also have a brand new Home Bargains near us that has opened and the layout and cleanliness for that store is on point! They are so good for variety also because I buy everything from food to pet items, feminine care and carpet fresheners. I love how the larger Home Bargains are now also selling fridge items such as sandwiches for lunch and even bakery items. I really cannot daily this store or think of a single criticism so overall a super positive review form me. Can not recommend enough. AniMoh
- I love Home Bargains . It's one of my favourite shops. You can buy all manner of items, anything you can think of even things you wouldn't expect. They even do flower delivery on their website, and if you can find online voucher codes, you can even get free delivery on stuff. I have visited their depot store which has a garden centre and a cafe in store. Their stores are always clean and fresh looking. Love it. funwithlisa
- I love Home Bargains for the sheer randomness of it. You can find some excellent bargains and the variety, and quality, of products has been good on the whole. It's next door to my nearest Aldi so I pop in before and see what bits I can get cheaper, especially tins and baking goods. It's also been good around birthdays/Christmas etc for getting little extras in terms of sweets and the like. I've also bought a fair amount of kitchen items in there, as well as tin foil (cheapest I've found for a mile!). If you want to save even more, search for discount codes online for some money off. em221
- Home Bargains is really convenient to shop at with good deals from online voucher codes. Especially as a new store has opened beside where I shop at. I'll always go there first, as 9 times out of 10 they'll have what I need before I do my main shop. The name says it all, you really do get bargains! If I'm going into town, there's also one in my shopping centre. I was searching for an item online, checked everywhere but couldn't find it, even checked in store shops too. I then went in to Home Bargains and there it was! They sell everything and at an incredible price too! ScotsChick
- Home Bargains is a definite YES! from me. They have an excellent variety in their stock. I particularly like the value you get when buying fruit, veg & dairy items and the savings you can get from the special offers from online voucher codes. You get a lot more for your money compared to the major supermarkets. The home baking aisle is also a favourite of mine, the prices are extremely reasonable & I get almost all my dried fruit & decorating items from there. Whether you need grease proof paper, cat litter or a puncture repair kit, you won't go far wrong popping in & seeing what they have. SandyRhodes
When are new Home Bargains discount codes added?
On average a new discount code for Home Bargains is shared every 0 days. In total we have had 0 new promo codes for Home Bargains. Get vouchers.
How do I find a working Home Bargains coupon code?
We have over one million members regularly sharing, updating and expiring Home Bargains codes to make sure they work.
What are the best Home Bargains offers?
As well as vouchers, our members have also shared loads of Home Bargains deals and offers. See them here.
What can I save by using a voucher at Home Bargains?
Visit Home Bargains and see what deals and offers they have at the moment.
What is the best way to stay updated about new Home Bargains discounts and codes?
We recommend signing up for Latest Deals which will automatically subscribe you to our email newsletter. Every day we send out a lovingly handcrafted email with the best deals and offers (including Home Bargains). Alternatively you can download the Latest Deals app.
What people think of Home Bargains
a month ago
Love this mop, and the wipes do a lot of floor, not like other floor wipes too dry... Highly recommended on my new laminate floors taking all the hard work out dragging a mop and bucket around, this is light as a feather... Well done FLASH, you did it again
2 months ago
I ordered a game for daughters birthday on the 4th September and I'm still waiting for it spoken to someone at there office and was told I would have a refund only just got it after phoning another two times so in my opinion shop at there stores don't get delivery
8 months ago
Just bought this trampoline today and it’s not fit for purpose! When my toddler starts to bounce on it, the rear legs lift up and it wants to tip over!! Just as well we were holding it when he had his first jump or we could have had an accident on our hands! Shocking design!!
10 months ago
This hoop weight is actually not recommended. It can cause unnecessary injury and also decreases your ability to tone and lose weight. Having a weight between 1 and 2 pounds creates less opportunity for internal organs to become damaged, less soreness and bruising and furthermore will require more effort on your part to keep the hoop up. Hooping with a larger weight is easier in terms of the hoop can stay up for longer with less effort. It is the effort involved in keeping up a lighter hoop that creates the ultimate ability to tone. I found I was feeling very bruised and although I did enjoy it I was not getting the most out of the exercise. Ridges on hoops are also very unnecessary. Next time I will do my homework! Best to read a few articles before making a decision.
