O2 Discount Codes
Working O2 Vouchers and Promo Codes for December 2019
O2 has the most excellent customer satisfaction rating among mobile providers in the UK. Having bagged "Website of the Year" for 3 years, that says a lot about how they have dedicated themselves in providing great value and services for you. Get an O2 voucher code to save money on your phone and tablet. Get free set-up costs, free tablets, extra data or a free upgrade. The best O2 mobile discount codes found and shared by Latest Dealers.Read more
How to redeem O2 vouchers?
- Select the product you want to purchase and then click "View our Tariffs".
- Choose between "Pay as You Go" or "Pay Monthly".
- Choose your tariff from the options and click "Select".
- You will be then given an option to "Choose your Extras" such as insurance and accessories.
- When your done, select your delivery option and click "Go to Basket"
- Review your order.
- At the bottom of the page you will see "+Got a promo c ode?". Simply click on the + (plus) sign to reveal the box where you can type in or paste your voucher code. After you've enter your code click "Update basket" and your total will be adjusted accordingly.
- Click "Go to Checkout' to proceed to finalize your order.
- Enjoy your discount!
- I was with O2 for at least five years and only changed as they couldn't beat the deal that I found with a new provider. I also had O2 broadband for a year which was fine at the time as it was affordable and it only turned off a few times and I was suitably compensated for this. With O2 I had good signal in most areas and received an upgrade each year. I also tried sim free once I paid off my phone. It was easy to transfer my number and customer services were always helpful whenever I had to call. Make sure to check Latest Deals for discount codes if you want to get good deals like 50% off on upfront costs. Freebiesarefun
- I used to be a huge fan of O2 Mobile and I was with them for around 10 years. I moved house and could not pick up a signal from my new home at all and after contacting them and trying everything to resolve the issue I had to change providers which was a pity as I did love O2 for their package deals, mobiles offered in their packages and I can always find O2 voucher codes with free stuff online. Never had a problem with them till I moved and their customer service were fantastic and couldnt do enough to help me. SRFMLY
- I am not a fan of O2 Mobile at all. I signed up with them because I was attracted to their O2 priority and they had the cheapest deal at the time. They have taken two phone bills a month since I joined and add late fees etc onto each bill despite them taking two bills every month. O2 priority is more for early release music festival tickets, they don't have any deals on there that I would get use out of nor anything that is of a reasonable distance to get to. I am quite disappointed in O2 and I don't think I'll renew my contract with them when it's over :-( But you can get deals from online voucher codes where you can save a lot on upfront costs. ReviewerOfSorts
- I used to be with o2 many years ago and wasn't fussed on them, but last year I decided to give them a try again as they offered a good deal on my mobile and there are fantastic offers from voucher codes you can get online. Their O2 app is fantastic too as it offers you a great deal of offers from early tickets, freebies, discounts and competitions. there are always freebies from Thornton, I'm gutted that I don't live anywhere near one so I haven't had the chance to use the app to receive a freebie but i have entered the competitions and ordered from a website with the discount codes they promoted. I haven't had any issues with O2 Mobile, everything has ran smoothly and I'm very happy with my contract and the service I receive. zararoberts86