Bushmills Irish Whiskey is crafted with care at The Old Bushmills Distillery in County Antrim, Northern Ireland
Bushmills is the world’s oldest whiskey distillery, dating back to 1608, renowned for making award winning triple distilled single malt and blended Irish whiskey
This unmatched Irish malt is at the heart of all Bushmills Irish Whiskeys and creates a unique combination of smoothness and richness
Aged in Oloroso sherry casks giving Black Bush rich fruity notes and a deep intense character. A blend with a very high proportion of malt whiskey for a smooth taste and a long finish
TASTING NOTES. Nose: Big, full, rich fruitcake aroma. Intense sherry sweetness, developing into dried fruit/raisin/ Christmas cake notes. Palate: Soft, silky texture with a nutty character. Finish: A lingering sweetness. Remarkable balance between the power from sherry-seasoned casks and the smoothness of the spirit
- Need Amazon Prime? You can get a 30-day free trial here.
- Have you got the free Amazon App yet? Live delivery updates!
- Tip: Use an Amazon Wish List to Save Deals for Later
- Get a 1-month free trial of Audible.
- Get a 1-month free trial of Amazon Prime Video
- Find bargains with our Amazon Discount Finder tool.
- Just under £20? Find something cheap for free delivery.
Money saving guides written by our experts
Join Latest Deals for free and get a hand-picked list of the best deals, delivered straight to your inbox. Fancy yourself as a bit of a bargain hunter? Share deals you find and earn Amazon vouchers!
Chief Bargain Hunter