Studio Discount Codes
Working Studio Vouchers and Promo Codes for May 2018
Studio has just about everything you need from homeware, kitchen appliances, fashion and electronics. It is your one stop shop and you can save even more if you use a Studio discount code. So get your shopping list ready and take a look at what they have to offer for you.
Are you looking for a Studio discount code? Here you'll find the latest Studio sale information, including Studio promo codes for 10% - 20% off and free delivery. Hand picked by our community of voucher hunters, these are active and working Studio voucher codes.Read more
How to redeem Studio vouchers?
- Select the Studio voucher of your choice at LatestDeals.co.uk and head on to Studio.co.uk.
- Select the corresponding item(s) for the voucher and click "Add to Basket".
- When you're done shopping, click "View Bag" or "Checkout" found at the top right corner of the page just beside the bag icon.
- Review your order on Your Shopping Basket and tye in or paste your voucher code in the box provided just below your orders and click "Apply Offer Code". Your Order Total will then be adjusted accordingly.
- Click "Continue Checkout" to Sign In to your account if you're a Returning Customer or "Open An Account" if you're a New Customer.
- Once you're done registering, finalize your billing and delivery details.
- Enjoy your discount!
- I have ordered only once from Studio, the items ordered were damaged and scratched. Trying to get a refund was lengthy and it was difficult to get replies from the right people. I do now have the refund but it just wasn't worth the hassle even to get the ridiculously cheap prices. There are other websites that are much more efficient. I know that a lot of people have had a better experience and there was a wooden kitchen on there for a bargain and it looked great when people posted pictures of it as well fantastic discount codes at Latest Deals. Decide for yourself and try. Freebiesarefun
- I have ordered many items from Studio over the years as they have fabulous products as great prices with the option of having many of them personalised liked toys, stationary, clothing and gifts. It's a great catalogue and online store to purchase personalised gifts from as it makes the gift sentimental to the receiver. The delivery times are quite quick as well which is handy. The clearance section on the site have super cheap price deductions on items going out of production so you can get a real bargain, especially if you have discount codes you can get from sites like Latestt Deals. They also have a buy before paying scheme which is useful if you don't have the money up front buy can pay on monthly credit basis. zararoberts86
- I used to order from Studio a lot of years ago but not at all now. I still do have an account with them. Around September last year I ordered a paper based catalogue 3 times. Never received one. Some of their clothing looks OK but since you have to fund returns yourself it doesn't make sending stuff back cost effective. Their Xmas cards and wrap are cheap but I can now get better value at the like of home bargains and B&M. Some of the stuff they sell is pound shop tat at over inflated prices and some stuff is OK but you can find good discounts from voucher codes online though. funwithlisa
- I purchase all my wrapping paper and Christmas cards last Christmas from Studio. That were excellent quality, very long rolls and at such low prices I stocked up enough to last me ages. Some of the wrapping paper is also suitable for any occasion. I got a lot of Christmas decorations too. Large illuminated ones for outside, these were also such cheap prices and very good quality. They often also have a 10% discount day which also reduced the cost as well as regular discount codes onoine. I've also bought some bedding sets which were reasonably priced and I was pleasantly surprised with the quality because of the price. The items are usually delivered within 3/4 days. jacquis
- I like Studio! I think in general they're relatively cheap, although some of their products are quite poor quality. However this can be expected for some of the prices. Plus you can get decent savings from online voucher codes. I think studio is excellent for students or people looking to improve their credit rating. When I was 17, I had no credit score, no loans, no credit cards and was looking for a way to improve my credit score without getting a credit card. So I created a Studio account, ordered some products and paid within their timescales and my credit score has improved considerably! I think it's a great way to do this if you're concerned about the thought of getting credit cards. I know this is not what Studio is for but it works and is something others may not have thought of. Mashleigh