Complimentary Click and Collect for All Orders at Superdrug
20% off Certain Cosmetics - Ends Soon! at Superdrug
20% Discount on Beauty Electricals - Last Day! at Superdrug
Get Free Delivery for Orders over £25 at Superdrug
20% Discount on Nyx Fat Oils at Superdrug
Earn £10 worth of Points on Fragrance Orders over £60 at Superdrug
Get £15 worth of Points on Fragrance Orders over £85 at Superdrug
Save up to 50% on Chosen Gift Sets at Superdrug
Buy 2 Vitamins, Get 1 Free at Superdrug
50% off One Makeup Item on Purchase of Two at Superdrug
Orders Available for Rapid Same Day Delivery at Superdrug
Next Day Delivery if Ordered by 8pm at Superdrug
Pampers Orders over £15 Are Eligible for Free Delivery at Superdrug
Digital Gift Cards Starting at £10 at Superdrug
50% off a Range of Toiletries at Superdrug
Buy 3, Get 1 Free on Chosen Cosmetics at Superdrug
50% Discount on Designated Skincare Items at Superdrug
33% off Selected Cetaphil at Superdrug
Up to 50% Discount on Haircare Products at Superdrug
Complimentary Click & Collect Service at Superdrug
£5 Discount on Selected L'Oreal Orders over £25 at Superdrug
Vitamin Orders: 3 for 2 Offer at Superdrug
Save up to 30% on Beauty Accessories at Superdrug
20% Discount on Chosen Cosmetics at Superdrug
Save up to 33% on Selected Simple Skincare at Superdrug
Guaranteed Full Refund at Superdrug
10% off and Free Delivery on Selected Sports Nutrition at Superdrug
Next Day Delivery When Ordered by 8pm at Superdrug
No Cost Shipping for Orders £25+ at Superdrug
Low-Cost Delivery Available at Superdrug
Save up to £5 on Foodspring X Davina McCall Orders at Superdrug
Up to 50% off Chosen Perfumes at Superdrug
Additional 10% Discount on Chosen Sports Nutrition at Superdrug
Up to 50% Discount on Specific Toiletries at Superdrug
50% off 2nd Selected Make-up Product at Superdrug
Over the years, Superdrug has been one of top leading health and beauty stores in the UK. With a wide-range of make-up, personal care and beauty care products, there is always something for you in a Superdrug sale. With the use of a Superdrug voucher code, you will find that it's simple to get the savings you need for those health products you need whether it's for skin care of beauty care. You will also find several options to improve your health and beauty as Superdrug simply knows which products can help you look good and feel good. Find a Superdrug discount code today.Read more
|🥇 Best Discount:||50% Off|
|🛍️ Active Promo Codes:||1|
|⚡ Verified Vouchers:||145|
|🕰️ Last Updated:|
Latest Deals is for bargain hunters - we share genuine deals, vouchers, freebies and competitions.
Chief Bargain Hunter
Superdrug Discount Codes: How to Find & Use Vouchers
How to get discount codes for Superdrug. Get voucher codes and coupons from Latest Deals for Superdrug and save money on your next purchase. Here's how to apply coupons to save money.
How to redeem Superdrug vouchers?
- Select the Superdrug UK sale voucher of your choice here at LatestDeals.co.uk and head on to Superdrug.com.
- Select the corresponding offer for your voucer and click "Add to Basket". You may also shop for other items you want.
- When you're done shopping, click the "My Basket" or "Checkout" found at the top right corner of the page to proceed to checkout.
- Just below your orders you will see "Voucher code" and a box where you can type in or paste your voucher code. Click "Enter Code" and then "Update Basket" and your order will then be adjusted accordingly.
- Click "Proceed to Delivery" to sign in to your account with your email and password. If you don't have one you can choose "Create a Superdrug Account" or "Complete checkout as guest".
- Fill in your delivery and billing details to finalise your order.
- Enjoy your discount!
