Pay for your cinema tickets at Vue online using Visa Checkout & receive a Free Large Popcorn.
(there may be a 75p booking fee for booking online) but this deal could be good for someone who was booking anyway
Free Large Popcorn Terms and Conditions
By entering this Vue Cinemas offer (the “Offer”), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) for the Vue Cinemas and Visa Checkout Free Large Popcorn Offer.
1.The Offer is open to legal residents in Great Britain (excluding Northern Ireland) who are 18 years or over. Employees and their immediate families (parents, spouse, partner, children, siblings, grandparents and grandchildren) of the Promoter, and anyone (including the Promoter’s agents and suppliers) professionally connected with this Offer are not eligible to enter.
The Offer starts at 9.30am on 5 December 2018 (the “Start Date”) and ends at 11.59pm on 28 February 2019 (the “Closing Date”) OR when 56,000 applications have been received and the offer has been distributed (whichever happens sooner) (collectively, the “Offer Period”.
2. Entrants must have registered for a Visa Checkout account at the time of entry (a “Visa Checkout account”).
3. The Offer is one free large box of popcorn for each booking, when an entrant books cinema tickets in advance and makes a valid payment online using Visa Checkout at Myvue.com during the Offer Period (a “Qualifying Payment”).
4. When an entrant makes a Qualifying Payment, they will be emailed an Offer redemption code. This code can be exchanged for free large popcorn at the participating Vue venue for a period of 12 months beginning on the date their email was generated.
5. The Offer may be redeemed at participating Vue Cinemas in Great Britain.
6. There is no limit as to how many times an entrant may participate in this Offer.
7. The Promoterreserves the right to substitute the Offer with another offer of similar value in the event the Offer is not available.
8. Anyone trying to circumvent these Terms and Conditions by using alternative details will be disqualified from this Offer. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent these terms and conditions by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entry will be disqualified and any discount applied will be void. Syndicate entries or those made using methods such as computer macro, script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified and any discount will be null and void. In the event that the Offer is subject to any form of multiple entry activity or other abuse, either as described above or by way of other mechanisms, the Promoter reserves the right to include additional fields on the entry page of the Offer’s website. Such added fields will only require entrants to provide verification information that they are obliged to retain under these Terms & Conditions to redeem this Offer.
C. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
9. So far as is permitted by law or regulation, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from:
a) any postponement or cancellation of the Offer;
b) any changes to, supply or application of any discount; or
c) any act or default by any participant.
10. The Promoter will not be held liable to any participant for any fraud committed by any third party, the performance of any contractual or other obligations of any third parties associated with the Offer nor for any events beyond its control.
11. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions in any way limits the Promoter (or any other person or organisation’s) liability for (i) fraud, or (ii) death or personal injury caused by its own negligence.
12. The card issuer’s and any merchant’s standard terms, conditions, fees and charges will apply to the use of Visa Checkout during the Offer Period.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters relating to the Offer.
14. The Promoter reserves (in its sole discretion and so far as is legally permissible) the right to verify, using all reasonable means available to it, whether an entrant is eligible and/or whether an entry is valid and/or if there has been an eligible Qualifying Payment”
If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, refuse to accept an entry and rescind or invalidate the Offer.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this Offer in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity but will always endeavour to minimise the effect on entrants.
16. In the event of unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control, and where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions prior to the Closing Date.
18. Once an entrant has Signed Up or Logged In to the website, they may tick the “opt in” boxes within the ‘My Account’ page thereby opting in to receive marketing promotions and offer emails from the Promoter. By ticking these boxes, entrants agree to allow the Promoter to retain their details for this purpose for a reasonable period beyond the Offer Period. Entrants may unsubscribe from receiving these communications at any time via the unsubscribe functionality found in any marketing communications received from Vue Entertainment. This will not affect their right to be entered into this Offer.
19. If entrants select the opt-in feature to receive marketing communications from the Promoter when making an entry, omission to opt-in again when making a subsequent entry does not represent a valid request to opt-out of receiving those communications. Entrants who wish to opt-out having previously opted-in at the time of an earlier entry must follow the instructions on the website or any further communications to opt-out of receiving those communications.
20. The Offer, these Terms and Conditions, and any matter arising out of or in connection with them are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of these courts.
The promoter of this Offer is Vue Entertainment Limited, 10 Chiswick Park 566 Chiswick high Road, London W4 5XS ( the “Promoter”).
Join Latest Deals for free and get a hand-picked list of the best deals, delivered straight to your inbox. Fancy yourself as a bit of a bargain hunter? Share deals you find and earn Amazon vouchers!
Chief Bargain Hunter