Get a relaxing lavender collection when you spend £55 with this L'Occitane promo code Enter discount code online at checkout... Read more
Spend £60 or more at L'Occitane and enjoy free Best of Provence by using the coupon code at checkout. https://images.latestdeals.co.uk/c-X4ilehfGj.jpg... Read more
Complimentary Best of Provence Collection When You Spend £75 with Code: TREATS* ** Free Best of Provence offer is available online only until 25th December 2020. Subject to... Read more
** Free Ultimate Pampering offer is available online only from 15th October - 25th December 2020. Subject to availability one per customer. Not to be combined with any other... Read more
Offer available online until 14th October 2020. Subject to availability one per customer. Not to be combined with any other promotions or discounts.... Read more
TERMS AND CONDITIONS - L'OCCITANE LIMITED USE OF THE L'OCCITANE UK WEBSITE This Website is operated by or on behalf of L’Occitane Limited a limited liability company with... Read more
Choose you free treat when you spend over £50. Use code TREAT at checkout. Lots to choose from see website... Read more
Enter the promo code at checkout and get a Tropical Freshness Gift free with your order at L'Occitane. https://images.latestdeals.co.uk/c-mYjjlanj-.jpg... Read more
Shop now and enjoy beauty delights free with your order at L'Occitane. Enter the promo code at checkout. https://images.latestdeals.co.uk/c-4rxclwuPj.jpg... Read more
Spend £100 or more and enjoy Super Green Collection worth £34.50 free with your order at L'Occitane. Use the promo code at checkout.... Read more
L'OCCITANE UK delivers to any addresses in the UK (excluding Channel Islands). All orders are sent through ROYAL MAIL. If you wish to order products to be delivered outside of the... Read more
WEB EXCLUSIVE OFFER Receive a L'Occitane Discovery Box for only £15 when you spend £35 (worth £29). Perfect for treating youself or a loved one, this gift combines our... Read more
Free Cleanser with Skincare Orders Over £55 at L'Occitane with the code: GLOW Enter the code at checkout. Subject to availability one per customer. Not to be combined with any... Read more
Your Verbena Collection for FREE when you spend £40.* OFFER CODE: SUMMER Offer available online only. Subject to availability one per customer. Not redeemable with gift cards.... Read more
Free Luxury Skincare Set with Orders Over £120 at L'Occitane with the code: LUXURY Enter the code at checkout... Read more
£9.50 for selected Shampoo or Conditioner with Orders Over £35 at L'Occitane with the code: HAIRCARE Enter the code at checkout... Read more
Free Relaxing Lavender Collection on Orders Over £55 at L'Occitane with the code: AVC155 Enter the code at checkout... Read more
Redeem the voucher code at checkout and recycle your beauty products envelope and label free at L'Occitane. https://images.latestdeals.co.uk/c-ZOcFEZiMC.jpg... Read more
Gift Set for £10 with Orders Over £45 at L'Occitane Enter the code during checkout and Not sure when the voucher code expires... Read more
Free Cosmetic Bag with 3 or More Selected Travel Size Orders at L'Occitane Enter the code during checkout and Not sure when the voucher code expires... Read more
Get a Free Beauty Box of Delights on Orders Over £120 The L'Occitane website has been opened in a new tab / window. Simply copy and paste the code DELIGHTS and enter it at the... Read more
Free Summer Delights Collection worth £25 When You Spend £55 The L'Occitane website has been opened in a new tab / window. Simply copy and paste the code acl34 and enter it at... Read more
Spend £40 or more on the purchase of skincare or lipcare and enjoy a Garnier-Thibaut Reusable Cotton Pad Trio free. Enter the discount code at checkout... Read more
Apply the L'Occitane coupon code at checkout and get Almond Delights free on orders over £50. https://images.latestdeals.co.uk/c-ce_2eViJu.jpg... Read more
Spend £50 or more at L'Occitane and get Summer Floral Collection free with your order. Use the discount code at checkout. https://images.latestdeals.co.uk/c-8g017PW6_.jpg... Read more
Online and in store 3 days only free reusable water bottle when you spend £35. use code BOTTLE... Read more
When you spend £55 you can now get a cleanser for free! Just add the discount code at the checkout. There are a number of cleansers available in this offer... Read more
Spend at least £40 with an item of skincare and or makeup and you can get 3 free reusable cotton pads using the discount code... Read more
Free Cosmetic Bag with 3 Selected Travel Sizes Orders at L'Occitane Free Cosmetic Bag with 3 Selected Travel Sizes Orders at L'Occitane... Read more
Get a free fresh Verbena Collection when you spend £35 with this L'Occitane discount code Minimum Spend - £35 Enter discount code online at checkout... Read more
Free Zest of Freshness with Orders Over £40 at L'Occitane Free Zest of Freshness with Orders Over £40 at L'Occitane... Read more
Exclusive Free Indulgent Pampering Collection with Orders Over £80 at L'Occitane Exclusive Free Indulgent Pampering Collection with Orders Over £80 at L'Occitane... Read more
Free cleanser when you purchase a skincare product and spend £55 Free cleanser when you purchase a skincare product and spend £55 Free cleanser when you purchase a skincare... Read more
Ends Today: Free Magic of Christmas Cracker When You Spend £45* * Free Magic of Christmas Cracker offer is available online from 19th October - 21st October 2020. Subject to... Read more
