What is Robert Dyas?
Robert Dyas came from Ireland in 1872 and opened up his first ironmongers with just a £5 inheritance to his name. He determined to provide customers with the best possible products and services. To date, they have about 95 stores across the South of England, a website that offers different delivery options and where you can shop 24 hours a day anywhere in the UK.
Robert Dyas expanded its reach through London and the South East. The company’s journey was not smooth: World War One, the Wall Street Crash, the loss of 18 stores, as well as their head office and warehouse in The Blitz. Before Christmas in 1997 a fire obliterated their distribution centre and head office. But still the company rose from the ashes and kept on going.
In RobertDyas.co.uk, you’ll find everything you need for your home and garden, cleaning solutions to kitchen essentials to the latest DIY gadgets and gardening must-haves. They provide their customers special Robert Dyas offers on product selections from some of the world’s most popular brands to exciting new start-ups of up to half the price.
Looking for the best deals and savings for Robert Dyas? Here at LatestDeals.co.uk, we have all the latest deals, discounts and voucher codes shared by our community of bargain hunters. Save money in the Robert Dyas sale today
What does Robert Dyas sell?
- Electricals: The company offers top brand electricals for cleaning, cooking and other household tasks. Whether you’re looking for a new blender or soup maker, or a new cleaning tool like a vacuum cleaner, you’ll find it in their electricals range. Included in this category are Kitchen Appliances, Large Kitchen Appliances and Home Electricals.
- Outdoor: Shop for all your outdoor living essentials such as garden furniture, barbecues, lighting and heating. They have everything you need to make your outdoor space enjoyable all year round. You can shop by category which includes Garden Fixture, Barbecues, Outdoor Lighting, Garden Buildings, Outdoor Play, Bird Care, Camping & Picnic, Patio Heating and Garden Décor.
- Gardening: You can find everything you need for your garden from Garden Power, Garden Buildings, Garden Chemicals, Pest Control, Garden Décor, Garden Tools, Planting & Growing, Watering and Bird Care.
- DIY: All your DIY tools and supplies for your home and garden can be found on this category. Browse through their Power Tools, Hand Tools & Sets, Tool Storage & Benches, Painting & Decorating, Ladders, Workwear & Safety, Home Security, Smart Home, Extension Leads & Fittings, Ironmongery, Torches & Worklights and Car Care.
How do I contact Robert Dyas?
For questions or enquiries about their products and services or orders you have placed, you can use their Frequently Asked Questions page or contact their Customer Service team through the following:
- Order Line and Customer Service: 0800 706677
- In-store: Find the nearest store either by postcode or location in their Store Finder
What are the delivery options for Robert Dyas?
- Standard - £3.95
- Next Day: £4.95
- Named Day: £4.95
- Saturday: £7.95
- Standard - £11.95
- Next Day/Named Day/Saturday: N/A
- Standard - £11.95
- Next Day/Named Day/Saturday: N/A
- Standard/Next Day/Named Day: 7am to 9pm
- Saturday: 7am to 6pm
- Free standard delivery not available for Northern Ireland, Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight
- Standard - £15.00
- Next Day: £15.00
- Named Day: £15.00
- Saturday: £25.00
- Standard - £99.00
- Next Day: £99.00
- Named Day: £99.00
- Saturday: N/A
- Standard - £25.00
- Next Day/Named Days/Saturday: N/A
- AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41
- Next Day/Named Day – 8am to 7pm
- Saturday – 8am to 6pm
- Take advantage of free delivery on all orders over £50 from Robert Dyas by simply entering the promotion code FREEDEL50 at the checkout (cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion code).
- This offer excludes certain selected garden furniture sets and barbecues, Robert Dyas gift vouchers, selected tools and DIY, hostess trolleys, food hampers and items for delivery to Northern Ireland, Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight. This promotion does not apply to any products that have bulky shipping charges.
- Available for orders placed on the website from Monday to Friday before 3.00pm, you can choose next day delivery for a small additional charge (delivery on working days only). Orders placed after 3pm on a Friday will be delivered Tuesday.
- You can also select a convenient day to receive your delivery by choosing a named day delivery (delivery on working days only). Working days are Monday-Friday 8am-7pm inclusive, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
- Orders placed before 3.00pm on a Friday (excluding Bank Holidays), can be delivered on a Saturday for an additional charge.
- Heavy or bulky items can also be delivered on a Saturday, but must be ordered before 3.00pm on a Friday (excluding Bank Holidays). Items with this requirement are clearly marked under delivery on the product page.
- It is clearly indicated on the relevant product page that some items sold on their website require the use of their special delivery service. If your order contains one of these, their carrier will contact you within 48 hours to arrange a convenient delivery date.
- Delivery is available for Next Day, Named Day and Saturdays. Sundays & Public Holidays are excluded. Orders placed after 3pm on a Friday will be delivered Tuesday.
- Available to both Robert Dyas and Ryman stores across UK. If you choose to have your order delivered to your local store, it is completely free and will take 2-5 working days (excluding Bank Holidays).
- You will receive an email confirmation once your order arrives and ready for collection in your chosen store. It will be held in store for 7 days. Make sure to bring your proof of purchase and a suitable ID upon collection.
How do I return an item to Robert Dyas?
Your Right to Cancel
Most of their products are covered by their 30 day no quibble money back guarantee as long as they are with their original packaging, unused and in resalable condition.
Products not covered by their 30 day money-back-guarantee:
- Large Kitchen Appliances (including washing machines, cookers, dishwashers, fridge freezers, hobs, cooker hoods and dryers)
- Outdoor Garden Furniture
- Indoor Furniture
- Products delivered direct from our approved suppliers (this is highlighted on the product detail page)
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- DVDs /CDs / USB memory sticks which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety
Right to Charge for Aborted Collection
If you are not at home when we they to collect, the company has the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to them of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
- Contact Customer Service
You can contact their Customer Services team on 0800 707 6677 (Monday to Friday 8am to 7pm, Saturday and Sunday 9am to 5pm or via email to: mailto:email@example.com who will provide you with Returns instructions. You can also download their Returns Form or use the form on your delivery and returns note, enclosed with your goods.
- Returns Address
Robert Dyas Distribution Centre
Swallow dale Lane
- Visit Your Local Robert Dyas Store
If you are returning the item to a local Robert Dyas store, a refund for the purchase price of the product will be issued, less any relative discount applied to the original order.