Be quick - claim the promotion to get £25.00 off!
The promotion reduces the price from £104.99 to £24.99.
- Trace the Miracle of Ancient Architecture: Back in 280 BC, we were in prosperous Alexandria in Egypt, witnessing the glorious period of the Lighthouse of Alexandria and experiencing the reconstruction process of one of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
- Restore Architectural Details: The lighthouse consists of three parts, a square foundation at the base, an octagonal tower in the middle and a cylindrical lamppost at the top, with eight stone pillars surrounding the dome. The high point of the light house has a mirror with a blazing fire.
- Lighting the World's First Lighthouse: The set contains 7 light fittings, which are guided through the installation steps, and the lighthouse is lit up layer by layer until the top floor is lit up with flames that are refracted by the mirrors.
- Great Collection Value: It is highly suitable for adults who like to relax by making handicrafts. It is not only a fine collection for you but also an impressive gift for architectural connoisseurs and history lovers.
- Quality Guarantee: The building bricks and lighting accessories have passed a rigorous quality check, ensuring every brick could be interlocked tightly. We also provides a 2-year free warranty. If you have difficulties with it, please send us an email for assistance.
- Need Amazon Prime? You can get a 30-day free trial here.
- Have you got the free Amazon App yet? Live delivery updates!
- Tip: Use an Amazon Wish List to Save Deals for Later
- Get a 1-month free trial of Audible.
- Get a 1-month free trial of Amazon Prime Video
- Find bargains with our Amazon Discount Finder tool.
- Just under £20? Find something cheap for free delivery.
Money saving guides written by our experts
Join Latest Deals for free and get a hand-picked list of the best deals, delivered straight to your inbox. Fancy yourself as a bit of a bargain hunter? Share deals you find and earn Amazon vouchers!
Chief Bargain Hunter