Bushmills Irish Whiskey is crafted with care at The Old Bushmills Distillery in County Antrim, Northern Ireland.
Bushmills is the world’s oldest whiskey distillery, dating back to 1608, renowned for making award winning triple distilled single malt and blended Irish whiskey.
The cornerstone of our family, Bushmills Original Irish Whiskey containing single malt finished in double charred American Oak barrels for extra smoothness, fresh wood and vanilla flavours blended with smooth triple distilled grain whiskey.
These casks are double-charred, which means that they are set on fire for a minute or two! This technique ensures an extra smoothness to the taste of the end product. Visually, the wood takes on an almost leather texture.
On the nose, accents of fresh honey and biscuit entwine distinctive toasted oak aromas, with the double charred American Oak cask accentuating the warm wood sweetness and vanilla scents. Taste, rich yet mellow on the palate, the double charred maturation process imparts balanced sweet notes of Crème brûlée, toffee apple and vanilla. Finish, with notes of maple syrup and oak, the finish is deep and smooth.
- Need Amazon Prime? You can get a 30-day free trial here.
- Have you got the free Amazon App yet? Live delivery updates!
- Tip: Use an Amazon Wish List to Save Deals for Later
- Get a 1-month free trial of Audible.
- Get a 1-month free trial of Amazon Prime Video
- Find bargains with our Amazon Discount Finder tool.
- Just under £20? Find something cheap for free delivery.
Money saving guides written by our experts
Join Latest Deals for free and get a hand-picked list of the best deals, delivered straight to your inbox. Fancy yourself as a bit of a bargain hunter? Share deals you find and earn Amazon vouchers!
Chief Bargain Hunter