1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. Black Friday

Black Friday

Ask a Question

Is anyone getting fed up of black friday ?

I am , its becoming part of everyday life now, which means being inundated with e mails, text messages and tv adverts nearly every few weeks

And most of the deals are either normal prices or overpriced as they post a price the item has been inflated for a week then post it cheaper, which is what it is normally, so it can be a con

TerenceMealing
3 months ago
What do you think of this?
flipside
flipside3 months ago

Iโ€˜m definitely sick and tired. The discounts just arenโ€™t worth it. Most of them you already see all year round.

lilyflower
lilyflower3 months ago

Definitely, I had 347 emails yesterday Black Friday this, Black Friday that, only slightly better today and no doubt tomorrow they'll start with Cyber Monday.

TerenceMealing
TerenceMealing
Original Poster
3 months ago

We've got rainbow wednesday to come yet , i hope the retailers aren't reading this Image

lilyflower
lilyflower3 months ago

Eh? That's a new one and which Wednesday.

TerenceMealing
TerenceMealing
Original Poster
3 months ago

lilyflower Its just one i suggested L ๐Ÿ˜

lilyflower
lilyflower3 months ago

TerenceMealing I think it's a lovely idea and I'm sure you'd get an 'honour' for suggesting or implementing it. Image

boepeep
boepeep3 months ago

Feeling like mowgli with this GIF! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿญ๐ŸŽฏ๐Ÿ

angelik
angelik3 months ago

Yes! I'm sick of the emails, I've been inundated with them this year, and none of them are offering anything that interests me. I've never really understood the appeal of Black Friday anyway, I never purchase anything.

lornaae
lornaae3 months ago

Yes, I received so many emails and most of them I've just ignored and deleted, got fed up of looking

RegularComper90
RegularComper903 months ago

Black Friday is overrated and an American concept. Buy something when you want to, not when others are doing so. There are plenty of deals all year round.

Golfforall
Golfforall3 months ago

It amuses me - some of the comments on the deals made by members on here . Amazon having a BF sale , Argos having a BF sale , Currys having a BF sale - And members swooning at the "great prices " NOT !

I've had a look through and there has been one great deal (almost unnoticed by LD members )

https://www.latestdeals.co.uk/deals/challenge-conquer-26-inch-wheel-size-mens-mountain-bike-argos#5fc2b53b74a8671b274539fc

Not my deal , but a brand new bike for ยฃ100 (Not top of the range obviously ,but a perfectly serviceable bike ) . Members must learn to spot a deal when they see one and not fawn over the mass of non deals posted daily on here !

Know the value of what you want to buy ,check prices , then decide at what price you would consider it a deal . One day I'll teach LD members what constitutes a deal ?

Maybe then we will see members cease posting non deals on a daily basis !

Tk3
Tk33 months ago

I am, the deals are a gimmick! Running up to BF, I was receiving twice the number of emails

hspexy
hspexy3 months ago

Yes, itโ€™s annoying. Iโ€™ve only had a look in a few places, but thereโ€™s a lot of hype over nothing. You can get good deals all year round

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals
We use cookies (e.g. personalisation, analytics, social media). Find out more.