1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. Movies of 2020

Movies of 2020

Ask a Question

what new movies are you looking forward to being released in 2020? I like having a list to see how many top ones I see in the year πŸ˜€

OneeyedRaven
16 days ago
What do you think of this?
ACR
ACR16 days ago

Dune, The French Dispatch, Bill & Ted Face the Music, No Time to Die (James Bond), Tenet, etc 🎬

OneeyedRaven
OneeyedRaven
Original Poster
15 days ago

ACR Bill and Ted is being rebooted?? Wow never felt so old and so young all at the same time - exxxxxcelllent!!!

ACR
ACR15 days ago

OneeyedRaven it's Bill & Ted 3, with Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter reprising their roles - party on, dudes! 🎸

hspexy
hspexy16 days ago

I’m waiting to see how Mulan will pan out - just waiting to see how disney will retell the tale, preferably without ******** it up

OneeyedRaven
OneeyedRaven
Original Poster
15 days ago

hspexy yessss I am waiting for this too fingers crossed its not a lemon- when is it released? πŸ‘

hspexy
hspexy15 days ago

OneeyedRaven I thought it was for the summer, but just googled it and it said it’s released the end of March - not long to go 😊

lornaae
lornaae16 days ago

Really excited for Mulan! And also Dark Waters which is our pretty soon, end of this month I think!

dholly39
dholly3915 days ago

fantasy island, ghostbusters aftermath and i think thats all ive seen so far lol

Loislane
Loislane15 days ago

dholly39 looking forward ghostbusters x

Glitterandgold
Glitterandgold15 days ago

James Bond No time to die & excited for Maverick as loved the original Top Gun.

DebbieReed2020
DebbieReed202015 days ago

The best thing I have seen this year was "The Greatest Showman" ok so I am a bit behind here, but I did really enjoy it and I think I must have seen it since about five or six times. I don't do that normally

Loislane
Loislane15 days ago

DebbieReed2020 I totally agree best ever film and the music x

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals