The original Marula Fruit liqueur made with real, hand harvested Marula fruit - the spirit of Africa
Perfectly sun-ripened Marula fruit brings out the distinctive Amarula taste of vanilla and caramel with a smooth, rich texture
The hand harvested Marula fruits are made into a wine, then double-distilled and left to mature in oak barrels for two years
A versatile fruit liqueur - perfect chilled over ice, used in baking or even in a espresso martini cocktail
Made from ethically sourced, uniquely African ingredients. Contains milk, soya and is a strength of 17% ABV
- Need Amazon Prime? You can get a 30-day free trial here.
- Have you got the free Amazon App yet? Live delivery updates!
- Tip: Use an Amazon Wish List to Save Deals for Later
- Get a 1-month free trial of Audible.
- Get a 1-month free trial of Amazon Prime Video
- Find bargains with our Amazon Discount Finder tool.
- Just under £20? Find something cheap for free delivery.
Money saving guides written by our experts
Join Latest Deals for free and get a hand-picked list of the best deals, delivered straight to your inbox. Fancy yourself as a bit of a bargain hunter? Share deals you find and earn Amazon vouchers!
Chief Bargain Hunter