Marks & Spencer Discount Codes
Working Marks & Spencer Vouchers and Promo Codes for January 2019
When you think of quality, Marks & Spencer comes top of the list. Marks and Spencer loves to wow customers with great quality British clothing and food. Whether you are shopping for mix and match household deals, corporate attires or formal wears for that exclusive event, Marks & Spencer won't disappoint and break your budget, especially with a Marks & Spencer discount code or M&S voucher code. Plus, as M&S Simply Food continues to grow, we can expect to see more deals and discounts for groceries too.Read more
How to redeem Marks & Spencer vouchers?
- Select the voucher code of your choice at www.latestdeals.co.uk then head on to www.marksandspencer.com.
- Choose the corresponding item for your voucher or the items you want to buy and click "Add to Bag".
- When you're done shopping, click the bag icon found at the top right corner of the page and then click "Checkout".
- Sign in with your email and password or click "Continue" to checkout as guest.
- click "Edit Bag' found on the right side of your secure bag to proceed.
- Review your order in your secure bag.
- Just below your order you will find the field for "Add a promotion code". Type in or paste your voucher code in the box provided and click "Apply". Your total will then be adjusted accordingly.
- Click "Checkout Securely" to proceed.
- Finalize your billing and delivery details.
- Enjoy your discount!
Save money with a Marks & Spencer voucher code, discount code and promo code. This page has all the latest discounts and sales information. Shared by our community of bargain hunters.
Tom's thoughts on Marks & Spencer:
Marks & Spencer is one of those places where you like it, you know it's there, but perhaps don't pop in until there's something specific you want. Which is why having voucher code, or discount code, is really important to save money.
Marks & Spencer is brilliant for basic items such as t-shirts, dresses, socks.
The clothing chain is very popular with our community of bargain hunters, but even more so, it's food, health and beauty, and luxury sections.
Marks & Spencer sell good quality items, at reasonable prices. Online, you often find sales of up to 50% off, which you can then stack extra discount code on top. This gives you some really good bargains, and I'll often include them in my free newsletter.
Marks & Spencer also sells highly rated good-quality wine, and often do deals by the case.
- Marks & Spencer is one of my favourite clothing shop from kids to men. I didn't buy home ware because I think they are expensive. But for clothing I like this shop for quality, their men's shirts especially are of very good quality and design. In women's section, I really like their trouser and work wear. The designs are good and fits really well. I don't have any complains about what I bought from this shop. Marks & Spencer is one of first shops I always go to especially during sale time. Don't forget to search online for discount codes if you want to save money when shopping at M&S. Sanasahar
- I love M&S cheese scone ! In general their food is nice, if not a little expensive. Being able to get to a stand-alone simple food store is nice, and they have a good selection. However it is very rare that I buy clothes in there, except socks for the winter!! I have purchased home and kitchen items when they run discount events, or when they sell it off at the end of a season so you can get some nice quality items for not bad prices. And Marks & Spencer discount codes found online are a great way to get good deals. Always a pleasant atmosphere in the stores I have been in. em221
- I love Marks & Spencer, I think it's a little expensive but I always buy stuff in the sale for my little girl. The M&S toys are good too, I find it's a good present with the M&S tags on! I just brought myself some boots and they are really comfy. I find the clothes fit well and of good quality so I guess you pay for what you get. Plus the M&S voucher codes online are fantastic money savers! The cafe is really good and I find the staff lovely too. It's really disappointing to find that they are closing one on our local high street! I also love the food hall and we often buy the dine in for £10 meal. Their veggie selection at the food hall is growing and getting better too. k54321b
- I find Marks & Spencer quite expensive. They have some very good products though and if you want a good meal they are excellent. Their deals are quite good, though, for example I bought their meal deal for 2 including a main, 2 sides and 2 bottles of drink for £10. All was extremely high quality and worth every penny. They generally sell all their own brand products which are very good and their bakery makes great products. The few products they sell of branded goods, though, are quite expensive and can be found significantly cheaper in other supermarkets. Do search for discount codes online if you want to get bargain deals. KelanOK
- Marks & Spencer is the best place to get work clothes that last for years. I also wear a size smaller here than I am, which makes me feel great. The staff are always so helpful whatever branch you use, and the cafe has some pretty nice food. The best thing about Marks and Spencer's is the loyalty card, every week they seem to email me 20% vouchers or sometimes £5 off particular items. Sometimes this can be combined with the offers already going so I have got some real bargains doing this. You can also get some pretty good deals from M&S voucher codes you can find here. The food shop of M&S near me is fantastic, particularly the fruit and vegetables they just seem to be really good quality. The bakery section has some delicious cakes and flapjacks. Freebiesarefun
- I like Marks and Spencer a lot, especially the food hall. The food is pricier than supermarkets but I find the quality to be great. They reduce heavily in the early evening which is great when I'm coming home from work late. The Dine In is fabulous, we don't drink alcohol often but save the wine back for dinner parties and gifts. The clothing range is good but sometimes a little old fashioned. Staff are always fantastic and happy and stores are always immaculate. I have only recently signed up to the Sparks card but have heard good things. I have never had cause to return anything but my mum assures me that the customer service is great. And you can also get bargain deals from M&S voucher codes found online! kellyknight
- Marks & Spencer's is quite expensive for the everyday shopper, whether that is clothing or groceries. However I do like to use M&S for gift buying. They sell some beautiful items in the home ware section & you can get adorable children's clothing. I personally think they seem to appeal to people of a slightly older generation & it is perceived as a posh shop. I don't really think of them as having good offers on other than the New Year sales when prices drop to about 70% off. I'm sure they do but none stick in my mind. You can however save money from discount codes you can find here. The food hall is expensive but if you get a yellow sticker it's a real treat as the food is delicious, just out of my price range! SandyRhodes
- I shop at Marks & Spencer's food hall the most as I love their food, granted it can be quite pricey though, it's good when you can find yellow stickers on food products. I don't really buy much clothing as it is also rather expensive. I may look out for a bargain in the sale though. I visit their cafe from time to time which does cost a bob for food which can be purchased cheaper in their food hall. They do sparks as vouchers and money off which I think is good for the food ones, but I would like more choice as I sometimes get ones I won't use! Also I Liked it when they had a loyalty card for the cafe buy 8 teas and one free! because you don't really get offers for the cafe! Don't forget to search online for discount codes if you want to save on some of your M&S favourites!MrsB66
- I love Marks & Spencers specially the ten pound meal deals with wine I think there great value for money and gives you an opportunity to try different meals as well for less. I also like that they do a great range of different foods, a family favourite of ours is Cumberland pie which I've been purchasing for years. The sales are fantastic too I love the bargains in M&S and I've had some nice gift items all good quality and less than half price. Thanks Marks & Spencers and voucher codes you can find here! Bargain28
- I've shopped with M&S many times and will continue to. Their service is brilliant and they have friendly staff. I bought a winter coat last year and it's the best I've ever bought! I made an order online and I picked it up at the store. You can also get free delivery from M&S voucher codes online. Unfortunately it was a bit too big but refund was very quick. I've been on the look out for tea towels and although they're £12 I shall be buying them for the quality. It is expensive but think you get what you pay for. Bought my partner a housecoat and wallet, still going strong. Didn't realize they had a card, so one is in the post as we speak. It's right in the middle of my City Centre, really easy to get to. One of my fave stores too! ScotsChick