Ask a Question

What's everyone's favourite TV show at the moment

Have a good evening everyone or day or whenever you see this šŸ™‚

itsjadexo
5 days ago
What do you think of this?
laraquinn
laraquinn5 days ago

I finally got around to watching Ted Lasso and I loved it.The sweetest,funniest show I've seen in ages.Bridgerton is great too.

RegularComper90
RegularComper905 days ago

What is yours?

itsjadexo
itsjadexo
Original Poster
5 days ago

RegularComper90 ooh don't really have any I enjoy 24 hours in a&e rrly

RachHC
RachHC5 days ago

I enjoy the soaps and loving having casualty and holby back. Other than those my fav just now is probably magnum pi

possy
possy4 days ago

RachHC I agree, I like the soaps and casualty aswel. Love a good series on Netflix x

Leannexxx
Leannexxx5 days ago

Married at first sight Australia at the moment till gogglebox comes back on

angelik
angelik4 days ago

I've not been watching much TV lately, I'm really into films at the moment. I'm watching a mixture of older and newer films that I haven't seen before and really enjoying it, so it's been a while since I watched any TV shows.

LeighReidAtanas
LeighReidAtanas4 days ago

Saturday night takeaway it started back last night and I missed it especially when they do the Iā€™m a celebrity get out me ear

ldnnorton
ldnnorton4 days ago

My favourites are normally the crime dramas. Vera & Endeavour being top of my list. Although I must agree with itsjadexo I have found 24 hours in A&E or A&E after dark quite interesting. A bit of a reality check on how fragile life is.

Stevo1283
Stevo12834 days ago

Right now im watching a few different tv shows. Sky sports news i watch everyday, Cobra which is a brillaint mini series, Other shows im watch are like the bill ( if anyone has ever heard of that ). But if i had to say my favourite right now its probably Cobra

Sarahvwomble
Sarahvwomble4 days ago

Coronation Street old and new, repeats of old favourites on ITV 3 and Upstairs Downstairs on talking pictures

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals
We use cookies (e.g. personalisation, analytics, social media). Find out more.