Money Life Hacks for the End of the Month?
I barely scrape by every month before my paycheck and learnt to do a few things so that I lived comfortable whilst having a low balance.
Please note: I don't have children to care for, or anything like a car, so maybe put a few more tips and tricks you do to help you get by.
I always: 1. Make use of any freebies they are giving away at work. My work has been offering us IrnBrus for free, and despite the fact that I won't drink one everyday, I sure do take a few for the upcoming months.
- Go through my food cupboards/ fridge freezer thoroughly (theres always something at the back!)
- When travelling (not at COVID time), consider sometimes walking part the way instead. If a colleague offers you a lift TAKE IT.
- Have an occasion and don't have suitable clothing - ask a friend. Unfortunately all my friends are much smaller than me, but sometimes I ask for them to do my hair, or if I could borrow a bag, some jewellery etc.
- Fancy a takeaway? Use the app Too Good To Go to get heavily discounted food.
- Need free food? Use the App Olio to pick up free food locally & be sure to try and give back when/if you can
Any other money saving tips and tricks yous have out there? Put them down below, I'd LOVE too see them!
Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community