1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. How Are You Doing Mother's Day?

How Are You Doing Mother's Day?

Ask a Question

Trying to get ahead. Any ideas for Mother’s Day? Usually go out for a meal but that won’t be happening this year.

julie781x
22 days ago
What do you think of this?
PinkElephant26
PinkElephant2622 days ago

I ordered my mums mothers day present 2 weeks ago...im determined to be organised for birthdays/xmas etc this year. I've got her the new signed book from the yorkshire shepherdess. Proud of myself for being ahead 😉

lynneh
lynneh22 days ago

Willow tree ornament. Afternoon tea delivered. Book of photos and gratitude.

Golfforall
Golfforall22 days ago

Perhaps a picnic in the park ? Maybe by then outdoor gatherings of up to 6 may be allowed ?

Pjran
Pjran22 days ago

How about arranging a delivery of an afternoon tea, obviously she’ll have to put the kettle on but everything else is delivered.

ptenn00
ptenn0022 days ago

we usually go out for a meal also, but I think all we can do now is order in and keep it safe

tumblespots
tumblespots22 days ago

We are fortunate enough to have a local place that does a smashing take away afternoon tea (collect only) - far better than those I have seen advertised to be delivered.

A picnic in the park could be the way ahead if last night's news is anything to go by.

possy
possy22 days ago

There is loads of places that will be doing afternoon teas or lots of treat, that will be nice and it’s supporting local businesses

lornaae
lornaae22 days ago

A delivery of an afternoon tea box or other treats might be nice, or a delivery of flowers and/or chocolates

Grannyclock
Grannyclock21 days ago

I have no mother to buy for now but I wish I had made the effort to visit her on Mother’s Day every year (we lived a long way from both families). For this year I will be quite happy if my children and grandchildren have a nice long chat on the phone or tablet.

Imnotcheap
Imnotcheap21 days ago

I lost my mum last year but will see if my kids do anything for me probably make me a card

nissan3
nissan321 days ago

Blimey we just had valentines day.

chelseaturpin
chelseaturpin21 days ago

Got my mum a card and a bottle of her favourite perfume, hopefully will get the chance to visit her

Nadiaparveen
Nadiaparveen20 days ago

I'm still thinking what to get my mum ..she had a birthday recently so kind of stumped 🤭

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals
We use cookies (e.g. personalisation, analytics, social media). Find out more.