Time's Running Out on Your Free Reusable Tote Bag When You Spend £30* * Free Limited Edition Tote Bag When You Spend £30 offer is available online only from 15th - 18th October... Read more
15% off Skincare Orders at L'Occitane SKINCARE Our natural face care products give you the perfect complexion you are craving!... Read more
15% offDiscount Code
How to redeem L'Occitane vouchers?
- Choose a L'Occitane discount code here at LatestDeals.co.uk and head on to Uk.Loccitane.com.
- Select the corresponding offer for your voucher and click "Add to bag". You may continue shopping for other items you want.
- When you're done shopping, click the bag icon found at the top right corner of the page to proceed to checkout.
- On your shoppong bag you will see "Promotion Code" and a box where you can type in or paste your code. Click "Submit" and your total will be adjusted accordingly
- Click "Continue to Checkout" to login to your account if you're an existing customer or create one if you're a new customer.
- Provide your delivery, billing and payment details to finalize your order.
- Enjoy your discount!
- A lovely little boutique that it just so nice to walk in to and look around. I highly recommend the perfumes as they are stunning and the L’Occitane precious cleansing foam face wash. If it wasn’t for latest deals I would not have discovered the face wash as latest deals advertised a L’Occitane promotion where we could try a travel size version. I liked it so bought it! Products really depend on your skin type though so not everything will work for everyone. I learnt this the hard way as I was talked in to buying the divine youth oil by staff. The info I was given made me think it would be perfect for my skin and after a hefty £75 I began to notice that the oil made the pores around my nose extremely visible! I was really upset by this and contacted customer services who were lovely and said I could take the product back. When I took it back it was as if the staff knew this like it’s a regular occurance as they weren’t surprised at all. So my question is why sell it as versatile when really you should be tailoring to your customers needs? I wasn’t allowed a refund as it was a used product but got the £75 on a gift card to spend. At that point one of the staff members signposted me to a different Shea face oil that they said would’ve been better for my skin type. Maybe they never sold me that in the first instance as this one is half the price? I love the company, the gift offers, the savings you can get from online discount codes, and the store but from my experience the staff are rather pushy in getting you to buy and particularly getting you to buy the higher priced items. I think staff need more training on listening to their customers needs. Particularly because when I rang customer services online they told me I shouldn’t mix the oil with the face cream and apologised on behalf of the staff member who said I could. They also stated themselves that it is a training issue that I have been misinformed. But a lovely picture of the oil was painted in that I can use it however I like with whatever other L’Occitane products I want. Overall I love this brand but would strongly suggest careful consideration when buying and ideally asking for samples first. AniMoh
- I love L'Occitane's hand and foot creams, they have shea butter and so good to the skin and have lovely scent. I loved the cinnamon soap. Like the almond range too, has amazing fragrance. When I was pregnant, I only used the verbena perfume, could not use anything sweet and it was great. They have huge range and everyone can find something what they love at a good deal with online voucher codes.bibolda
- I really like my local L'Occitane store in town. They have the most helpful and friendly staff in there and they can't do enough to help you find the right product. They always have loads of free samples to try before you buy and you can get some lovely gifts there. I have had quite a few freebies from there using the O2 app and voucher codes found online that you can print off and then just ask for the product in store. Freebiesarefun
- L'Occitane has high quality beauty products. I love some of them. It is expensive but you can always find some discounts online from voucher code offers. I think the best is their shea butter range. The hand cream is great with lots of moisture. I used to buy their cinnamon soap. Also got some of their perfumes for my husband. The only product, I was not happy with was the hand washing liquid. It finished too fast and I thought it is not value for money. During my pregnancy, I only could use the Verbena range and it was great at the time. I smelt like a lemon field. bibolda
- L’Occitane is one of my favourite beauty brands. I know whatever I buy from their range it is going to smell amazing and have fabulous result. I particularly like their shower gel range. My particular favourites are the Verbana Sicilian lemon products. It reminds me of the scents and sights from my travels in Italy. The products might be deemed expensive by some, but I think you get what you pay for. The quality is really good and the results better. Fortunately, you can get some money off from discount codes online. I often buy these products as gifts for others, as well as myself. I am big fan. Ceebers
🗓 When are new L'Occitane discount codes added?
