Edinburgh Gin Cannonball is a punchy but balanced Navy Strength gin, defined by strong juniper and lemon flavours, finishing with lingering spice. Inspired by Edinburgh’s rich naval heritage of cannons and the famous One O’clock Gun, Edinburgh Gin Cannonball Gin is a Navy Strength gin that lives up to its evocative name.
Edinburgh Gin Cannonball is a punchy but balanced Navy Strength gin, defined by strong juniper and lemon flavours, finishing with lingering spice.
The Nose - Powerfully spirited and spicy on the nose.
The Palate - Bold juniper with a kick of pepper and piquant spice.
The Finish - Lingering spice with fresh citrus notes.
- Need Amazon Prime? You can get a 30-day free trial here.
- Have you got the free Amazon App yet? Live delivery updates!
- Tip: Use an Amazon Wish List to Save Deals for Later
- Get a 1-month free trial of Audible.
- Get a 1-month free trial of Amazon Prime Video
- Find bargains with our Amazon Discount Finder tool.
- Just under £20? Find something cheap for free delivery.
Money saving guides written by our experts
Join Latest Deals for free and get a hand-picked list of the best deals, delivered straight to your inbox. Fancy yourself as a bit of a bargain hunter? Share deals you find and earn Amazon vouchers!
Chief Bargain Hunter