1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. Do You Have a Bedtime?

Do You Have a Bedtime?

Ask a Question

I’m wondering if anyone else has a set bedtime? My husband goes to bed at pretty much the same time every night during the week (around midnight) but at the weekend, he stays up until around 3am.. I go to bed consistently at midnight and just can’t stay up past that time on a weekend 🙄

SarahBenne67061
1 month ago
What do you think of this?
heatherduthie
heatherduthie1 month ago

I’m never usually in bed before midnight and up at 6 for work through the week. I start a new job a week on Monday and my start time is half 5 which means I will have to get up no later than half 4 so I’m am going to have to start going to bed earlier or I will be like a walking zombie 😳

laraquinn
laraquinn1 month ago

During the week I try to be in bed by 11pm. At the weekend it's usually around 2am.

Ann1984
Ann19841 month ago

I don’t normally sleep until about 2 then back up by half seven I find the earlier I sleep the next day I feel rough

MrsCraig
MrsCraig1 month ago

I go to bed about an hour after my son has gone to sleep, so anytime between 8 and 9. He is up between 3-4 times a night and gets up between 6 and 7am, so I take advantage of getting as much sleep as possible.

G0501
G05011 month ago

I go to bed around 10 to allow an hour or so of reading before i fall asleep on my book

GSM
GSM1 month ago

I go to bed around 10 and the earlier the better for my sleep.

Nadiaparveen
Nadiaparveen1 month ago

Me too. I go to bed at midnight. I'm going to train myself to sleep a bit earlier though so I can feel well rested when it's time to get up.

SonsOfPitches
SonsOfPitches1 month ago

11pm usually during weekdays then around 1am for weekends

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals
We use cookies (e.g. personalisation, analytics, social media). Find out more.