Freelance Social Video Editor
LatestDeals.co.uk seeks an experienced video editor for our social media team. We are looking to produce succinct consumer advice with a flair. Daily 3-minute videos that you will pitch the ideas for, plan and create.
- Description: Freelance video editor for social media
- Location: London (in the office or remote)
- Rates: Available upon request
- 1+ years experience of editing videos for social media
- 1+ years researching and producing videos of news topics
- Demonstrable understanding of key metrics for social media videos and how various aspects influence the organic reach of a video
- 1+ years experience of filming, producing, researching and writing scripts
- 1+ years experience of adding custom graphics, text overlays with either Adobe AfterEffects or similar.
- Experience with the latest social media video editing software (most of which makes things much easier)
- Able to create a professional video from start to finish: able to find ideas, research, storyboard, script, produce, film, edit and distribute
- A real self-starter with a news mindset
- Deep understanding of social media, key engagement measures, and content that performs well
- Demonstrable experience of producing and editing videos quickly for social media, on a daily basis
About Latest Deals & The Role
LatestDeals.co.uk is one of the UK's largest money saving communities. Over 850,000+ members look for the best deals, discounts, and tricks to save money.
To drive community engagement, attract new website visitors, and to establish itself as a destination site, LatestDeals.co.uk seeks to develop a professional video production unit.
The topic of videos produced will be succinct consumer advice with a flair: the latest bargain buys, trending products, shopping secrets, case studies and more.
The videos will be distributed on our social media channels which include our Facebook Page (100,000+ fans), Facebook Group (172,000+ members) and Instagram. Some videos may also be used in press releases to national media.
What's it like to work at LatestDeals.co.uk?
We are a small company which works hard but has fun and enjoys an engaging atmosphere with a start-up feel. The office is in a co-working space, looking over the beautiful St Katherine's Docks (think water and boats). There's free drinks every day, free coffee from a barista and much more. Our most important working principle is to listen to each other and that every idea is worthy of testing.
Interested? Please send your CV, links to relevant work, and a brief outline of your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org