Lloyds Pharmacy Discount Codes
Working Lloyds Pharmacy Vouchers and Promo Codes for August 2019
Lloyds Pharmacy sells a wide range of products, medicines, supplements and has an online prescription service. Use a Lloyds Pharmacy discount code so you can get bigger savings. Choose from their skincare, mother and baby products, weight loss and even pet care. Lloyds Pharmacy offers delivery, but there's free click and collect nationwide too on most products. These are the latest voucher codes found and shared by our community of bargain hunters.Read more
How to redeem Lloyds Pharmacy vouchers?
- Choose a LLoyds Pharmacy discount code here at LatestDeals.co.uk and head on to LloydsPharmacy.com.
- Select the corresponding offer for your voucher and click "Add to Basket". You may also shop for other items you want.
- When you're done shopping click the basket icon found at the rop right corner of the page to proceed to checkout.
- Just below your order you will found a box labelled as "Promotional Code" where you can type in or paste your code. Click "Apply" and your code will be adjusted accordingly.
- Click "Checkout Securely to log in to your account with your email and passowrd or register if you're a new customer.
- Provide your delivery and billing details and payment method to finalize your order.
- Enjoy your discount!
- I visit the Lloyds Pharmacy in my local Sainsbury's occasionally but it is well know that Lloyds is one of the most expensive pharmacies for buying medication privately which I sometimes have to do. It is in fact extortionate compared to other supermarket pharmacies, so it's best to search for discount codes online for some money off. If you need advice or are just collecting an NHS prescription then absolutely no problem. The pharmacist at my local branch is really friendly and helpful and has given me a lot of advice. The staff are also friendly so I will keep using them to collect NHS prescriptions as it is a great service. Freebiesarefun
- I frequently use Lloyds Pharmacy website to buy toiletries & small electrical items such as my travel razor. They often have fantastic reductions & special offers from online voucher codes. Such as today on the website there is a pop up box & if you put your email address in you get £5 off a £20 spend. I use the click & collect service & it does take a little while to arrive in the store I am buying items I am not in a hurry for so it makes no difference to me. I have had a couple of issues of items I have purchased being out of stock or missing from my parcel but when I have contacted customer services this has been resolved immediately. SandyRhodes
- I like Lloyds Pharmacy, particularly as it's the pharmacy I use for my prescriptions. I think the service is always very fast and reliable although the coat of item in the pharmacy itself is usually rather extortionate. I think they do often have a decent reduced section and occasionally you'll find the odd deodorants on a good deal from voucher codes online. But the majority of items you can generally buy cheaper pretty much anywhere else. I think it's a good place for convenience but not price. Mashleigh
- Although I'm sure my experience is store specific, rather than company wide across every outlet and you can get savings from discount codes you can find online - my local Lloyds Pharmacy is getting progressively and frustratingly poor! My father requires various different medications for different things. Lloyds regularly, put the wrong amount of medication and on occasions miss out medication altogether from prescriptions. When this is challenged, they are adamant they are right and we are wrong - and when I get to the point of being angry, I have to tell them how to do their job by checking the doctor's orders and check what they have given - only then do they give the doctor's recommendation OR they say they don't have enough in stock hence the less amount in our bag. Absolutely unacceptable! When the doctor sends the prescription to the pharmacy, they say it can 6 hours to receive it, but when I phoned the doctors, they say it should be there immediately. Absolutely shocking and a complete disgrace. Considering patients rely on such places for their health! NijKay
- Lloyds Pharmacy is a long time on going pharmacy that you can rely on to provide your medical care. Their prescriptions delivery service is a godsend for me as I am disabled and cannot always get out on my own so it is a fantastic NHS service that benefits disabled and home bound people. They also have a fantastic range of mobility products with savings from online voucher codes which I have purchased myself, I brought a wheelchair from them with the disabled VAT relief at a good competitive price. I would definitely recommend them as they were extremely helpful and provided great advice regarding my mobility needs. I also purchase some hand and wrist supports from them that have been really supportive for me. their mobility product line continues to grow which is very handy. zararoberts86
- Lloyds Pharmacy are my main chemist. I am insulin dependent & also have other health issues. There is a lot of trust in Lloyds Pharmacy. They deliver to my door once a month with all my medication. The insulin is always chilled as required. One time I took delivery in the morning with an item missing. They delivered the item in the afternoon although i could have waited a few days. On another instance my insulin was spoiled. They came within 2 hours of me reporting it despite it not being their fault. Their customer service is outstanding. If I need any OTC medicines I can add that into monthly order. Sometimes I browse in their stores as they offer occasional sales items and online as well for special offers from voucher codes. I have been with them for five years. In that time i have had 2 discount vouchers. I believe thetefore that they don't offer them on a regular basis. Lloyds are a professional competent chemist. Vital when dealing with ones health. Mrmac
- Lloyds Pharmacy are my main chemist and I cannot fault them at all. They sort out all my medication for me every month without fail. Their staff are amazing and know all of my history and have my prescriptions ready and on time every month. I love their toiletries too, you can pick up some great bargains and save so much money purchasing from their stores especially if you will use discount codes from sites like Latest Deals. I especially love their stores near Christmas and I have purchased many gifts from them over the years. Cannot fault at all and I will definitely continue to use their services for the foreseeable future. SRFMLY