- The original Marula Fruit liqueur made with real, hand harvested Marula fruit - the spirit of Africa
- Perfectly sun-ripened Marula fruit brings out the distinctive Amarula taste of vanilla and caramel with a smooth, rich texture
- The hand harvested Marula fruits are made into a wine, then double-distilled and left to mature in oak barrels for two years
- The perfect cream liqueur gift set, including an Amarula glass. Enjoy our fruit liqueur over chilled over ice, used in baking or even in a espresso martini cocktail
- Made from ethically sourced, uniquely African ingredients. Contains milk, soya and is a strength of 17% ABV
From tree to bottle, it takes over two years to create each bottle of Amarula Cream Liqueur. The key ingredient, the marula fruit, is considered one of Africa's botanical treasures. This exotic fruit, harvested by hand, gives Amarula its distinctive taste and smooth, rich texture. The tree grows naturally across sub-equatorial Africa and this is where the Amarula story starts. This rare tree cannot be cultivated and the marula fruits are only selected when they are perfectly ripe and yellow, and only after the local wildlife has feasted on the crop. The mash from the fruit then travels 2,000kms to the cellar in Stellenbosch. The fruit is made into a wine and then double-distilled and left to mature in oak barrels for two years, before being blended with fresh cream. Note: Item does not have expiry date, rather date mentioned on the product is manufacturer date. Amarula Cream Liqueur is a distillation of the Spirit of Africa - warm, exotic and inherently shareable, bottled for you to enjoy.
- Need Amazon Prime? You can get a 30-day free trial here.
- Have you got the free Amazon App yet? Live delivery updates!
- Tip: Use an Amazon Wish List to Save Deals for Later
- Get a 1-month free trial of Audible.
- Get a 1-month free trial of Amazon Prime Video
- Find bargains with our Amazon Discount Finder tool.
- Just under £20? Find something cheap for free delivery.
Money saving guides written by our experts
Join Latest Deals for free and get a hand-picked list of the best deals, delivered straight to your inbox. Fancy yourself as a bit of a bargain hunter? Share deals you find and earn Amazon vouchers!
Chief Bargain Hunter