Save £10 on 2+ Uniroyal Tyre Orders at ASDA
10% off Travel Insurance Orders at ASDA
10% off Orders over £25 at Asda George
3% off ASDA Gift Card with Kids Pass for £1
10% off Selected Online Doctor Orders at ASDA
Free Click and Collect on Orders over £25 at ASDA
Christmas Lines with Fantastic Savings and Multibuy Deals at ASDA
Save up to 50% on Black Friday Deals - Airfryers, Nintendo Switch, Coffee Machines, and More at ASDA
10% Cashback on Eligible Purchases at ASDA
Significant Discounts on Chosen Groceries through Price Reductions at ASDA
Monthly Delivery Pass from £3.50 at ASDA
Buy 3 Toiletries, Get 2 for Free at ASDA
2 Items for 3 Pounds on Bakery Selection at ASDA
2 for £10 Beer Deal at ASDA
2 Games for £10 on Select Items at ASDA
25% off When You Buy 3 Selected Extra Special Wine at ASDA
Quality Street, Heroes and Roses Tubs: 2 for £8 at ASDA
2 Beer Packs for £16 at ASDA
3 for £3 on Chosen Pet Treats at ASDA
Buy 3 Christmas Gifts and Get 2 Free at ASDA
Significant Discounts on Bulk Purchases at ASDA
25% off Select Wine with Purchase of 6 Bottles at ASDA
2 Pizzas for £5 on Selected Chicago Town Variety at ASDA
Monthly Subscription Starting at £3.50 at ASDA
Beer Packs: 2 for £16 Mix and Match at ASDA
Up to 50% off Toys from Popular Brands at ASDA
2 Ready Meals for £6 on Selected Items at ASDA
Buy 3, Get 2 Free on Select Meal Deal Items at ASDA
2 Meat Items for £5 at ASDA
Special Deal: 2 for £3 on Certain Cake Bars, Slices, and Tarts at ASDA
5 Baby Food Items for £4 at ASDA
Great Discounts Available on Bulk Grocery Purchases at ASDA
2 Cookies for £2 on Selected at ASDA
2 Items for £8 on Certain Meat, Chicken, and Fish Products at ASDA
2 Books for £7 on Chosen Children's Titles at ASDA
Asda is one of the UK's top supermarkets. An excellent place to purchase your household including kitchenware, clothing, electronics and appliances. With the variety of items and great value Asda offers, shopping using an Asda discount code or Asda voucher code can get you the savings you need. For just about anything, whether you need to shop for clothing from George or you're looking for the freshest vegetables, you get to choose from world-famous brands in every category. Asda simply has all the brilliant deals you need to get you and your family on the move.Read more
|🥇 Best Discount:||50% Off|
|🛍️ Active Promo Codes:||2|
|⚡ Verified Vouchers:||97|
|🕰️ Last Updated:|
Latest Deals is for bargain hunters - we share genuine deals, vouchers, freebies and competitions.
Chief Bargain Hunter
ASDA Discount Codes: How to Find & Use Vouchers
How to redeem ASDA vouchers?
- Select the voucher of your choice here at LatestDeals.co.uk and head on to Asda.com.
- Enter your postcode or log in with your email and password if you're already registered to begin shopping.
- Select the corresponding to your offer and click "Add". You can also shop for other items you want.
- When you're done shopping click "Checkout" found at the right side of the page.
- Choose your delivery method and fill in the necessary details.
- Review your items and click "Continue".
- Enter your payment details then click "Save & Continue".
- On the evoucher page you will see "Got a promitional code?" just below your items and a box labelled "If you have an ASDA promotional code, please enter it here:". Simply type in or paste you voucher code in the box provided and click "Validate". Your total will then be adjusted accordingly.
- Finalize your details and orders.
- Enjoy your discount!
Top 3 Groceries Commodities at ASDA
When you're in a rush to buy groceries, it's easy to get carried away and overspend. ASDA provides affordable grocery options while still making sure their customers have a great experience. We'll also look at the benefits of shopping for your groceries on budget at ASDA.
Smirnoff Premium Vodka
Looking for something new to drink?
Smirnoff Premium Vodka is the world’s one of the favourite premium vodkas. It’s triple distilled from different blended grains, filtered ten times through seven columns of charcoal and exceptionally pure-tasting. You can use it in a wide range of popular drinks like Moscow Mules, Cosmopolitans or Bloody Marys.