- I never really shopped in Superdrug until they reeled me in this Christmas. I had always considered Superdrug to be slightly more expensive when you could get similar products from a non health and beauty store. However, after Christmas they had some amazing Superdrug offers and discount codes on make up boxsets that were truly too good to miss. And while I wouldn’t say I’ve become a regular in there, I do pop in more often to grab myself some great deals (dry shampoo for 4p!!!) emsterific
- I found the delivery service on Superdrug to be really fantastic. Last year I steamed into an offer for some shower gel and bought in bulk six months ago and I still have some left. The delivery was free because I was a Member of their Beauty Club which saved me more money. Plus they give you Superdrug vouchers. You do need to keep an eye on their website and perhaps sign up to their email alerts to spot the latest offers. It is well worth it as you can save quite a few quid this way. Ceebers
- Love Superdrug! Always great end of line, stock changeover bargains. I’ve had many things for pence before. The points system is fair and love that you can have cash straight off your purchases. Student discount at 10% off makes Superdrug one of the cheapest for branded toiletries. If I don’t go to savers or home bargains Superdrug is definitely my first thought for all my make up too. Lots of Superdrug offers like 3 for 2 and BOGOF make it very reasonable. LaurenScarlett
- Superdrug is my go to place to buy make up and beauty products! It offers affordable products and the staff are always very helpful. There are always good deals and voucher codes. I love the loyalty card and discounts. RachelMason
- I like the reward card at Superdrug and hopefully I will get some deals or something free with it at some point. I have used the online ordering once and it arrived quickly and was accurate. They have a good range of beauty products and seem to be a bit cheaper than their competitors. In my local 2 stores staff are friendly and helpful and there are always reduced items at the till. *addition* have just made a second order on the Superdrug website and the order was very quick to make. Freebiesarefun
- I love Superdrug! There are always great deals on & they have excellent clearance items starting from a few pence which is when I like to stock up! The staff are always very pleasant & helpful, they have even pointed out to me an offer I may have missed such as having two items & telling me it is actually 3 for 2. The store is really clean & well stocked. I love all their Christmas lines and purchase the majority of my stocking fillers for nieces & nephews from there. The click & collect service is great too and again I have found using this to be a positive experience. The pharmacy is fast & efficient too. I definitely think Superdrug is a shop always worth popping into as you never know what you might find on offer. SandyRhodes
- I don't shop in Superdrug much because I don't think they're as cheap as places like Home Bargains or Aldi for prices. As a result the rewards card isn't worth my while sadly. I sometimes see things knocked down there and I've had a freebie or two from them via checkoutsmart/ shopmium or with a Superdrug discount code. bethlewington
- I am like a kid in a candy shop in Superdrug! I love the huge range of make up brands that they have and regularly take advantage of the 'spend (various amount) and get a free make up pallete' offers that they always seem to have on. Their offers at Christmas are fantastic and throughout the year their clearance prices are very good. I stock up on bits and bobs and save them up to make a beauty box each Christmas for my daughter.
