1. All retailers
  2. Amazon Deals

Pantene Nourish & Volume Vegan Shampoo Bar (£3.79/£3.39 S&S)

Available from Amazon
£3.99
£9
Comment2

Image

Nourish & Volume solid shampoo bar packed with nutrients and pro-vitamins for beautifully looking hair

97% natural origin, the remaining 3% guarantees the product stability

1 shampoo bar = up to 2x 250ML Pantene liquid shampoo (depending on hair length and habits), 20 to 50 washes

Wet the bar and work into a lather, massage through your hair, rinse and hang the bar to dry

Paper packaging. Recyclable box. FSC Certified

Image

Get the best deals before they run out
Free deal roundups via WhatsApp
Subscribe
Whatsapp QR Code
Tom Church
Tom's Tips for Amazon
Free Trials, Tools & Tips
Amazon Reviews
4.6
from 582 reviews
Add review
Advertisement
Comments
What do you think of this Amazon deal?+20 points
beckyvac

Great deal thank you 😊

Like
Reply1
BuzzyBee
LD Hunter

beckyvac You're very welcome ☺️

Like
Reply1
Rate Posts
Good or Bad?
Rate deals, earn Amazon vouchers!
Play Now
The best deals, straight to your inbox

Join Latest Deals for free and get a hand-picked list of the best deals, delivered straight to your inbox. Fancy yourself as a bit of a bargain hunter? Share deals you find and earn Amazon vouchers!

Tom Church
Co-Founder &
Chief Bargain Hunter
Tom Church, Co-Founder
We value your privacy

We use cookies to help give you the best experience on our website with improved customisation, analytics & advertising (inc. personalisation). You can read our full cookie policy. Please either , or .