John Lewis Discount Codes
Working John Lewis Vouchers and Promo Codes for May 2019
Over the years, John Lewis has enjoyed the moniker of being UK's leading department store. Considered as one of the most trusted online retailers, you can shop with confidence especially if you have a John Lewis discount code or John Lewis voucher code. There is no stopping you from choosing the best present for your loved ones with the wide selection of brands and products they have in their catalogue. With plenty of designer names to choose from, who says being a VIP has to be costly?Read more
How to redeem John Lewis vouchers?
- Select the voucher of your choice here at LatestDeals.co.uk and head on to JohnLewis.com.
- Select the corresponding offer for the voucher and click "Add to Basket". You can also shop for other items.
- When you're done shopping, click "Checkout" found at the right corner of the page.
- Review your order and click "Continue Securely" to log in to your account with your email and passowrd or simply enter your email to create and account an account later and then click "Continue Securely" again.
- Select your delivery method and fill in the necessary details and click "Continue to Payment".
- Enter all the required payment and billing details.
- Below your items, you will see "+ Add a promotional code", click the + (plus) sign and a box labeleed as "Enter promotional code" will be revelaed where you can type in or paste your voucher code. Click "Apply" and your total will then be adjusted accordingly.
- Finalize and review your order and then click "Place order & pay".
- Enjoy your discount!
Tom's thoughts on John Lewis:
John Lewis carries a lot of value from its good reputation. However it's good reputation can often blind bargain hunters. Just because something is on John Lewis and is cheaper, does not mean it is the best. John Lewis sells products very similar to other retailers, such as Tesco, Amazon, Argos, Currys PC World.
You should always check prices using a price comparison service because in the world of online shopping, good reputation doesn't mean as much if you're not enjoying the customer service that comes with it. In other words, many retailers other than John Lewis, offer things like price match promises, money back guarantees and free returns.
I feel sometimes shoppers are paying more than they need to just because of the name John Lewis. And it's slogan, 'Never knowingly undersold', often takes advantage of consumers - it should more accurately be written as 'Often undersold, until you point it out to us'.
Make sure you look for a John Lewis discount code to get the extra saving.
- I'm not a huge fan of John Lewis. They can be quite expensive and even their sales and discount codes aren't very competitive compared to other retailers. I don't like shopping in the store itself either, its too big and I always have trouble finding items, the staff are always busy too and always seems to be an inconvenience if you ask them for any help or advice in the store. I have ordered from them once online for a gift and the item arrived late and when I complained I didn't get much empathy from their customer service just a lame excuse about their courier having difficulty with their delivery van and these things cant be helped!! Never shopped with them again since. SRFMLY
- I'm not a fan of John Lewis to be honest. I find that they are extremely overpriced compared to many other high street stores. John Lewis vouchers and "sales" are nothing to be excited about either as I have never found them to be discounted by much. I feel that John Lewis is for a select kind of person. I once contacted them when I was running a youth club to see if they could donate anything for the children or something to raffle to help me with my fund raising for the club, they sounded really enthusiastic about helping and asked me to go down and they would have some items waiting for me. So with high hopes I went down there and waited patiently for this hopeful help, what I received was far from that and quite insulting. They gave me a bag filled with some old christmas decorations!! By far nothing could have prepared me for that! They completely wasted my time. So I have never set foot back in that shop. zararoberts86
- John Lewis is my absolute favourite shop of all time. All my living room furniture was bought from there. You can get air miles back on your purchases if you shop through the Avios site to John Lewis which was great when I moved House and bought a lot of furniture. In-store they do lovely birthday cards which are quite individual and not too expensive. The best thing about John Lewis is the free coffee and cake vouchers for being a John Lewis reward member. They have changed the cakes recently and they don't taste homemade anymore which is a shame but you can't moan because it is free. Freebiesarefun
- My town recently opened a massive flagship (I think) store. However I’ve only been able to walk around it once as I cant afford to take out a mortgage to go in there. Personally the only thing I like about John Lewis is their Christmas advert, and even that was lame this year. I’d rather stick to cheaper stores, I don’t have an issue with stigma or trends. emsterific
- Topping the league of fancy, unnecessarily over priced stores is John Lewis. Have only had a few experiences with the sales people at the makeup counter, I found them rude and arrogant, despite the fact that I made a 100 pound purchase. I asked her for a few samples but she said we have nothing available whereas on the Bobby Brown website, there were 3-4 few samples available on ordering the same products. The only good part about the store is their Christmas sale which sometimes has great deals on dresses and homeware. It might be worth looking for a John Lewis discount code too. kird2818
- We do not have a local John Lewis & whenever I have been in a store on holiday for example I have found it to be very expensive. They do promote discounts and special offers (especially on Black Friday) but even those are not really saving you that much. The staff do not feel approachable and you feel like you are a bother. I once had a coupon for one of the make up counter samples & she looked at me like I was just the worst to dare use a coupon! The cafe is quite nice though and it always has a good cake selection so it isn't all bad, I guess! SandyRhodes
- I prefer shopping online at John Lewis, and like that they guarantee products usually for up to two years. You can often find a John Lewis voucher code or discount code, and during the Black Friday sales when they price match products I tend to buy from them rather than Amazon or Argos.