1. Chat
  2. Netflix Documentaries Recommendations?

Netflix Documentaries Recommendations?

Ask a Question

What documentaries Has everyone watched and what ones would you recommend, I really enjoy true crime .

robyn1988
a year ago
What do you think of this?
ACR
ACRa year ago

I recently watched the documentary Voyeur (2017) on Netflix. It's about a former motel owner who for decades spied on his guests through an air vent on the ceiling of each room and kept a log of what he saw. His actions may have also led to a murder in one of the rooms - if you believe his account. The documentary also follows the journalist, Gay Talese, who had known the peeping tom for 30 years and was writing a book about him.

lynneh
lynneha year ago

ACR ooh I heard this on a podcast part mentioned. Good shout. Will check it out!

laraquinn
laraquinna year ago

American Murder:The Family Next Door and Abducted in Plain Sight were both really good.The latter might be the most insane documentary I've ever watched.And if you haven't watched it already,Tiger King.

Deleted47004
Deleted47004a year ago

Abducted in plain sight was so messed up. Me and my partner watched it twice because we were like... there's just no way

flipside
flipsidea year ago

There are so many good Netflix documentaries. I particularly love ones about fraud and scams:

- Dirty Money (white collar crime)

- Broken (negligent manufacturing and consumerism)

- Rotten (the bad side of the food industry)

- The Social Dilemma (social media and mental health)

- Fyre (Fyre Festival fiasco)

- The Great Hack (Cambridge Analytica)

- UnWell (wellness trends and crazes)

Mariam91130
Mariam91130a year ago

Watch making a murderer !!!

beccatavender
beccatavendera year ago

I have just started watching Manhunt: Search for the Unibomber on Neflix which I would recommend. Not sure how true it is, but lots of office politics and resistance to new ideas.

Chelsea0121
Chelsea01216 months ago

Anyone got any good Netflix Docs they can recommend, Got to isolate for a bit and want something really good to watch.

TheChimp
TheChimp6 months ago

chelseaturpin Have you seen Tiger King?

And if you haven't watched After Life yet, you should do (even though it's not a doc).

Chelsea0121
Chelsea01216 months ago

TheChimp I watched the first episode of Tiger King I couldn't get into it. I'm more into crime stuff anything crime related you could recommend? ***

rossruby1977
rossruby19776 months ago

TheChimp ha it’s defiantly worth watching. You couldn’t make it up. I’d defiantly give this ago. Image

rossruby1977
rossruby19776 months ago

chelseaturpin it’s full of crime 🙂 but if it’s not for you then it’s not for you. If you like a good crime thriller documentary. Try ‘don’t f**k with cats’

Chelsea0121
Chelsea01216 months ago

rossruby1977 ill give that one a try thanks

bethgriff
bethgriff6 months ago

13th: “In this thought-provoking documentary, scholars, activists and politicians analyse the criminalisation of African Americans and the US prison boom”

rossruby1977
rossruby19776 months ago

TheChimp wow ? Where did that come from lol. ?

rossruby1977
rossruby19776 months ago

TheChimp Did I miss any other comments? As I can’t understand in the slightest where that outburst come from? Very odd. Is it because they didn’t want to watch the tiger king?

From my view point in reading that comment makes you look very small, bitter, and angry.

About certain subject matters that wasn’t even mentioned.

I’m baffled at that

rossruby1977
rossruby19776 months ago

TheChimp with how you responded with that comment I’m unsure what you would fall under? I am still baffled where that come from and you showing me this picture….

What’s your point. Is that suppose to excuse you for what you said ?

Chelsea0121
Chelsea01216 months ago

bethgriff ill give this a watch tha ks for the recommendation

rossruby1977
rossruby19776 months ago

TheChimp hi I get that you was replying to a certain person and not me. but I don’t get why you said all that. It’s up to you how you respond. But it didn’t look good in what you said. That’s all I got to say on the matter now

bethgriff
bethgriff6 months ago

rossruby1977 they usually reply offensive comments to me, they have a bit of a grudge against me I think

rossruby1977
rossruby19776 months ago

bethgriff I don’t know why they have or what was said before to you. Just reading that comment that seemed to of come from nowhere. Unnecessary I thought.

It just shows people’s true colours

bethgriff
bethgriff6 months ago

rossruby1977 it sure does

bethgriff
bethgriff6 months ago

TheChimp how many times do I have to ask you to stop commenting bigotry to me? I haven’t posted deals in months...

bethgriff
bethgriff6 months ago

TheChimp all I did was suggest a documentary...

lornaae
lornaae6 months ago

Challenger: The Final Flight is very interesting, it's a 4 part series on Netflix about the Space Shuttle disaster that happened in 1986, it covers a lot of interesting information from before and after

Chelsea0121
Chelsea01216 months ago

lornaae thanks ***

GSM
GSM6 months ago

I watched the other day murder by the coast which I knew a lot about as I am Spanish and this happened in Málaga.

SarahHorsfield
SarahHorsfield6 months ago

Tiger king 💩

Making a murder

The American murder

The trail Gabriel rendezvous 😞

Don’t f@@k with cats 😱

Dirty John so so

Chelsea0121
Chelsea01215 months ago

13th

Fyre Festival

The life and death of Marsha P Johnson

Chelsea0121
Chelsea01215 months ago

Chasing coral,

Disclosure

Amanda Knox

Chelsea0121
Chelsea01213 months ago

Britney VS Spears is on Netflix will deffo be watching that later on.

Chelsea0121
Chelsea0121a month ago

Can someone please give me some good documentary recommendations? Thanks in advance

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals
We use cookies (e.g. personalisation, analytics, social media). Find out more.