Brain-Eating Microbe in the Tap Water of a Texan Town
In the News
'Residents of Lake Jackson, Texas, have been urged not to use tap water because it might be contaminated with a deadly brain-eating microbe.'
This would certainly help take your mind of COVID-19. If I was a resident in that area I'm not sure I'd want to drink the tap water again. This sounds like something out of a horror film or an episode of The X-Files.
This microbe was also responsible for ending public bathing in the Roman Baths in Bath after a young girl died there in 1978.
Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community