Skittles Fruits Sweets Family Size Pouch Bag
Thorntons Milk, Dark, White Classic Collection Chocolate Box 262g
Cadbury Dairy Milk Buttons Chocolate Dessert 85g
Twinings Superblends Sleep with Spiced Apple & Camomile, 20 Tea Bags
Lindt Nuxor with Dark Chocolate 165g
Quorn Vegetarian Chicken Style Pieces 300g
Ecover Fabric Softener Gardenia & Vanilla 25 Washes 750ml (25 Washes)
Birds Eye Green Cuisine Chicken-Free Dippers X22 403g
Cadbury Bournville Fingers Dark Chocolate Biscuits
Carte D'Or Salted Caramel Ice Cream 1L
Linda McCartney Mozzarella Burger X2 227g
Original Source I'm Plant Based Lavender & Rosemary Hand Wash 335ml
Cadbury Flake Chocolate Dessert 85g
Itsu Chilli Miso Rice'Noodles 63g
Get 20% off Coats and Knitwear at Tu Clothing
Childs Farm Bubble Bath Organic Raspberry 250ml
WW Electronic Precision Glass Digital Bathroom Scales
Sainsbury's Pet Hamper
Running from My Responsibility Belt
Method Gel Handwash, Pink Grapefruit 354ml
Young's Chip Shop Large Cod Fillets 440g
Gillette Venus Oceana Disposable Razors X3
Califia Farms Unsweetened Almond Drink 750ml
Nutty Bruce Organic Unsweetened Almond Milk
Twinings Superblends Matcha Green Tea with Cranberry & Lime, 20 Tea Bags
Innocent Dairy Free Almond 750ml
Rude Health Almond Drink 1L
Plenish Organic 6% Almond Dairy Free Drink 1L
Navy Waterproof Performance Parka Jacket
Brown Leopard Print Borg Shacket (5-14 Years)
Sauce Shop Brussels Sprout Ketchup 260g
Febreze 3Volution Plug Refill Sugar Plum
Sainsbury's Warm Glow X20 36g
Imperial Leather Foamburst Moisturising 200ml
Twinings English Breakfast Tea, 100 Tea Bags
What is Sainsbury's?
Sainsbury’s is one of the leading and largest chain of supermarkets in the UK along with Tesco and Asda. It was founded by John James Sainsbury in 1869. It began as a shop in Drury Lane, London and became the biggest grocery retailer in 1922 and was one of the pioneers of self-service retailing in the country. The company’s vision is to be the most trusted retailer where people love to work and shop. They are committed in putting their customers at the heart of everything they do as well as investing in their stores, colleagues and their multi-channels to provide the best possible shopping experience.
Sainsburys.co.uk branded as “Sainsbury’s Online” provides their customers the convenience of shopping for their grocery items online or by phone. They also provide gift cards and Sainsbury's Business Direct transactional websites that sell gift cards, gift vouchers and food tokens with credit or value that can be spent at any Sainsbury store.
If you want amazing savings on your groceries, LatestDeals.co.uk has the latest Sainsburys.co.uk discounts, voucher codes, coupon codes and sales shared each month by our community of generous bargain hunters.
A table full of delicious summer food recipes from chicken, pasta and fish to share with your family and friends. Table squish is living well
How to find your nearest store
To find your nearest Sainsbury store, go to the website and use their store finder tool. Just enter your postcode and it will show you a map with all the nearest shops. Find your nearest and head there to get the best Sainsbury's discounts, special offers and daily bargains.
What does Sainsbury's sell?
Sainsbury's has over 90,000 products available to their customers. Their online catalogue includes the following categories:
- Groceries – you can order fresh food including vegetables, fruit, fish, meat, dairy, eggs, bakery, as well as frozen food, drinks, non-perishables, pet food, toiletries and more. Make sure to keep an eye out for the special Sainsburys clearance offers on the Sainsbury's website where you can get discounts and bargains.
- Health and beauty – online, Sainsbury's sells toiletries for women, men, child and baby. Get shower gel, shampoo, toothpaste, deodorant, and basic pharmaceuticals. In some stores Sainsbury's has a large pharmacy.
- Household – get everything you need for cleaning the bathroom and keeping your house in order. Online, Sainsbury's houses everything you could want, including hoover bags, dishwasher tablets, wipes, dusters, and also things like sewing kits and batteries.
- Home – just like Amazon, Argos, or Habitat, Sainsbury's sells a big collection of home products. That includes lights, interior furniture, knives and forks, stationery, toys for the kids and even things like sportswear.
- Baby – if you're looking to save money on your new baby or young child, know that Sainsbury's often has discount codes, and deals on nappies, baby wipes, talcum powder, food and baby food.
- TU Clothing - similarly to Tesco, Sainsbury's has a large clothing selection for men, women and children. When going back to school, make sure you take a look at the discounted range of school clothes for your kids, or if you're going to work make sure Sainsbury's is a place you take a look for deals on shirts, trousers, skirts and shoes. And then you can find T-shirts, hoodies, jeans and much more.
- Entertainment – in recent years Sainsbury's has done a big push into the entertainment space selling CDs, DVDs, electrical items such as TVs, stereos, and other audio systems. But there's also Sainsburys on demand, which is an online platform where you can watch Live video.
