What is Muscle Food?
Launched in July 2012, Muscle Food is a company passionate about sport and nutrition. Not only in terms of fitness, but also in helping athletes and the health-conscious reach and maintain their goals and ambitions. They aim to provide their customers with the best lean meats and supplements on the market to enable them to get all the nutrients and protein they need to excel at a cost-effective price. They are a trusted and reputable company offering guaranteed top quality produce. They have everything one needs to gain muscle, get stronger, lose fat or get faster, they have got everything needed to maximise your performance.
They understand the precise dietary balance athletes must achieve to perform at their best, and how critical it is to have the right foods at the right time. For this reason, they have made it possible for them to create a recurring order, specifying the exact delivery day, so they can be sure they receive their most important foods and supplements at the right time, every time. They have also created a unique service on their website to help their customers to quickly see the exact nutritional breakdown of their entire shopping basket.
Here at Latest Deals you will see unbelievable savings that will not break your bank account! We have the hottest and the latest Muscle Food sales, offers, deals, promos, discount codes and voucher codes. Our massive community of bargain hunters are always on the alert to provide our members with the best possible deals available out there!
TV Advert - 32 Piece Lean Meat Hamper #TweetYourMeat
What does Muscle Food sell?
Muscle Food is healthy living made easy. Whether you are slimming down, getting lean, building muscle or just want to eat healthier - they have what you need. All their products have been chosen for their top quality. They are dedicated to only provide their customers with responsibly sourced lean meats and first class supplements.
Their gourmet meats surpass any in the supermarket in taste, size and prices. With no added water or salt, they guarantee that their products have more natural protein and nutrition. All their meats come from reputable farms with animal welfare are all met. Reflected in the size and quality of meat they sell, they know that grass fed animals enjoy a happy life and produce the best cuts - so they offer a range of grass fed and grain fed meats.
Their fresh products are prepared on the day of despatch and delivered fresh to their customer’s door using the latest in vacuum packing, insulated boxes and hydrated ice sheets so they can use their meats on the day they arrive, or freeze them for later. The reason why they can provide the greatest gourmet meats at the best prices possible is because they cut out the supermarkets. That way they ensure they’re only offering the best of the best at wholesale prices.
How do I contact Muscle Food?
- You can find most answers to common questions and enquiries on their FAQ’s section.
- You can send them an email or ticket by using their Online Contact Form. Don't forget to leave a contact telephone number so that one of their Customer Support Team Members can get it touch with you as soon as possible.
- Their current response time is within 24 business hours.
- Support is available Monday to Friday between the hours of 9am-5pm.
What are the delivery options for Muscle Food?
Delivery costs £3.99 per order but if your order is £75 or over, you will not be charged for delivery. They deliver throughout the UK and scheduled delivery will typically arrive within just 24 hours of being picked and packed. They currently delivery between Sundays and Fridays from 8am-9pm. They do not offer Saturday delivery.
A huge range of their products are available on a next day delivery service. This service is available on a huge range of products including a selection of fresh meats, 5kg chicken breasts, liquid egg whites, all exotic meats and seafood plus supplements and many more items.
If your basket only includes items which are labelled as next day delivery the product is available for next day delivery and you order before 7pm they will send your order out on the same day, for delivery the very next day. Or you can choose any future delivery date that you would like. Next day delivery orders can’t be edited after you complete your order. If you have any items in your basket which are not available for next day delivery, to reduce your delivery costs they will automatically provide the next available date for all your order to be delivered together.
Some items take a little longer for their butchers to freshly prepare. If your basket contains items which are not available for next day delivery, the following order schedule will apply, or you can choose any future delivery date that is convenient for you. Once your order has been processed you will receive an e-mail with the details of your courier and full tracking details, courtesy of DPD.
For more information, read their full Delivery Information page.
How do I return an item to Muscle Food?
- Unfortunately, they do not accept returns as many are cut to order specifically for their customers.
- If you ever have a concern about any of the items in your delivery, simply contact their Customer Support Team by filling out their Online Contact Form and leave a contact telephone number.A member of their Customer Support Team will get in touch with you as soon as possible to investigate the issue for you.
- If you need to cancel your order, you can do so via your Muscle Food Account.
- Just log in and select the Future Deliveries tab on the left hand menu.
- Any pending orders should appear here so if you wish to cancel one simply select Empty the Basket, and your order will automatically be cancelled.
- The order must be in the Future Deliveries section of your account for as soon as your order starts to be processed they are unable to make any alterations or cancellations.
For more information, read their FAQ’s section.
How to earn Loyalty Points:
How you spend your loyalty points:
What makes Muscle Food meat so special? Meet Their Farmers