Morrisons Deals & Discounts
All our Morrisons Deals and Offers for June 2017
Are you looking for Morrisons offers, Morrisons discounts or Morrisons voucher codes? Find the best bargains here posted by our real community of deal hunters.Read more
Morrisons Offers is a section on their website that gives all the best deals and discounts. In recent years, Morrisons has been investing heavily in its supply chains so that it can reduce the price of basic goods.
The offers, along with these, can help you save money on your shopping. The deals change daily - you'll find many of them posted here on our site by members of Latest Deals.
Examples Morrisons Offers include alcohol, meat and healthcare products.
Morrisons began as a supermarket in 1899 in Bradford. It grew slowly in the North and only became a UK mega supermarket in the late 1990s when it took over Safeway. Expanding across the whole country it now has smaller convenient shops as well as big supermarkets – nearly 600 – and has a large market share.
Morrisons has also got a big website now where you can order all of your favourite goods including things for home and food (www.morrisons.com).
Morrisons store finder
If you're looking for your nearest Morrisons supermarket take a look at their free store finder on the website (https://my.morrisons.com/storefinder/). There is a handy map that lets you see your nearest store and it's opening times.
At Latest Deals we always recommend shopping online to avoid the traffic and so that you can use online discounts, Morrisons voucher codes, freebies and competitions.
What can you buy at Morrisons?
Morrisons sells big range of products including:
- Fresh – all your usual fruit and veg, mints, dairy, bakery, dairy, deli items.
- Bakery – freshly baked, lovely breakfast loaves of bread, croissants, doughnuts, muffins, crumpets and more.
- Frozen – the best array of frozen products of the supermarkets, Morrisons sells cheap frozen chicken, party snacks, chips, deserts, and more.
- Drinks – get all your alcohol and soft drinks here with frequent special offers and discounts. Soft drinks, Juices, wines and spirits, and even things like protein shakes. Keep an eye out for wine deals, this is a favourite of members of the Latest Deals.
- Household and laundry – get everything you need to clean the home, such as washing machine detergent, conditioner, bathroom cleaner, vacuum bags, washing up stuff, kitchen towel, and loo roll.
- Health and medicines – if you're feeling unwell, Morrisons has many pharmaceuticals on offer for basic health care. This includes paracetamol, vitamins, antiseptic, family-planning (condoms and pregnancy tests), as well as energy supplements.
- Toiletries & beauty - Morrisons has many deals and discounts on products such as make up, moisturisers, hair products, hand wash, men's toiletries, and things for your kids.
- Baby and toddler – get all your nappies, baby milk, baby wipes, and also some kids toys on special offer. We often find Morrisons voucher codes and discounts for this category so keep an eye out on our site.
- Pets – if you've got a cat, dog, fish or other pet, Morrisons has a big selection of pet food and amenities such as dog bags, leashes, collars and bells.
- Flowers – at the front of every Morrisons store you will find a big range of fresh flowers for every occasion. Keep an eye out at about 2PM onwards as there are often flowers reduced to clear.
- Home and entertainment – save money on your entertainment and look out for good deals on DVDs, CDs, video games as well as electrical items such as televisions, stereos, and other things like candles and kitchenware.
Morrisons has a big selection of award-winning wines
What is Morrisons Nutmeg?
Nutmeg is Morrisons clothing range. It's available in mostly the bigger stores across the country and also online. Nutmeg is unique in that it has a 200 day refund guarantee. It sells back-to-school, womenswear and some menswear but mostly it is for baby and toddler. If you're not happy with the clothes as long as you've got your receipt you can return it within 200 days.
Morrisons also sells a big Free From section, which means gluten free, nut free and dairy free products. Furthermore you will find all your usual condiments like sauces, and things to spice up your cooking a little bit from around the world. At Christmas, especially online, the big gift section features heavy discounts with big deals.
How to shop at Morrisons online
Shopping at Morrisons online it's easy. All you have to do is go to the website and register. Email, password, and address to organise delivery. Once you've done that you can then purchase all your groceries, kitchenware and clothes. Don't forget to look at their special offers section for the best Morrisons discount.
You can choose a delivery slot by the hour which makes it super convenient for you.
What is the Morrisons More card?
Morrisons has a reward scheme which uses the Morrisons More card. It gives you discount codes, vouchers, coupons, and deals on all your shopping. It works in the same way as most loyalty schemes, where are you accrue points as you shop. You can get these points when you fill up with petrol, or do your shopping.
Morrisons clearance section
Make sure you take a look at the Morrisons clearance section on their website. It has thousands of products reduced to clear, or heavily discounted. It's a favourite place to look with the Latest Deals members. This is especially true just after Christmas and after holiday periods when they clear out seasonal stock. A great opportunity for you to bag some bargains for next year - deal hunters plan ahead!
Morrisons on Black Friday
Morrisons does take part in Black Friday where they usually do an entire week of sales. The best Black Friday deals at Morrisons can be found online. However there are also some in-store, but you need to get there fast because the best go first.
How does Morrisons delivery work?
When shopping online you need to spend £40 to get home delivery. You can choose a delivery slot within the hour, which makes it good because then you can get it after work. Note - you should complete your booking straightaway because it expires after one hour. Delivery charges vary depending on where you live and the time of day booked. Usually it's about £2.50.
What is the Morrisons Delivery Pass?
If you shop at Morrisons you can save money by getting the Delivery Pass. This is a monthly, biannual, or annual pass which entitles you to cheaper delivery.
£7, £40 or £60 respectively. If you're shopping every week this adds up to a big saving. Plus, here's a little secret - if you don't use it often, and standard delivery would have cost you less, you can get a full refund.
How to return items to Morrisons
You can get a refund on non–food items within seven days. Your need to show your receipt, and speak to the team.
On the website, login to your account, and look for the "need a refund?" button.
Alternatively, you can call Morrison's on 0345 322 0000. Customer service will help you get a refund. In terms of organising delivery customer service will advise what the best way to do it is.
For big items they tend to send a courier to pick it up and switch it for a new one. In other cases it may be easiest to take it back to your local Morrisons store (find your nearest with the store find shared above).
If successful, you'll get your refund within a week from Morrisons.
Helpful Links for Morrisons
– Twitter – http://twitter.com/morrisons
– Facebook – http://facebook.com/morrisons
– YouTube – http://youtube.com/user/morrisons
– Website – http://morrisons.com
Morrisons makes an effort to give shorter queues
Does Morrisons have an app?
Yes, Morrisons has an app for both the iPhone and Android. You can download it from iTunes and Google Play. From the app you can order online shopping (add your regular items to your favourites folder for quick access) and when you're in the shop use the barcode scanner. The app syncs with Morrisons More Card so you will get your reward points automatically. Keep an eye out on the bargains and discount section.
How to contact Morrisons
The easiest way to contact Morrisons is to call them on 0345 611 6111 (this is for customer service).
If you're shopping online and have an enquiry, you can call them on 0345 3220 000.
Alternatively on the website they have an email form which you can send a message to them - https://your.morrisons.com/Contact-Us/
Here on this page members of Latest Deals share all the best Morrisons deals, Morrisons discount codes, Morrisons voucher codes, Morrisons freebies, and Morrisons competitions. Keep an eye out every day because we update them often and have been voted to be the best.