Superdrug Health & Beautycard: How Does the Loyalty Scheme Work?
Superdrug’s Health & Beautycard is a free reward scheme. You earn points, get free delivery, birthday treats, exclusive deals and more.
This article contains affiliate links which may earn Latest Deals commission if you make a purchase through them. This helps fund the Latest Deals community.
You can get a free Superdrug Health & Beautycard. Sign up on the website for free. It takes about 5 minutes to sign up.
If you sign up on the website, after you register your details you will see your Health & Beautycard number, plus an image of your bar code.
You will also receive the digital Superdrug Health & Beautycard barcode via email. Neither is very practical to find in the shops.
Alternatively, get Stocard - a free application that makes it easy to store all your reward cards in one place. Just scan the Superdrug barcode and it's saved in the app.
What Are The Benefits of Superdrug's Health & Beautycard?
- Free delivery when you spend £15 online (normally £25)
- Exclusive lower prices on selected products online and in-store
- Treat Thursday - Every Thursday new exclusive deals or freebies become available
- Star Buys - Every week a new range of deals become available
- Feel Good Fridays - up to 60% off select products each Friday (update - this launched in August 2022, it is not clear if this is still running)
- Receive points as you shop (1 point for every £1 you spend)
- Use points as part of future payments
- Birthday treat
See Superdrug member offers here (you need to login first)
How Much Are Superdrug Health & Beautycard Points Worth?
- 1 point is worth £0.01p
- 100 points is worth £1
You can use your points for part payments. Unlike Boots Advantage Card, you must make part of a payment with points and the rest with cash. For example, if a product is £3.99, you could use 300 points and pay £0.99 yourself.
You can only spend your points in increments of 100. So if you have 190 points, you can only spend 100.
Do Superdrug Health & Beautycard Points Expire?
Yes. Superdrug Health & Beautycard points expire after 24 months. However, you should note that you also need to use your card once every 12 months or your account may be closed, losing any points.