ASDA has everything you need to make your favourite cocktails at home with their selection of mixers including Smirnoff Ice, Red Square and Green Apple Twist. And if you want to try something new they also have a wide variety of flavoured vodkas that come in exciting flavours like raspberry lime or watermelon mint.
Corona Extra Premium Lager Beer Bottles
Corona Extra is the ideal beer for any occasion. It’s light, crisp and refreshing with a hint of fruitiness that makes it one of the most popular beers in the world.
The unmistakable colour, taste and flavour make it “the cerveza mas fina” or finest beer in Spanish. It’s made for gathering with friends to celebrate life's best moments.
You can enjoy this refreshing and inexpensive beverage at any time of day whether you are on vacation or just hanging out at home after work.
Fillipo Sansovino Prosecco
Looking for a new wine to try?
ASDA has just the thing! Filippo Sansovino Prosecco is an Italian white wine that’s perfect for celebrations or with light fish or pasta dishes. It has a deliciously soft and appley taste, so you’ll love it straight away.
ASDA has plenty of money-saving beverages in stock so you can pick up a few bottles, so you can choose one from them.
- I’ve not shopped in Asda for a while now but when I did I loved the clothes department as I use to get my kids clothes from there. DawnBailey
- I prefer asda over most shops mainly due to the fact of the size of my local one, it's in an old Dixon's. The staff tend to be a lot more helpful than other places and can't do enough to help you. Back when my nan was alive they were more than accommodating when she came shopping with a wheelchair and such. An added bonus is they have their own brand which is brilliantly priced. And i like the token idea to pick a donation after purchasing shopping AnthonyFulton
- My experience with Asda - Great Staff really helpful and always with a smile. Products are ok but not a great quality. I think most of the products is overpriced. I do use Asda every time I do shopping but it isn't my favourite shop anymore. AlicjaJagielska
- Asda isn't my main supermarket, purely because of distance, but it is close to our new office so I do now shop there a few times a month. I love their homeware section and have always loved George at Asda. Their prices are very good and the quality of the groceries is great. The reductions (yellow stickers) are always hefty in our store which is a bonus when leaving work late! The staff are polite, friendly and very helpful. I'm always very happy to shop at Asda especially with a voucher code. kellyknight
- I shop at Asda and I have done for many years. I do feel though that service has slipped somewhat recently. Asda used to be customer focused and their slogan used to be "happy to help" however I do find the staff unhappy and unhelpful. I also find that they have a lot of products out of stock that in my option shouldn't be out of stock, own brand baked beans being one that seems to come up a lot. However, on the whole they do seem to be good value so I will probably continue to shop with them for convenience. lauraddd
- Unfortunately ASDA is not my main supermarket anymore as other companies are so competitive I try to shop where I can get the best deals as like everyone I am on a budget. I do however use them for my grandsons nappies and wipes as they are by far the best quality i have found for him and i also buy alot of their clothing as i love the fit and the style they have to offer and also good at Christmas time with their offers for tins of Chocolates and sweets SRFMLY
- Asda is the shop I mainly use to do online grocery shopping however I am finding more & more that the deliveries have poor substitutions, short dated products & generally never quite right! While Asda offers Asda Price Guarantee it has to be used on your next online shop but you cannot use in store APG receipts online which is frustrating, I wish they could be added to your account somehow. Asda does have some great clothing & I really recommend the George clothing range, it washes well & is off a good quality for the small price tag. SandyRhodes
- Asda isn't my main supermarket but I do go there frequently for the bits I can't get elsewhere. It can be quite hit and miss with things like freshness of bread. It's does sell a variety of products what we would call world foods from several countries to expand your palette. Asda's George range often has something for all the family in a range of sizes even I can get into. My fave local Asda staff have to be on the pharmacy. Always have a smile and a laugh with them. funwithlisa
- Asda is no longer my main shopping go to. It used to be but I feel as if prices have started to go up and quality down. There is a lot of competition out there and I think with the economy as it is right now Asda needs to step up it's game. Though I must say that the quality of their clothes especially kids is good. The good thing I can think about Asda is that it has quite a lot of sales all through the year.The staff are always polite and helpful. @bibishah81z
