Bushmills Irish Whiskey is crafted with care at The Old Bushmills Distillery in County Antrim, Northern Ireland
Bushmills is the world’s oldest whiskey distillery, dating back to 1608, renowned for making award winning triple distilled single malt and blended Irish whiskey
The cornerstone of our family, Bushmills Original Irish Whiskey containing single malt finished in fine oak Caribbean Rum casks for a smooth and rich flavour blended with smooth triple distilled grain whiskey
These casks have hosted a Dominican rum for 8 years. The wooden texture has gathered Caribbean sunlight and rum spices and transferred them to Bushmills Caribbean Rum Cask Finish
Aromas of pineapple, mango and oak spice fill the nose, complemented by notes of vanilla custard, cream, caramelised pineapple and papaya throughout the palate
- Need Amazon Prime? You can get a 30-day free trial here.
- Have you got the free Amazon App yet? Live delivery updates!
- Tip: Use an Amazon Wish List to Save Deals for Later
- Get a 1-month free trial of Audible.
- Get a 1-month free trial of Amazon Prime Video
- Find bargains with our Amazon Discount Finder tool.
- Just under £20? Find something cheap for free delivery.
Money saving guides written by our experts
Join Latest Deals for free and get a hand-picked list of the best deals, delivered straight to your inbox. Fancy yourself as a bit of a bargain hunter? Share deals you find and earn Amazon vouchers!
Chief Bargain Hunter