1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. Lockdown Boredom Busters

Lockdown Boredom Busters

Other

What activities do you do to help fight the boredom during lockdown? Kids or adults ideas welcome.

LisaMasterton
a year ago
What do you think of this?
TheChimp
TheChimpa year ago

I just sleep, annoy the wife and feed the dog.

Besides that, there's always TV and the Wii Carnival championship that I have with the missus every day.

RegularComper90
RegularComper904 months ago

I have been doing a lot more baking over the last few months. My most recent one being Eccles cakes.

nicolajaynehend
nicolajaynehend4 months ago

I am never bored because I live on a farm and there all ways something needs doing getting ready to lamb mid March so getting the pens ready and re doing the house up and looking to buy some more geese I do have one goose called Eddie and i all so got my hobbies which are baking, knitting, cross stitch and sewing reading and art work which I've just started and the start of the year I've been making bread it's a lot better then shop brought and keeps longer has well. Image

RegularComper90

Good evening, Nicola. How are you and Eddie these days? 🌻

nicolajaynehend
nicolajaynehend4 months ago

RegularComper90 good morning we are keeping fine still looking for a lady friend for Eddie and we got a lot of snow and ice and its frozen cold has well what's the weather like wear you are hope you are keeping well πŸ™‚

RegularComper90

nicolajaynehend Freezing cold down here also. I like to see the beauty in all 4 seasons and have enjoyed winter, but I think I am ready for spring now. But I am good, thanks for asking.🌷 β›… πŸ‘

angelik
angelik4 months ago

I watch a lot of movies, I do crafts, I enter loads of competitions, I do surveys, read books, etc. I'm pretty good at keeping myself occupied during these times, I have quite a few different hobbies and interests to go back and forth with to stop myself getting bored.

Grannyclock
Grannyclock4 months ago

Walk, cook, walk, exercise with Joe, walk, garden (sometimes!), walk, watch Nordic noir on iPlayer,

kfe202
kfe2024 months ago

Why not go back to school? Study something and come out of lockdown with a raft of new qualifications. All ready for a promotion or even a new job!

Deleted47004
Deleted470044 months ago

finding new local places to walk. baking and trying new recipes for dinner ideas. cleaning. learning a new language. picking up a knew skill (crocheting, art, making fabric flowers). I've done a bit of everything ahah

lornaae
lornaae4 months ago

Things like games, films, tv, reading, walking, cooking, baking

Imnotcheap
Imnotcheap3 months ago

Not a problem for me too busy homeschooling kids and trying to get some housework done between lessons

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals
We use cookies (e.g. personalisation, analytics, social media). Find out more.