- The Health and Beauty card scheme is good and has saved me money. I use the click and collect service when they have online promo codes and this has always gone smoothly - even with free samples in the package sometimes. Staff are always helpful and friendly. Prices are very good. I can't think of any negatives when it comes to Superdrug. Even their emails are bright and happy kellyknight
- Superdrug is a good place to shop for cut price cosmetics.They have lots of testers and prices to suit every budget too.Keep an eye out for their latest offers, like buy 2 get 1 free and always use your loyalty card to save you even more money. They have a good selection of their own brand vitamins, which is really good value for money compared with other similar stores. Don't forget to get the in store magazine and look on their website for some amazing competitions too. CherylParry
- Love Superdrug great gift sets at great prices, don’t go out my way to shop there but if I’m passing I always go in for a mooch and grab some bargains. When they reduce items they really do knock a lot of money off so you can pick up some great deals! Always have good offers so it’s a thumbs up from me. Love a good Superdrug voucher code! sarahtwinmom
- Superdrug is another favourite (one of many). I'm in the store all the time. I know the staff really well, friendly and chatty and always wanting to help. They do similar deals with another high street store, but points system is very low. I always check their website first, to see who has the best deals that particular day/week. I also use the prescription service and at times I've had a few complaints. They've updates their website and it's a lot easier now to check stuff out. I have two in my City Centre, at the opposite end of each other.. Really handy! ScotsChick
- I prefer Superdrug over there main rival. We also have one in our local town which massively helps. Can just pop in for what I need. They offer a good product range, normally at reasonable prices, although I mostly wait till what I want is on offer. The website always has new deals and offers. Which keeps it fresh. I love the free delivery if your a card holder and the discount codes they send. I also like the card, easy to find in the wallets as it's like a mirror. The free delivery spend has gone up to £10 spend now. But that's easy to spend. k54321b
- I always compare deals with Superdrug and boots to see what’s on offer and usually Superdrug has better deals, I believe the Beautycard points service is great, it helps make things a little cheaper! Theyre always doing 3 for 2 or buy one and get cheapest free. I order online a lot too and if you have a Beautycard which means it’s free delivery over £10 and it comes quickly. Superdrug’s own brand items are great too, I always choose their hair dye over branded ones. There are many local Superdrug’s also! lozmturner
- My experience with superdrug has always been very positive.They always have some sort of sale or offers on throughout the year.Not just for Christmas or New years.The offers are really good as well. You get free delivery if you have a beauty card and you also can collect points on your card,which comes in handy if you are a regular customer with them.Along with stocking bigger brands Superdrugs own label is really good as well I especially love their shower gels. A large selection to choose from. You also get regular Superdrug vouchers in their emails so if you forget to check their website you always know if they have any good deals on. All in all a great place to get your cosmetics and toiletries from. bibishah81
- Superdrug is another company i have never had any issues with, i have their loyalty card which is great for building up points and always have great offers running, dont think i have ever purchased anything without it being reduced or on 3 for 2 etc so always had savings and staff always polite and friendly in stores and helpful if your ever in need of help so nothing negative about them at all. SRFMLY
- Only been in once on my own, was looking for a gift of some things for my partner, had no clue what I was looking for. A woman asked if I needed help and after I explained what I was after helped me out, I showed her a picture and she was able to match what type of makeup suited my partner and some other items she thought she would like, this woman was a huge help for me. AnthonyFulton
- I love Superdrug. I use them quite a lot as I appreciate their low prices and loyalty program. Free click and collect is very useful as it can be used on any amount and free delivery on orders over £10 is excellent. There choice is also very good in the shop and online. I don’t have any complaints other than that sometimes when I go in I don’t find what I was looking for but I am more than happy to accept this in exchange for lower prices. KelanOK
- Over Christmas I had a very bad experience at Superdrug so it’s put me off a little. Ordered something and there was no stock left which was fine. But the email the sent me made out that I’d cancelled the order. Just bad customer service really. Also don’t like how they push the perfumes they have on offer when you buy anything. So pushy. Even if your buying a bottled drink. You’ll find they still push this. I have found the pharmacy in Superdrug’s to be very helpful but that’s the only plus I can find sadly. rainydayas
- Love Superdrug for their great offers and vouchers. They also have a free collect in store service even for amounts lower than £10. Managed some great deals on the real technique brush sets. Also love their deals on higher end brand products such as la Roche posay, Vichy etc. Also love their 3 for 2 deals. The £10 beauty box was a great buy as well. More worth of products. Have some fantastic clearance deals around Christmas. Love the makeup revolution range as well. kird2818
- I absolutely love Superdrug!! I have worked for them as a beauty specialist for 3 years... I have always been treated well as a staff and a customer! They have amazing deals all year round both in store and online! I love that they have a loyalty card for customers and a discount card for staff and one person from their family. I have never had a problem with the service or delivery. They know how to keep customers happy. Superdrug is the only beauty store I enjoy shopping at! MrsAlmalikuyu
- I couldn't fault Superdrug. Absolutely love their products and never had an issue there. The stores are usually clean and tidy and relatively well stocked. They give decent student discount and the beauty card is good for regular shoppers. I always find with Superdrug, whenever you go in to get a few things, they always have everything you want on a three for two offer! Which is fantastic! They do great Christmas gift boxes for all types of people and often at reasonable prices. I find Superdrug to usually be cheaper then Boots and its usually my go to when I need new make up. And also their own brand make up wipes smell like Parma violets! Mashleigh
Makeup Products At Superdrug
Makeup products are a great way to express yourself and enhance your natural beauty. Most women love makeup, but it can be an expensive habit to have. Luckily, you don't have to break the bank in order to get high-quality makeup at Superdrug! With their wide variety of brands and affordability, Superdrug is ideal for women who want top-quality without spending all their money.