- Mobile phones – Sainsbury's sells mobile phones but something many people don't know is that they also sell refurbished phones. You can often find big discounts, voucher codes, and bargains here on the latest models as well as tablets such as the Apple iPad Mini.
One feature of the Sainsbury's website that many members of the Latest Deals are particularly keen on is the favourites category. Once you register to the website, things that you normally buy often are put into your favourite category – this makes it really easy to pick the things you need quickly and have them delivered to your home with convenience. Any deals or discounts on those products will automatically be applied. But make sure you always look for other deals from our community first.
Brands Sainsbury's stocks a big range of UK top leading brands, household names, that we all love to consume. Examples include:
- Birds Eye
- Oral B
- Max Factor
Sainsbury's Sales - When are they?
Throughout the year you'll fine big sales at Sainsbury's. Every day Sainsbury's has discounts, special offers, buy one get one free, multi buys, and more on groceries. And then big sales on certain categories of products throughout the year. For example in October half-term it tends to have a very big Sainsbury's toy sale.
Sainsbury's also takes part in Black Friday, and at the end of August it begins its back to school sale. In January it has a sale on TU clothing so make sure you take a look on Latest Deals for the best bargains of the month.
Does Sainsbury's do Black Friday?
Sainsbury's does take part in Black Friday in store. It likes to keep things fairly secret but usually on the day you can go into your local branch and find lots of homeware and electricals reduced significantly in price such as big TVs and audio systems. Online it also has special offers and discounts but it may not call them Black Friday deals.
How do I contact Sainsbury's?
- You may email them using their Online Contact Form.
- You may call Customer Support on 0800 636 262
- You may call their helpline for online shopping on 0800 328 1700
Customer Support opening times:
- Monday - Friday: 8am - 10pm
- Saturday: 8am - 7pm
- Sunday: 10am - 4pm
Online shopping helpline opening times:
- Monday - Sunday: 8am - 11pm
For more information, visit their Contact Us page.
On this page you can find all the latest deals, discounts, and voucher codes for Sainsbury's shared by our community of real bargain hunters every day look for and post hot UK deals from the supermarket.
What are the delivery options for Sainsbury's?
Same Day Delivery
- For Home Delivery there is a £25 minimum order value on same day grocery delivery orders.
- Orders over £40 will be charged a delivery fee which will vary according to the delivery slot you choose.
- Orders under £40 will be charged a maximum delivery fee of £9.
- There is no delivery charge for same day orders over £100 booked for delivery on Monday to Thursday after 14:00.
- If the service is available in your area, you will see slots available to book for delivery/collection on the day of booking.
- Cut off is 12 midday on the day of delivery or collection.
- The earliest delivery slot for same day orders is 6pm-7pm.
- For Click & Collect there is no minimum order value for same day grocery delivery orders.
- There is a charge of £6 for same day orders under £40 and same day collection on a basket of £40 or more is £2.
- There is no collection charge for same day orders over £100 booked for collection on Monday to Thursday.
- The earliest collection slot for same day orders is 4pm-5pm.
- Anytime Delivery Pass entitles you to any one free delivery per day, 7 days per week when you spend £40 or more. This pass costs £60 for 12 months, £35 for 6 months or £20 for 3 months.
- Midweek Delivery Pass entitles you to any one free delivery per day on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays when you spend £40 or more. Any deliveries outside of these times will be charged at the delivery rate as advertised on our website. This pass costs £30 for a 12 months, £18 for a 6 months or £10 for 3 months.
For more information, visit their Delivery & Collection page.
How do I return an item to Sainsbury's?
If what you order is broken you can claim a refund at Sainsbury's. This is true within 12 months of purchase. You need to take it back to the store you bought it from along with the receipt, and there you will get a refund. If you don't want your product any more then you can return it within 30 days of delivery as long as you haven't opened it and again you have the receipt. You will need to return it to the store you bought it from and you get a refund.
If you ordered the product online you can return the product with a returns form which you can find on their website. If you have any queries call the Sainsbury's customer service team.
Certain items can't be returned. These include food, fireworks, baby food, and any entertainment with broken seals as well as lottery tickets (it be awesome if we could…)
Sainsbury's Nectar Card
The Nectar card is Sainsbury's loyalty scheme. Every time you shop you can earn Nectar points which are transferable into cash discounts on what you buy. Unlike Tesco Clubcard points, Nectar points can also be gathered and spent at other retailers including Homebase.
How can you pay at Sainsbury's?
When ordering online at Sainsbury's delivery charges vary. Between £25 and £40 you may be charged a fee of £6.95. On larger orders the delivery fee may be less. Make sure you check before placing your order. Sainsbury's accepts MasterCard, Visa, Visa debit, Maestro, JCB, Electron, American Express, and Duet cards.
When booking your delivery slot for online purchases you can choose a one hour time period which makes it very convenient for when you're at home. However very often, you can save money by choosing click and collect. Use the Sainsbury's store finder tool to locate your nearest shop.
Sainsbury's Quick & Easy Recipes
Sainsbury's quick & easy recipes for tasty lunches and delicious dinners, perfect for a family on the go.