L'Occitane Discount Codes
Latest vouchers and promo codes
L'Occitane is the name for natural and organic beauty with a French touch. With a L’Occitane voucher code you can enjoy big savings on their luxury products: Body care, fragrance, hair care and also beautiful gift sets. Browse through and find that perfect skincare product for your skin type. Here are the latest L'Occitane vouchers shared by our community of deal hunters.Read more
How to redeem L'Occitane vouchers?
- Choose a L'Occitane discount code here at LatestDeals.co.uk and head on to Uk.Loccitane.com.
- Select the corresponding offer for your voucher and click "Add to bag". You may continue shopping for other items you want.
- When you're done shopping, click the bag icon found at the top right corner of the page to proceed to checkout.
- On your shoppong bag you will see "Promotion Code" and a box where you can type in or paste your code. Click "Submit" and your total will be adjusted accordingly
- Click "Continue to Checkout" to login to your account if you're an existing customer or create one if you're a new customer.
- Provide your delivery, billing and payment details to finalize your order.
- Enjoy your discount!
- A lovely little boutique that it just so nice to walk in to and look around. I highly recommend the perfumes as they are stunning and the L’Occitane precious cleansing foam face wash. If it wasn’t for latest deals I would not have discovered the face wash as latest deals advertised a L’Occitane promotion where we could try a travel size version. I liked it so bought it! Products really depend on your skin type though so not everything will work for everyone. I learnt this the hard way as I was talked in to buying the divine youth oil by staff. The info I was given made me think it would be perfect for my skin and after a hefty £75 I began to notice that the oil made the pores around my nose extremely visible! I was really upset by this and contacted customer services who were lovely and said I could take the product back. When I took it back it was as if the staff knew this like it’s a regular occurance as they weren’t surprised at all. So my question is why sell it as versatile when really you should be tailoring to your customers needs? I wasn’t allowed a refund as it was a used product but got the £75 on a gift card to spend. At that point one of the staff members signposted me to a different Shea face oil that they said would’ve been better for my skin type. Maybe they never sold me that in the first instance as this one is half the price? I love the company, the gift offers, the savings you can get from online discount codes, and the store but from my experience the staff are rather pushy in getting you to buy and particularly getting you to buy the higher priced items. I think staff need more training on listening to their customers needs. Particularly because when I rang customer services online they told me I shouldn’t mix the oil with the face cream and apologised on behalf of the staff member who said I could. They also stated themselves that it is a training issue that I have been misinformed. But a lovely picture of the oil was painted in that I can use it however I like with whatever other L’Occitane products I want. Overall I love this brand but would strongly suggest careful consideration when buying and ideally asking for samples first. AniMoh
- I love L'Occitane's hand and foot creams, they have shea butter and so good to the skin and have lovely scent. I loved the cinnamon soap. Like the almond range too, has amazing fragrance. When I was pregnant, I only used the verbena perfume, could not use anything sweet and it was great. They have huge range and everyone can find something what they love at a good deal with online voucher codes.bibolda
- I really like my local L'Occitane store in town. They have the most helpful and friendly staff in there and they can't do enough to help you find the right product. They always have loads of free samples to try before you buy and you can get some lovely gifts there. I have had quite a few freebies from there using the O2 app and voucher codes found online that you can print off and then just ask for the product in store. Freebiesarefun
- L'Occitane has high quality beauty products. I love some of them. It is expensive but you can always find some discounts online from voucher code offers. I think the best is their shea butter range. The hand cream is great with lots of moisture. I used to buy their cinnamon soap. Also got some of their perfumes for my husband. The only product, I was not happy with was the hand washing liquid. It finished too fast and I thought it is not value for money. During my pregnancy, I only could use the Verbena range and it was great at the time. I smelt like a lemon field. bibolda
- L’Occitane is one of my favourite beauty brands. I know whatever I buy from their range it is going to smell amazing and have fabulous result. I particularly like their shower gel range. My particular favourites are the Verbana Sicilian lemon products. It reminds me of the scents and sights from my travels in Italy. The products might be deemed expensive by some, but I think you get what you pay for. The quality is really good and the results better. Fortunately, you can get some money off from discount codes online. I often buy these products as gifts for others, as well as myself. I am big fan. Ceebers