Bushmills Irish Whiskey is crafted with care at The Old Bushmills Distillery in County Antrim, Northern Ireland.
Bushmills is the world's oldest whiskey distillery, dating back to 1608, renowned for making award winning triple distilled single malt and blended Irish whiskey.
The cornerstone of our family, Bushmills Original is a blend of our own triple distilled malt whiskey with Irish grain whiskey.
Bushmills Original is an approachable whiskey with a rich, characterful taste of fresh fruit and vanilla. Perfect for mixing or drinking neat.
TASTING NOTES Nose: Fruity and spicy aroma. Vanilla note, developing into vanilla ice-cream and crème brûlée. Palate: Gently warming, mouth-coating texture. A touch of honey sweetness. Finish: Crisp, fresh finish, with a touch of spice.
- Need Amazon Prime? You can get a 30-day free trial here.
- Have you got the free Amazon App yet? Live delivery updates!
- Tip: Use an Amazon Wish List to Save Deals for Later
- Get a 1-month free trial of Audible.
- Get a 1-month free trial of Amazon Prime Video
- Find bargains with our Amazon Discount Finder tool.
- Just under £20? Find something cheap for free delivery.
Money saving guides written by our experts
Join Latest Deals for free and get a hand-picked list of the best deals, delivered straight to your inbox. Fancy yourself as a bit of a bargain hunter? Share deals you find and earn Amazon vouchers!
Chief Bargain Hunter