VICHY Dermablend Corrective Fluid Foundation 15 Opal
Do you want to look your best, even when it's hot outside?
This Superdrug’s Dermablend is an amazing solution for anyone who wants a flawless complexion. It’s water-resistant and provides up to 16 hours of coverage that becomes more natural-looking as it wears. You can apply it easily. And because it doesn't clog pores, you won't have any issues with breakouts or blemishes! This cheap foundation is perfect for any occasion!
Dermablend will give you an even tone and smooth appearance without feeling heavy on your skin. Their formula is hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic, which means that those with sensitive skin can use their product without worrying about irritation or rashes. They also offer SPF 25+ protection from harmful UV rays!
Revolution 5D Mascara
Do you want to have beautiful lashes?
Revolution 5D Mascara by Superdrug is available at a reasonable price. It helps frustrating it can be when your eyelashes are not as long and full as you would like them to be. That’s why they created their revolutionary 5D mascara that lengthens, lifts, defines, stretches and volumizes all for out of this world impact.
You deserve a mascara that will make your eyes pop! This low-cost 5D Mascara is packed with benefits such as cruelty-free and vegan so you don’t have to worry about any chemicals or harsh ingredients getting in contact with your skin. It also has an ergonomic 2-way fibre technology wand that hugs each lash after just one coat for bigger brighter wide-awake eyes!
Maybelline Lifter Gloss Plumping Lip Gloss Ice
Do you want to have fuller-looking, plumped lips?
Superdrug’s Maybelline’s new formula with Hyaluronic Acid visibly smoothes lip surface and enhances lip contour for hydrated, fuller-looking, plumped lips. Lifter Gloss Plumping Lip Gloss is for anyone who wants to achieve a more voluminous look. XL wand transforms your lips in an easy one swipe application. You can use it on its own or over lipstick!
This inexpensive hydrating lip gloss is available in a full range of modern shades that are flattering on everyone. The non-sticky or tacky formula glides easily onto your lips so you don’t have to worry about any messiness when applying this product! With just one swipe of their XL wand, you will be able to transform your pout into something much more beautiful and glamorous! Shop with our discount codes to make huge savings on every purchase.
Skin Care Products At Superdrug
Superdrug is a great place to go if you want to get some good skincare products. You can find anything from moisturizers for dry skin all the way down to acne solutions and toners. There's a product for just about any type of skin concern! It has so many different options and they are all really affordable. So if you are looking for some good skincare products, you can definitely check out the collection of Superdrug.
Simple Kind to Skin Smoothing Facial Scrub 75ml
Do you have oily skin?
Superdrugs know how difficult it can be to find a facial scrub that is gentle enough for your sensitive skin. Well, look no further! Their Simple Kind To Skin Smoothing Facial Scrub will help exfoliate your skin and remove dead skin cells, dirt and impurities.
This cost-effective Exfoliating scrub keeps your skin brighter and more even-textured with an ideal blend of gentle cleansers, multi-vitamins and loving ingredients. It’s infused with rice granules to help enhance the exfoliation process while improving your overall condition. This cheap Exfoliating scrub keeps skin brighter and more even-textured by removing excess oil build-up which causes blemishes to appear faster than they normally would if left alone.