On average a new discount code for L'Occitane is shared every 4 days. In total we have had 425 new promo codes for L'Occitane. Get vouchers.
👍 How do I find a working L'Occitane coupon code?
We have over one million members regularly sharing, updating and expiring L'Occitane codes to make sure they work.
🛍 What are the best L'Occitane offers?
As well as vouchers, our members have also shared loads of L'Occitane deals and offers. See them here.
💵 What can I save by using a voucher at L'Occitane?
The best discount for L'Occitane we have at the moment is 15% off.
🛍 What is the best way to stay updated about new L'Occitane discounts and codes?
We recommend signing up for Latest Deals which will automatically subscribe you to our email newsletter. Every day we send out a lovingly handcrafted email with the best deals and offers (including L'Occitane). Alternatively you can download the Latest Deals app.
What people think of L'Occitane
19 days ago
My mum would always buy Locciatne from QVC when they has special deals. I remember the smell was always pleasent, the kind that made you think of harrods in the body cream section. But it wasnt until I got married to my wife that I was then reintroduced to Locciatane, I bought my wife a perfume the green and fruity from boots, and she hasn't worn anything else since! To me the brand brings me warmth ( which is not easy to do for a brand )
18 days ago
The hand-cream & lip-balm is my go to! Doesn’t dry your hands, smells great and not badly priced for a top quality product. I buy these products for Christmas stocking fillers too. They come in different sizes so perfect for gifts of all occasions! Glad my closest store is only a 10 minute walk away!
1 month ago
One of my all time favourite shops I love love love this shop! I have been buying their products for decades and would buy no other hand soaps and creams. Even during the pandemic items have arrived well packaged and in surprisingly good time. If anyone can help, can you please bring back your sweet almond Shea hand soap as it was amazing, your best scent!!! My whole family preferred it.
1 month ago
I was bought the shower oil from my mum following surgery on my stomach. This helped with my healing and it smells absolutely amazing. I then purchased a gift set for myself with other fragrances and I will definitely be buying again. Lovely bag, packaging and price. Also, the hand creams are fantastic in the winter months when the cold weather gives you dry skin.
1 month ago
I work for the NHS and the thank you hand cream they sent out was so lovely I returned and bought one in every scent. Also their hydro moisture face cream is fantastic under make up so I treated myself to some of that too. Their products are great and they have something for everyone I believe.
2 months ago
I purchased a L'Occitane box set with soaps, hand creams & bath creme in for a birthday present and was impressed with the quality of the box it was delivered in which offered protection for the items. The fragrance of all products were a lovely floral scent. Hand creams came wrapped in tissue paper and came in individual boxes. Looked like I paid an awful lot for it but the price was very reasonable. Easy to order online and quick delivery too
3 months ago
I especially love the lavender bubble bath ,,the smell is amazing like most products great quality...Even better results on skin ...amazing gift ideas , customer for life ,,,regoinsed products lovely luxury for one's self,Always recommended to family and friends,,,I like the shopping experience in store .Knowledge staff,,well trained in understanding of items..
3 months ago
I have always had a very good experience with l’Occitane. Delivery has been fast and accurate. Customer service has always been brilliant online and in store. Love all there products. I have never had to complain or take a product for refund. L’Occitane is my No.1 go to for self care products. I love them all