1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. Television shows

Television shows

Ask a Question

Whats everyone fave soap?

ATM mine is hollyoaks.

Some good story lines through a lot of soaps.

What soap are you finding boring ATM?

chelseaturpin
12 days ago
What do you think of this?
MichelleKe42857
MichelleKe4285712 days ago

I love hollyoaks! Did you watch Hollyoaks Later?! So glad John Paul is back. I like Eastenders too.

MeestairChrees
MeestairChrees11 days ago

I like Dove - it's kind to the skin 😉

I don't watch the kind you're asking about though, sorry!

RegularComper90
RegularComper9011 days ago

Aww... you beat me to it. 😆

RegularComper90
RegularComper9011 days ago

If you mean the types of soaps such as Eastenders, Coronation Street, Emmerdale etc, I stopped bothering with those ages ago. Soap operas are way too depressing and repetitive now.

chelseaturpin
chelseaturpin
Original Poster
11 days ago

Thats the sort of soaps i was talking about. Shame some people have to be petty and take the mick.

Pjran
Pjran11 days ago

chelseaturpin I don’t think the comment about Dove was taking the mick.

The only tv soaps I watch are Holby City and Coronation Street which are on automatic record to watch when there’s not much else on tv or when I can’t sleep.

sarahgreen15
sarahgreen1511 days ago

Hollyoaks always and forever 🤣 I got so excited when I saw hollyoaks later was back, it made my year! 🙌🏻 I’ve watched it every single day for around 12 years now, never missed an episode because I’ve got it on series link 🤣

DeeBurrell
DeeBurrell11 days ago

Eastenders for me the only one I always watch

KirstyW
KirstyW11 days ago

Eastenders and Doctors. Watched them all at one point, I do get fed up with EastEnders bit still follow it

MartinBluck
MartinBluck11 days ago

My favourite soap is Coronation Street

hayley237
hayley23710 days ago

Emmerdale ,Hollyoaks & neighbours,used to love Corrie but can't watch it now ,only classic Corrie where nothing really dramatic happened but much better due to characters you actually cared about.

KirsteyJames
KirsteyJames10 days ago

I dont watch any soaps anymore. I used to watch hollyoaks, eastenders, corrie, doctors, neighbours and home & away. Cancelled my sky a few years back and then had a baby so havent got time to keep up with them all 🤣

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals