What is Waitrose?
Waitrose is a UK-based chain of supermarkets founded by Wallace Waite, Arthur Rose and David Taylor in 1904 and its head office is located in Berkshire, England. The company started out as a small grocery stores in Acton, West London and has massively expanded to around 350 branches throughout the United Kingdom, including 30 Waitrose convenience stores as of 2015. It is to date the sixth largest grocery retailer in the country. In addition, the company has a royal warrant to supply groceries, wine and spirits to Her Royal Highness, Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Charles.
Waitrose provides a wide selection of products that are fresh and of high quality. They also combine the convenience of a supermarket with the knowledge and service of a specialty shop. They also make sure to carefully source their food locally and internationally.
Their website Waitrose.com makes shopping for your essentials even more convenient and easier. You can take advantage of great savings from their offers such as 25% off and 3 for £10 on select products. You may also want to check out our deals for Co-Op Food if you want to get more savings on your groceries and home needs.
Here at LatestDeals.co.uk we offer even greater savings for you and your family from our amazing list of Waitrose.com coupon codes and voucher codes shared exclusively each month by our community of bargain hunters.
Love food? At Waitrose they’re all about great quality food and cooking, from indulgent bakes to healthy dinners and everything in between.
What does Waitrose sell?
At Waitrose.com, you can easily import your shopping list from another online supermarket and you can even search for more than one product at the same time using their multi-search. Their online product categories include the following:
- Groceries: Buy Groceries from Waitrose, and choose from a range of the highest quality Groceries products available in the UK.
- Entertaining: Whether you’re organizing a family gathering, throwing a garden party or simply planning a picnic with friends, let their made to order food service do the hard work for you so you can relax.
- Cellar: Visit Waitrose Cellar to browse & buy from their expertly chosen selection of quality red & white wine, champagne, prosecco & more.
- Florist: Waitrose Florist offering same day and next day delivery on a beautiful range of flowers.
- Garden: UK's best online garden centre, with everything from garden plants to wildlife accessories. The UK's home of online gardening.
- Pet: Visit Waitrose Pet for the food, care and accessories to keep your pets happy.
- Gifts: They have a huge range of hampers and gifts available.
How do I contact Waitrose?
Your Local Branch
If you want to contact them about an experience you’ve had in one of their branches, contact the Branch Management team directly. You may use their Find a Branch to get the branch contact details.
- You may email their Customer Care using their Online Contact Form.
- For myWaitrose card enquiries, you may email them at email@example.com.
- You may call Customer Care on 0800 188 884 and at 44 (0)1344 82 5232 if you’re outside UK.
Customer Care opening times:
Waitrose Cellar, Flowers and Gifts
- For Wine Cellar, email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Flowers, email them at email@example.com.
- For Gifts, email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may call them on 0800 188 881 and at 44 (0)1344 82 5232 if you’re outside UK.
- Cellar, Flowers and Gifts opening times:
- Monday-Friday: 8am-10pm
- Saturday: 8am-9pm
- Sunday: 9am-7pm
Waitrose Garden in association with Crocus
- You may email them at email@example.com.
- You may call them on 01344 578800.
- Lines are open Monday-Friday: 9am-5pm.
- You may email them on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may call them on 0345 032 8002.
- Lines are open Monday-Friday 9am-6pm.
If you prefer in writing, their address is:
For more information, read their full Contact page.
What are the delivery options for Waitrose?
- Grocery and/or Waitrose Entertaining Delivery - FREE (subject to a minimum spend of £60)
- Grocery Collect - FREE (subject to a minimum spend of £40)
- Waitrose Entertaining Collect - FREE (no minimum spend)
- Shop in Branch Delivery- £3 for a spend of more than £50
- Shop in Branch Delivery- £5 for a spend of less than £50
For more information, read their full Delivery FAQ page.
How do I return an item to Waitrose?
- If you changed your mind about your order, simply hand it back to the driver if he’s still around and Waitrose will arrange a refund.
- If you change your mind later, return the product to the Waitrose Branch where it was purchased and you will be given a refund.
- You have 35 days to return the product together with the proof of purchase and in its original packaging.
- Chilled and frozen products (including Entertaining)
- Baby Food and Milk
- Gifts Cards, Vouchers and e-top ups
- Lottery Tickets and Scratch Cards
- Tobacco, Cigarettes and Tobacco Products (papers, filters etc) Cigars
- Unsealed DVDs CDs and Video Games
- Unsealed earrings or hair accessories
- Unsealed bedding (pillows, duvets, quilt covers, sheets)
For more information, read their full Returns and Refunds Policy.
John Lewis Partnership gift cards
You can buy John Lewis Partnership gift cards in any denomination (starting at £10 online and £1 in our shops), and have them despatched to any UK postcode for a small charge, together with a card and gift message. If you buy a gift card yourself, you can also opt to receive an envelope so that you can send it on as a gift if you wish.
The recipient can then use our gift card to shop in John Lewis or Waitrose shops or online. The gift card will expire 24 months from purchase or last use. Buying a product or making a balance enquiry refreshes the 24-month expiry period.
Waitrose Love to Bake Series on YouTube
Eric Lanlard shows you how to make his irresistible chocolate tart infused with delicate spices.