About Latest Deals
Hello, my name is Tom Church and I am a co-founder of Latest Deals. If you'd like to get in touch, please contact us.
Latest Deals is a community website where people help each other save money. It was nominated as Best Startup of 2017 by TechSpark, and Website of The Week by The Sun.
Every day, people discuss brands that are giving great value for money. New products, promotions and sales.
Latest Deals is like a forum, where anyone is free to post advice, ask questions and help each other.
Last Updated: 24th August 2017
- Monthly Sessions: 400,000 - 500,000
- Registered Members (and newsletter): 101,000
- Moz Score (DA): 34
- Facebook Page: 75,000+
- Facebook Group: 34,000+
- 65% Female, 35% Male (both website & Facebook)
- Age - 30% 25-34, 19% 35-44, 12% 45-54
Latest Deals is one of the most engaged money saving communities online. Thousands of new posts and comments are shared every week.
Recent Press Coverage
- AOL Money - How to get free shampoo
- The Sun - The tool that helps you find ebay bargains, found by Latest Deals
- The Mirror - The discount code that gets you completely free Swarovski earrings
- The Sun - Bargain hunters crash jewellery website with price glitch
- The Sun - Luvabella Doll tipped to be #1 Christmas toy
- The Sun - How to get cheap flights and error fares
- How To Get Aldi Home Delivered - The Sun, Express
- Mirror - Domino's voucher codes and deals
- Mirror - How to get free Nando's (also Lad Bible, Metro, Daily Star, OK!)
- TechSpark - Latest Deals nominated as Best Startup of 2017
- The Huffington Post - 10 Ways To Have More Money For Food
- The Sun - When is Amazon Prime Day? What are the best deals and how to find the cheapest bargains
- The Sun - New bargain-hunting tool will alert you when Aldi's sell-out copycat Jo Malone candles are back in-stock
- BusinessZone - How Latest Deals hacked the attention economy
- The Huffington Post - How to beat inflation
- The Huffington Post - 5 Steps to Recession Proof Your Money
- The Huffington Post - 3 Michelin Star Recipes Guaranteed to Impress
- The Huffington Post - Your Psychology is Costing You Money, How To Fight Back
- The Huffington Post - 5 Psychological Tricks To Get More Happiness From Your Money
- Latest Deals leaks Tesco instant delivery - Gizmodo UK, Engadget, AOL Money, The Sun
- AOL Money - Master the art of the supermarket reduced sticker aisle
- AOL Money - Secret ways to save more money
- Be Clever With Your Cash - Podcast Interview about Deal Hunting
- AOL Money - How to get free fish
- The Sun - Supermarkets slash Easter egg prices – here’s where you can pick up a cracking bargain
- Tom Church Reveals How Flying in PRIVATE PLANE is Cheaper than the Train (The Sun, Mirror, Daily Star, Independent, Evening Standard, Unilad + 20 more)
- Daily Mail - Man Flies from London to Newcastle for Half the Price of a Train
- Money Principle - Money Principle talks to Tom Church
- Tom Church Leaks Discount Codes to EVERY Domino's Store in UK (Metro, Daily Mail, Mirror, Express, The Sun, VICE + 50 more)
- TalkRadio - Weekly Slot with Paul Ross on The Breakfast Show
- Daily Mail - Extreme Bargain Hunter Saves £3,500 While Eating Lobster and Champagne
- Express - This Simple Trick Helped Bargain Hunter Save Thousands on His Shopping Bill
- Daily Mirror - How Tom Spent a Year Living Off Yellow Stickers and Saved Thousands
- The Sun - Meet the man who spent a year living off yellow stickers and saved over £3,000
- The Sun - Black Friday Fraud Warning From Money Expert
- The Sun - What Are The Best Black Friday Deals?
- BBC Radio (Multiple) - Expert Money Saver Shares Tips
- Daily Star - Man Saves £3.5k With One Simple Trick
- The Sun - When Is The Boots Clearance Sale?
- The Sun - How to ALWAYS Bag Yourself a Discount on Domino's Pizza
- The Telegraph - 11 Tips for Staying Safe on Black Friday
- The Huffington Post - How Low Income Families Can Tackle Childhood Obesity
- This Is Money - 8 Tips To Be a Smarter Shopper
- The Huffington Post - From Suit Tailoring to Tech Startup
- AOL Money - How To Get Paid to Eat Chocolate
- AOL Money - How To Get Free Wine
- AOL Money - Freebie Friday
- AOL Money - How to Get Christmas Freebies
- AOL Money - - How to Get Free Beer
- AOL Money - - Frugal Mum Saves Thousands on Her Shopping
- Share Radio - How Tom Church Lived Off Yellow Stickers for a Year
- Share Radio - Tom Church on The News Review
- Share Radio - Tom Church on The News Review
- Share Radio - Tom Church on How To Find a Good Deal
- Thinking Thrifty - How Tom from Latest Deals is helping Thousands Save Money
- The Money Shed - The New Community Site Latest Deals
- SuperLuckyMe - LatestDeals - The New Money Saving Community
- From Aldi to Harrods - Introducing Latest Deals and an interview with Tom Church
- Money Saving Girl - Money Saving Hero of 2016: Tom Church and Latest Deals
- From a Yellow House - Interview: Tom Church of Latest Deals
- Reduced Grub - A Fab New Money Saving Site I Have To Share With You
- Honest Reviews - Tom Church of Latest Deals Pre-Launch Interview
- YouTube - Latest Deals interview with Cheeki Monkeys
- Corporate Warrior - Britain's Sexiest Man, Tom Church, on Latest Deals
Would you like to work with Latest Deals?
We are happy to work with brands.
There are a number of partnership opportunities available and we can craft a bespoke package for you. Please email us.
We work very well with brands who share our core principle: value for money. Opportunities include sharing an exclusive deal, voucher, coupon, freebie or competition; placement within our newsletter and social media; media campaign partnership and more.
We have worked with brands in many ways including cost-per-lead, revenue-sharing, affiliate and sponsored projects. We are also open to cross-promotion opportunities. Please get in touch.
Note: Our community always comes first and editorial decisions are separate from brand partnerships.
Would you like to share a deal as a brand?
Deals can only be shared by individuals. LatestDeals is a community driven site. If you would like to send us your deal for consideration, please get in touch.