Thomson Holidays Discount Codes
Working Thomson Holidays Vouchers and Promo Codes for May 2019
Wanting to head to the beach on your next vacation? If you are running out of ideas for your next travel destination, TUI is here to save the day. Previously branded as Thomson, TUI is the magical app you need to look for cost-efficient and enjoyable travel options. Whether you love to go sunbathing in Maldives or Bora Bora or maybe take that Caribbean cruise, with a TUI voucher code, you don't have to spend as much as expected. Create your own personal holiday with TUI. These are the latest TUI vouchers and discounts shared by our enthusiastic community of deal hunters - all to help you save money.Read more
How to redeem Thomson Holidays vouchers?
- Choose a TUI voucher here at LatestDeals.co.uk and head on to Tui.co.uk.
- Select the corresponding offer for you voucher and click "Continue".
- When you're done selecting a deal, click "Summary & Book" found at the top right corner of the page to proceed to checkout.
- Review the summary of your deal and then click "Book Now' to proceed.
- Click the drop down menu for "Discount Code" to reveal a box where you can type in or paste your code. Click "Apply" and your code will be adjusted accordingly.
- Provide your personal details, billing and payment information to finalize your booking.
- Enjoy your discount!
- I have had one good holiday with Thomson Holidays and used a discount code they posted on their website. It included car hire, accommodation and was half board. The rep in the resort was around enough to ask questions but without being too intrusive. The cost of the holiday was excellent as it was a last minute deal and had been heavily reduced. Great holiday and I would go with them again if I could find the same sort of voucher code online that was a good deal. Freebiesarefun
- I flew to Benidorm with Thomson Holidays (Edinburgh to Alicanti) all inclusive and it was the best holiday I have ever been on. The flight was delayed for a couple of hours through no fault if their own but they looked after my family fantastically, my son has special needs and his medication was in the main luggage, they sent someone to get it for us, took us to a separate lounge which was really quiet, gave us vouchers to spend in the cafe and came and escorted us onto the plane when it was ready. I can't fault them throughout the holiday either, there was always a rep to hand if we had any questions etc. If I was booking another holiday Thomson would be first on my list to use. Would highly recommend especially for families. Always check sites like Latest Deals for discount codes for some money off. Nikki2017
- I've had one holiday with Thomson Holidays. They were very helpful and walked us through the whole booking process in fine detail making sure we were happy with everything. The flight was on a Thomson plane from Gatwick. The rep at the airport were very helpful and organized a wheelchair for me to get to the gate because of my mobility issues. The flight was brilliant, the crew went above and beyond to make sure all went well. The food on the flight was good. After an 11 hour flight we were whisked away to catch the seaplane to our holiday destination. All this went well as we had been told. The rep at our final destination went out of her way to make sure we were comfortable in our beach hut and explained all we needed to know about where we were staying. Throughout the whole process from booking to returning home Thomson staff were very thorough and professional. In addition, they always have some sort of savings available from online discount codes that's worth checking out. jacquis
- Flew with Thomson Holidays once and had a good flight with them, the deal we had from voucher code online was good and saved some money in the process. Can’t say we had a problem as only used them once but I’m sure we will use them again. I’ve seen good reviews and bad but it depends on what has happened really. DawnBailey
- Went to Tunisia with Thomson Holidays, excellent flight there and back. I did not get a hotel so just paid for flights and got an excellent deal. The staff on flight were lovely and only to happy to help. On the way home I had a temperature and was really ill so they phoned through and got me a wheelchair to take me all way the through customs and to my bus. I cannot praise them enough big big thumbs up. Great deal great staff and plenty of great voucher code offers online. sandie12