10 months ago
Home bargains offer a range of products at low prices, including health and beauty items, food and drinks, stationary, children's products and gifts. They have a great selection of cupboard food and treats that are great for stocking up, as well as a small amount of fresh and frozen items, all very reasonably priced. You can also order online although what's offered varies to instore. When ordering online, you can get free delivery on orders over £50.
a year ago
I bought blush small crushed velvet ottoman and my granddaughter liked it, so I’ve ordered another in grey for myself it is so well made and quite sturdy it’s very affordable and stylish absolutely fantastic.Homebargains are great they say 2-5 days delivery and you get item next day, Great stuff Homebargains.
a year ago
Love home bargains, great price, brilliant quality and staff are usually knowledgeable instore. Always happy when I leave with my bargain bags full. Never had to return anything but I'm sure the customer service is well above the average and goes above and beyond. Generally visit once a week for various top up deals
a year ago
Home bargains is my favourite shop. I go there every week without fail because the prices they practice are lower than almost every other brand supermarket wise. A few of the things I buy regularly from Home Bargains that I don't anywhere else are: Pitta Breads Wraps - they are absolutely delicious and big enough that you are actually doing a wrap not a tortilla! Relish Monsters for 59p each. Usually just the Red flavour Chewing Gum/Reese Cups (just a pence cheaper than Poundland) for instance Kitchen Roll as there are promotions Body wash Mouth wash They also have clearance sections where you can find crisps off all flavours, however I can't really comment on those as I don't buy it. There are other items that are cheaper and still great quality like the shoe racks, the mirrors, the electrical stuff. The only thing that I consider expensive are the fresh and frozen sections. Absolutely love shopping in there.
a year ago
Absolutely love Home Bargains always go in for a particular item and always come out with some bargains and spend more than I wanted they have everything and anything especially phone cases which have a lovely reduction. The prices are great and the staff are always helpful and friendly And easily approachable
a year ago
I found the items I needed at a very good price. The store is located on a retail park on Triton Road Lincoln. Parking was easy and free at the store and loading the car was easy. There is ame disabled parking and store access was very very easy. I think wheelchair access could be improves slightly with lower shelving to enable access to products out of reach for wheelchair users.
a year ago
Home bargains is an excellent shop for household, garden, pet, toys, gifts etc. Customer service at my branch really friendly and helpful.Really nice selection of items. I forever spend to much money in there. Would love if you can hey done home delivery. Great shop.One item i bought had a slight scratch mark it was the last one left so they gave me a decent discount.
a year ago
Love home bargains always find what I'm in for easily and love the cheap prices and deals on offer. I have returned something once that wasn't working properly and was changed without a problem. Customer service in store has been great when I have been in haven't used any discount voucher/codes as shop in store 😊
a year ago
Real good bargains to have from here. Shop here every week. My wife insists that we visit every weekend and i used stay in the car and wait for her.... but waiting over an hour for her to return was lonely..so i decided that i would go in with her lol.
a year ago
HB sells so many different items plus some that you can’t find elsewhere. It’s got day to dry foods, biscuits, cleaning items, household items, toys, toiletries, sweets, gardening goods, batteries, paint, wallpaper, blankets, bedding, bedroom accessories, towels, bathroom accessories, basically everything you can think of and more, and the even better part their prices are fantastic!!!!! Staff are always so helpful, if your looking for an item, they’ll take you to it, and will also look in the back storage if there’s none on the shelf, they don’t just “grunt and point” like some shop staff can. The shop/floors are always clean, the stock isn’t all over the place/floors, the staff keep it well stocked up also, If your on a budget you can definitely get everything you need to fit a new house, and the items don’t look cheap, so you’ll be getting compliments from friends and family on something that didn’t cost the world!!! Great household shop in my opinion, definitely has the right name!!!
a year ago
Home Bargains always look clean and tidy. Their prices are normally cheaper than supermarkets. Home Bargains do delivery however only in bulk and do certain items. Their customer service is good. Home Bargains do stock more popular brands. I personally think that they do marketing research regarding what to sell and stock. Even if I have not tried and seen a certain brand before I would still try it due to their prices and they always stock good brands so worth a try.
a year ago
Always a bargain to get in the home bargains. They dont allow vouchers and the staff are mostly nice and helpful. There prices remain low and there products are good quality for the prices overall good experience and good atmosphere. Mostly just depends on which home bargains you shop at.
a year ago
I visit home bargains regularly and was there at the weekend. I was pleased with the shop layout and managed to get everything I needed. All the shelves were stocked and the staff were very pleasant. Would highly recommend visiting for your home, healthy and beauty needs! Ten out of ten
a year ago
Absolutely love home bargains Everything you could ever want all under one roof -from paint to cake ,to garden furniture to toilet roll ,they’ve got the absolute lot at incredible prices. The staff are so helpful and polite always on hand to assist ,I’ve never regretted shopping at home bargains and I’m sure you won’t either
a year ago
Some great buys, and bargains. Staff are always really nice too. Always get my cleaning products here due to wide range. Their home items are great too, bought, two mirrors I've bought are beautiful and best prices I've seen for the size of them. Great for seasonal items too, especially for kids things.
a year ago
Absolutely love this shop they have a great assortment of products and so much cheaper than any supermarket .Have great novelty items for Christmas ,Easter and Halloween.I have only once had to return something and had no problems doing so.had home delivery during lockdown and found that easy to do.Staff are helpful and friendly if you cannot find what you're looking for they give you a hand.