Superdrug Discount Codes
Working Superdrug Vouchers and Promo Codes for May 2018
Over the years, Superdrug has been one of top leading health and beauty stores in the UK. With a wide-range of make-up, personal care and beauty care products, there is always something for you at Superdrug. With the use of a Superdrug voucher code, you will find that it's simple to get the savings you need for those health products you need whether it's for skin care of beauty care. You will also find several options to improve your health and beauty as Superdrug simply knows which products can help you look good and feel good. Find a Superdrug discount code today.Read more
How to redeem Superdrug vouchers?
- Select the voucher of your choice here at LatestDeals.co.uk and head on to Superdrug.com.
- Select the corresponding offer for your voucer and click "Add to Basket". You may also shop for other items you want.
- When you're done shopping, click the "My Basket" or "Checkout" found at the top right corner of the page to proceed to checkout.
- Just below your orders you will see "Voucher code" and a box where you can type in or paste your voucher code. Click "Enter Code" and then "Update Basket" and your order will then be adjusted accordingly.
- Click "Proceed to Delivery" to sign in to your account with your email and password. If you don't have one you can choose "Create a Superdrug Account" or "Complete checkout as guest".
- Fill in your delivery and billing details to finalize your order.
- Enjoy your discount!
- I never really shopped in Superdrug until they reeled me in this Christmas. I had always considered Superdrug to be slightly more expensive when you could get similar products from a non health and beauty store. However, after Christmas they had some amazing deals and discount codes on make up boxsets that were truly too good to miss. And while I wouldn’t say I’ve become a regular in there, I do pop in more often to grab myself some great deals (dry shampoo for 4p!!!) emsterific
- I found the delivery service on Superdrug to be really fantastic. Last year I steamed into an offer for some shower gel and bought in bulk six months ago and I still have some left. The delivery was free because I was a Member of their Beauty Club which saved me more money. Plus they give you Superdrug vouchers. You do need to keep an eye on their website and perhaps sign up to their email alerts to spot the latest offers. It is well worth it as you can save quite a few quid this way. Ceebers
- Love Superdrug! Always great end of line, stock changeover bargains. I’ve had many things for pence before. The points system is fair and love that you can have cash straight off your purchases. Student discount at 10% off makes Superdrug one of the cheapest for branded toiletries. If I don’t go to savers or home bargains Superdrug is definitely my first thought for all my make up too. Lots if deals like 3 for 2 and BOGOF make it very reasonable. LaurenScarlett
- Superdrug is my go to place to buy make up and beauty products! It offers affordable products and the staff are always very helpful. There are always good deals and voucher codes. I love the loyalty card and discounts. RachelMason
- I like the reward card at Superdrug and hopefully I will get some deals or something free with it at some point. I have used the online ordering once and it arrived quickly and was accurate. They have a good range of beauty products and seem to be a bit cheaper than their competitors. In my local 2 stores staff are friendly and helpful and there are always reduced items at the till. *addition* have just made a second order on the Superdrug website and the order was very quick to make. Freebiesarefun
- I love Superdrug! There are always great deals on & they have excellent clearance items starting from a few pence which is when I like to stock up! The staff are always very pleasant & helpful, they have even pointed out to me an offer I may have missed such as having two items & telling me it is actually 3 for 2. The store is really clean & well stocked. I love all their Christmas lines and purchase the majority of my stocking fillers for nieces & nephews from there. The click & collect service is great too and again I have found using this to be a positive experience. The pharmacy is fast & efficient too. I definitely think Superdrug is a shop always worth popping into as you never know what you might find on offer. SandyRhodes
- I don't shop in Superdrug much because I don't think they're as cheap as places like Home Bargains or Aldi for prices. As a result the rewards card isn't worth my while sadly. I sometimes see things knocked down there and I've had a freebie or two from them via checkoutsmart/ shopmium or with a Superdrug discount code. bethlewington
- I am like a kid in a candy shop in Superdrug! I love the huge range of make up brands that they have and regularly take advantage of the 'spend (various amount) and get a free make up pallete' offers that they always seem to have on. Their offers at Christmas are fantastic and throughout the year their clearance prices are very good. I stock up on bits and bobs and save them up to make a beauty box each Christmas for my daughter.
