1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. Christmas

Christmas

Ask a Question

Has anyone else already started buying Christmas presents yet?

I have decided this year to be super organised and buy one or two a week and actually write down what I have bought. Does anyone else do this?

PamelaRedhead
22 days ago
What do you think of this?
Lynibis
Lynibis22 days ago

I bought several reduced items in the sales. Some will last to next Christmas but many will cover birthdays throughout the year. I have 4 good female friends I exchange presents with so they will be very happy with the Dove gift sets which are not christmassy boxed. I also got a tea tray, mugs and special tea bags set for a DIL who loves her tea...I checked the sell by date! On one trip to Sainsbury's I got a £66 haul for just £8 as I had £17.50 of nectar rewards to use.

MeestairChrees
MeestairChrees21 days ago

Started before this Christmas... And yes I've got a few other little bits since too. Good to be prepared!

AliceBell64468
AliceBell6446821 days ago

I end up getting things for birthdays instead as my Dads birthday falls on 27th Dec, and my moms is tomorrow on 5th Jan. I managed to get a L‘Occitane gift set earlier for her which had £35 worth of products and I got for £6! And loads more bargains at Marks and Spencer’s! I was chuffed x

Karen331
Karen33121 days ago

I have so far only bought two things and they will be for birthdays rather than Christmas. I would like to have bought more but nothing I wanted has been in the sales and I don't like paying full price! I do buy throughout the year though to spread the cost.

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals