River Island Discount Codes
Working River Island Vouchers and Promo Codes for May 2018
Dress as fashionably and as comfortably as you want with River Island. Their collection of labels and designs promises quality and affordability making them one of the top choices for people who are into the latest trend but are price-conscious. When you have a River Island discount code, it's easier to look for items from head to toe without breaking the bank. Every clothing item at River Island has been carefully picked with style and price in mind making every shopper satisfied. Find River Island voucher codes here.Read more
How to redeem River Island vouchers?
- Select the River Island voucher of your choice at www.latestdeals.co.uk then head on to www.riverisland.com.
- Shop for you voucher's corresponding product or offer and the products you want to purchase and then click "Add to Bag".
- When you're done shopping, click the bag icon found at the top right corner of the page to proceed to checkout.
- Review your items on your shopping bag.
- To redeem your discount, click "Do you have a promotion code?" found just below your order and a box will appear labelled as "Please enter your promo code". Simply type in or paste your voucher code and click "Apply". Your subtotal will then be adjusted accordingly.
- Click "Checkout" to sign to your account with your email and password or if you're a "New Customer", simply enter your email address and click "Continue" to proceed.
- Finalize your delivery and billing details.
- Enjoy your discount!
- River Island is one of my favorite stores, but also one I shop at very rarely because of the prices but you can always find money saving discount codes online that you can use in store. They have amazing clothes and some fashionable shoes and accessories. My very first experience wasn't too great. It was a couple of years ago and I had bought a shirt for £32 with my birthday money. I took the shirt home (about an hour bus ride) and found a hole in the top where the pin had been because one of the workers hadn't put it through the seam of the top. It was a hassle to take back and change it but the staff were very apologetic and gave me a new one. Since then I haven't had a single problem with the company and they deal with any questions you have in a polite and professional manner. I can't say too much about them being online as I shop in the store only. They usually have pretty good sales on so I like to look around and try things on. Overall, a super company that I would recommend (to someone earning more money than me!!). Becky3012
- River Island has a great selection of stylish and current clothing shoes and accessories. Shopping in store is a nice experience and most of their clothes are true to size. I like that you can still get someone to help with finding shoe sizes and customer service in my local store is good. Clothes are not expensive but not too cheap either and seem to last a good long time. If you want to save, make sure to search for voucher codes on websites like Latest Deals. Overall I will keep shopping there and ordering online as well. Freebiesarefun
- My daughter likes River Island but we both don't like their prices. They are way over priced and some of the quality is shocking. The amount of bags that have broken within a week or 2 is unbelievable. They just aren't fit for purpose so we no longer buy bags from there. Shoes only in the sale. We have had instances where bought online for pick up in store and it was sent to wrong store. Staff always friendly in my local store. Can have a chat with them and they will help you as much as they can with whatever you need. Perhaps I'm just skint and tight but I just can't do their prices. You can get good deals though from voucher codes you can find online, so make sure to check always. funwithlisa
- I used to work in River Island many years ago as a young teenager and first having to pay tax! They have a lot of fashionable clothing which are always shown in a lot of magazines so it is an inventive for I many people to purchase from them, i personally find them to be a bit too pricey for my liking compared to other high street stores but you can find fantastic savings from online discount codes. They have always had a great shop layout so it is easy to look around and know where to look for certain items. their clothing is good quality and specific to their store, they have their own look and tend setting. I love the shoe section and how it's presented, It always makes me want to go and have a look and see what i can try on. Overall I would say that they are a trend setting store that many people will follow and that if that's what you like then they are the shop for you. zararoberts86
- My boys love the boys clothing range in River Island although i don't think there is much selection. The prices are okay, sometimes I feel they are a little more expensive but the quality is always good, the items my boys have wash well and wear well so overall it's worth the little extra. Plus you can find money saving deals from online voucher codes. I don't buy much for myself as sometimes fell the selection is a little young for me. River Island would not be my first choice on the high street but always pop my head in and have a quick mooch around. The staff always seem helpful and friendly. sarahtwinmom
- River Island used to be my number one clothing store about 10 years ago. I could always shop there and find exactly what I was looking for and their clothing was always great quality and their prices very reasonable. Their men's clothing range was very impressive back then too and again you could always find something. I find them a bit more expensive now and not as impressed in their range in woman's clothing anymore. Their stores are always well laid out and staff always friendly and helpful if you need it though and you can get savings from River Island discount codes online. SRFMLY
- River Island sales are the best according to my teen son! You have to really be patient but when they hit the 70% off you can stock up on some great items, plus you can even get added savings from online discount codes. I love the different designs on the mens shirts. The clothing washes really well & I have never had any issue with quality, they don't shrink or lose their shape like some clothing does. If you invest in their dearer items such as a leather jacket, you really do get a good quality item. They don't have student discount as standard which is the only negative I can think off but they do sometimes run student nights. Their footwear is surprisingly good too, they really are sturdy & hard wearing despite being fashion shoes rather than practical shoes. SandyRhodes