1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. England v Croatia Score?

England v Croatia Score?

Other

Sooooo we made it through against Sweden.

What do you reckon the score will be on Wednesda?

VickyCookies
VickyCookies
14 days ago
What do you think of this?
Johnny
Johnny14 days ago

Hi VickyCookies

2-1 to England

Come on boys!

Like
Reply
JessHindle
JessHindle13 days ago

Same. There is a 60 percent chance they will win. And 40 percent chance that Croatia will win

Like
Reply
Ziad4321
Ziad432113 days ago

I think that England will score 3 goals and contraction will score 4 goals. that is my prediction

Like
Reply
Johnny
Johnny13 days ago

I predict all the English men in England will have contractions if Croatia score 4 goals😂

Like
Reply
1
gaelle0501
gaelle05019 days ago

😆

Like
Reply
garygemmell
garygemmell13 days ago

2 - 0 To Croatia - I am hoping and praying for it to be true!

Like
Reply
One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals
Latest Deals

Every bargain on LatestDeals.co.uk has been found, shared and rated by people, not companies. No marketing nonsense - just great value deals.

Copyright © 2018 Latest Deals Limited. Registered in England and Wales. Company number 10286141. We Work 6th Floor, International House, 1 St Katherine's Way, London, E1W 1UN.