Posca PC-1MR marker pens have extra-fine tips and a line width of just 0.7mm, making them perfect for anything involving intricate detail. The markers use water-based pigment ink to produce strong, vibrant, poster-paint-like colour.
Use the pens on practically any surface, including metal, wood, fabric, plastic, canvas, etc. They're even suitable to use on paper and card, as they don't bleed.
The ink can be wiped off glass easily, making the pens wonderful for creating temporary signs and window art. You can even create your own permanent designs on terracotta and glass by baking in the oven, or on clothing and other fabric by ironing on the reverse.
The limitations of this pen are endless making it a must-have for any home, office and business.
Instructions on how to make permanent:
- Terracotta - by baking at 220 degrees for 45 minutes, then spraying with clear varnish
- Porcelain - by baking at 160 degrees for 45 minutes, then spraying with clear varnish
- Glass - by baking in the oven at 160 degrees for 45 minutes then spraying with clear varnish
- Textiles - by ironing on reverse
- Metal, plastic and wood - by spraying with clear varnish
. Pack of 16
. Extra fine bullet tip
. 0.7mm line width
. Write on any surface
. Removable from glass
. Water based
. Bleed-proof on paper and card
. Approximate dimensions (mm) H 310 W 225 D 24
Join Latest Deals for free and get a hand-picked list of the best deals, delivered straight to your inbox. Fancy yourself as a bit of a bargain hunter? Share deals you find and earn Amazon vouchers!
Chief Bargain Hunter