Bring Your Own Cup - Pret, Costa, Starbucks, Paul
If you bring your own cup to Pret a Manger, Costa, Starbucks and Paul you can save up to 25p a go.
- Pret a Manger is now trailing a pilot scheme across 200 London stores where if you bring your own cup you'll save 25p per order.
- Bakery chain Paul gives 10p discount when you bring a reusable cup.
- Starbucks gives 25p discount if you bring your own cup
- Costa gives 25p discount if you bring your own cup
- Cafe Nero gives you an extra stamp on the reward card
The schemes are aimed at cutting down waste, as the cups are mostly non-recyclable and contribute 25,000 tonnes of waste.
Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community