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra-Light Fluid Sun Cream SPF50+
Are you looking for a new sunscreen?
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra-Light Fluid Sun Cream SPF50+ by Superdrug are available at an economical price. It is an ideal sunscreen for you. It’s made with the patented filtering system Mexoplex. This low-cost product has an optimal SPF 50+ protection that is reinforced against UVA rays (PPD 46). You can use this reasonable product to protect yourself from sunburn and skin cancer while enjoying outdoor activities like hiking or swimming!
The La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water will soothe your sensitive skin as you enjoy your time outside. Not only does it have a high PPD factor, but it also comes in two sizes – so there’s an option for everyone! With just one application per day, you can keep your skin protected all summer long without having to worry about reapplication or smudging.
CeraVe Moisturising Lotion - Dry to Very Dry Skin 473ml
Do you have dry skin?
Their budget-friendly CeraVe Moisturising Lotion from Superdrug is an amazing product for you. With ceramides 1, 3 and 6-II to help protect your skin's natural barrier and hyaluronic acid to help retain moisture in your skin all day long, this cheap lotion will keep your skin feeling soft and smooth without leaving a greasy residue behind.
This gentle formula is non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) making it great for anyone with sensitive or acne-prone skin. It’s also fragrance-free which means that it won’t irritate or cause any redness on even the most delicate of skins. You can use it every day as part of an effective skincare routine to make sure that you are keeping your body healthy from head to toe! Grab our coupons to save some money.
Hair Care Products At Superdrug
If you're looking for a great selection of affordable hair care products, Superdrug is the place to go. They have a wide selection of shampoos, conditioners, hair treatments, and other hair care products to choose from. So you can find the ideal product for your needs. Plus, their prices are affordable! So go and check their range of collections.
Shea Moisture Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Shampoo 473ml
Do you have dry, damaged hair?
This inexpensive SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Shampoo at Superdrug is a sulphate free shampoo that cleanses hair and delivers intense moisturisation and nourishment. This low cost clarifying shampoo removes buildup while nourishing hair with ultra-moisturising and nutrient-rich Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Fair Trade Shea Butter and stimulating Peppermint.
SheaMoisture has delivered a fabulous shampoo for those who regularly colour, straighten, perm or heat style their hair as well as kinky or wavy natural styles. Used together with Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Conditioner, this duo will leave your locks looking healthy again!
Loreal Excellence Creme 5 Natural Brown Hair Dye
Are you looking for a new hair dye?
This affordable Loreal Excellence Creme 5 Natural Brown Hair Dye by Superdrug is an ideal product for anyone who wants to change their hair colour. It’s made with natural ingredients that nourish your hair and keep it healthy, while also giving you an amazing long-lasting colour. With 85% less breakage from brushing, this product will leave your hair feeling silky smooth after every use!
You can get up to 100% grey coverage in just one application of Excellence Creme 5 Natural Brown Hair Dye. This means that you won’t have to worry about having any streaks or patches in your dyed locks ever again! Not only does this product give you rich long-lasting colour, but it also strengthens and protects your strands so they stay strong against damage caused by heat styling tools like curling irons and straighteners. Shop this Loreal Excellence Creme at a bargain price through Latest Deals.
Mielle Organics Rosemary Mint Growth Oil
Do you want to grow your hair long and healthy?
This cost-effective Mielle Organics from Superdrug is an ideal hair grow Oil for you. Mielle Organics Rosemary Mint Growth Oil is an amazing solution for all of your hair care needs. It’s infused with Biotin, which helps promote length retention and nourish hair follicles. This organic oil also smoothes split ends, prevents dry scalp, and more! Use it on protective styles like braids or weaves – just apply a small amount to the roots before styling as usual. You can even use this product during hot oil treatments! Check out Superdrug codes for all the latest discounts.
If you’re looking for organic oil that will help you achieve longer locks while keeping your scalp healthy, look no further than Mielle Organics Rosemary Mint Growth Oil!