- The Health and Beauty card scheme is good and has saved me money. I use the click and collect service when they have online promo codes and this has always gone smoothly - even with free samples in the package sometimes. Staff are always helpful and friendly. Prices are very good. I can't think of any negatives when it comes to Superdrug. Even their emails are bright and happy kellyknight
- Superdrug is a good place to shop for cut price cosmetics.They have lots of testers and prices to suit every budget too.Keep an eye out for their latest offers, like buy 2 get 1 free and always use your loyalty card to save you even more money. They have a good selection of their own brand vitamins, which is really good value for money compared with other similar stores. Don't forget to get the in store magazine and look on their website for some amazing competitions too. CherylParry
- Love Superdrug great gift sets at great prices, don’t go out my way to shop there but if I’m passing I always go in for a mooch and grab some bargains. When they reduce items they really do knock a lot of money off so you can pick up some great deals! Always have good offers so it’s a thumbs up from me. Love a good Superdrug voucher code! sarahtwinmom
- Superdrug is another favourite (one of many). I'm in the store all the time. I know the staff really well, friendly and chatty and always wanting to help. They do similar deals with another high street store, but points system is very low. I always check their website first, to see who has the best deals that particular day/week. I also use the prescription service and at times I've had a few complaints. They've updates their website and it's a lot easier now to check stuff out. I have two in my City Centre, at the opposite end of each other.. Really handy! ScotsChick
- I prefer Superdrug over there main rival. We also have one in our local town which massively helps. Can just pop in for what I need.
They offer a good product range, normally at reasonable prices, although I mostly wait till what I want is on offer. The website always has new deals and offers. Which keeps it fresh. I love the free delivery if your a card holder and the discount codes they send. I also like the card, easy to find in the wallets as it's like a mirror. The free delivery spend has gone up to £10 spend now. But that's easy to spend. k54321b
- I always compare deals with Superdrug and boots to see what’s on offer and usually Superdrug has better deals, I believe the Beautycard points service is great, it helps make things a little cheaper! Theyre always doing 3 for 2 or buy one and get cheapest free. I order online a lot too and if you have a Beautycard which means it’s free delivery over £10 and it comes quickly. Superdrug’s own brand items are great too, I always choose their hair dye over branded ones. There are many local Superdrug’s also! lozmturner
- My experience with superdrug has always been very positive.They always have some sort of sale or offers on throughout the year.Not just for Christmas or New years.The offers are really good as well. You get free delivery if you have a beauty card and you also can collect points on your card,which comes in handy if you are a regular customer with them.Along with stocking bigger brands Superdrugs own label is really good as well I especially love their shower gels. A large selection to choose from. You also get regular Superdrug vouchers in their emails so if you forget to check their website you always know if they have any good deals on. All in all a great place to get your cosmetics and toiletries from. bibishah81
- Superdrug is another company i have never had any issues with, i have their loyalty card which is great for building up points and always have great offers running, dont think i have ever purchased anything without it being reduced or on 3 for 2 etc so always had savings and staff always polite and friendly in stores and helpful if your ever in need of help so nothing negative about them at all. SRFMLY
- Only been in once on my own, was looking for a gift of some things for my partner, had no clue what I was looking for. A woman asked if I needed help and after I explained what I was after helped me out, I showed her a picture and she was able to match what type of makeup suited my partner and some other items she thought she would like, this woman was a huge help for me. AnthonyFulton
- I love Superdrug. I use them quite a lot as I appreciate their low prices and loyalty program. Free click and collect is very useful as it can be used on any amount and free delivery on orders over £10 is excellent. There choice is also very good in the shop and online. I don’t have any complaints other than that sometimes when I go in I don’t find what I was looking for but I am more than happy to accept this in exchange for lower prices. KelanOK
- Over Christmas I had a very bad experience at Superdrug so it’s put me off a little. Ordered something and there was no stock left which was fine. But the email the sent me made out that I’d cancelled the order. Just bad customer service really. Also don’t like how they push the perfumes they have on offer when you buy anything. So pushy. Even if your buying a bottled drink. You’ll find they still push this. I have found the pharmacy in Superdrug’s to be very helpful but that’s the only plus I can find sadly. rainydayas
- Love Superdrug for their great offers and vouchers. They also have a free collect in store service even for amounts lower than £10. Managed some great deals on the real technique brush sets. Also love their deals on higher end brand products such as la Roche posay, Vichy etc. Also love their 3 for 2 deals. The £10 beauty box was a great buy as well. More worth of products. Have some fantastic clearance deals around Christmas. Love the makeup revolution range as well. kird2818
- I absolutely love Superdrug!! I have worked for them as a beauty specialist for 3 years... I have always been treated well as a staff and a customer! They have amazing deals all year round both in store and online! I love that they have a loyalty card for customers and a discount card for staff and one person from their family. I have never had a problem with the service or delivery. They know how to keep customers happy. Superdrug is the only beauty store I enjoy shopping at! MrsAlmalikuyu
- I couldn't fault Superdrug. Absolutely love their products and never had an issue there. The stores are usually clean and tidy and relatively well stocked. They give decent student discount and the beauty card is good for regular shoppers. I always find with Superdrug, whenever you go in to get a few things, they always have everything you want on a three for two offer! Which is fantastic! They do great Christmas gift boxes for all types of people and often at reasonable prices. I find Superdrug to usually be cheaper then Boots and its usually my go to when I need new make up. And also their own brand make up wipes smell like Parma violets! Mashleigh