- I've only been using Asda regularly in the last year since moving to Cornwall where its one the few Supermarkets within a 10 mile radius to where I live. I am pleasantly surprised by the variety of item available to purchase albeit clothing, homewares or food. I have always found the quality of everything I've bought to be of a high standard and all reasonably priced. I have found great bargains on bedding i.e. duvet sets. There always seems to be reduced duvet sets every time I go to the store so i now have quite a collection. The staff are always friendly and helpful and go above and beyond to assist you. Maybe this is because its a semi rural community as it wasn't the same when I shopped before moving from West London. The only downside I've found it the food in the cafe isn't very good. There are always plenty of parking spaces and cash machine near the entrance. The store is very large so you are not battling with other trolleys as you go around doing your shopping. The bakery items are always fresh. The store is always very clean tidy and so are the toilets. jacquis
- Asda is just 10 mins down the road from me and it's quite popular here, we're greedy as we've got four of them haha. I've always have a list with me but never seem to stick with it, I'm sure I'm not the only one ;) The products are always good value, but lacking in Customer Service. Some choose to ignore you, carry on and chat with colleagues. Aside from that there is friendly staff that I've come across also. My partner often finds me in the George range or aisle 1 where the candles are!ScotsChick
- Asda has been my go to supermarket since living in Brighton because their prices are great and they have so much more variety over other supermarkets. I particularly love their 'World foods' which they have a huge selection of and their fresh pizzas are the best because they really pile on the toppings. I love their clothing range for buying affordable long-lasting jeans.
- I also get a delivery from Asda once a week which is a great service and the driver is always very friendly, on 2 occasions over 3 years my delivery has unfortunately been cancelled for unforeseen circumstances but I have always been generously compensated in this case. Their customer service can't be faulted. JessTilley
Top 3 Christmas Amazing Clothing at ASDA
ASDA is a great store for reasonably priced clothing, and their Christmas collection is no exception. This year, why not save yourself some money by checking out ASDA's Christmas clothing collection? We've got everything from festive frocks to cosy cardigans, so you're sure to find something to suit every one of your loved ones. If you're looking for something affordable to wear to Christmas parties or family gatherings, ASDA has you covered!
Blue Merry and Bright Knitted Jumper
Looking for a festive jumper?
This Merry and Bright textured slogan crew neck long sleeve fitted cuff sweater is perfect for the holidays. It’s got a sequin bow and gem detailing that will make you stand out in the crowd. Plus, it’s super soft to keep you cosy all day long!
You can wear this festive knit with your favourite jeans or leggings to complete your look. The bright colours are sure to bring some cheer into any room! With ASDA, you know you’re getting quality products at a low-cost price.
Snuggle Season Slogan Family Christmas Pyjamas Set
Looking for a new pyjama set?
Snuggle Season Slogan Family Christmas Pyjamas Set at ASDA is the perfect gift for your family this holiday season. It comes in different sizes and features an adorable monochrome large check print on the bottoms and matching family Christmas pyjamas. You can even find slogan t-shirts that say “Merry Christmas”, “Ho Ho Ho”, or “Let it Snow!” to match with your pyjama pants. This set will be sure to keep you cosy all winter long as you spend time with friends and family over the holidays.
The best part about these pyjamas is that they are made from 100% cotton so they won't irritate your skin like other materials might do. They're also machine washable so you don't have to worry about them shrinking or fading after washing them multiple times either! These inexpensive pyjamas are super soft, comfortable, warm, and stylish.
Red Knitted Penguin Jumper
Are you looking for an economical Christmas jumper to wear this year?
ASDA has a great range of jumpers available, including this adorable knitted penguin design. It’s made from 100% cotton and comes in red with white pom-poms on the feet. The body is long-sleeved and crew-necked, so it will keep you warm all winter long!
This knitted red penguin design will keep you warm and cosy during the winter months.
Top 3 Men Grooming Essentials at ASDA
In the past, men would spend hours in a barbershop getting their haircut and styled. Nowadays, with our busy schedules as well as the convenience of grocery stores like ASDA, we can now do it all there! ASDA has an inexpensive Men Grooming section that is dedicated to male-specific beauty products such as hair care, shaving supplies and more.
Davidoff Cool Water Wave 75ml Eau de Toilette Gift Set
Looking for a new fragrance?
Introducing Davidoff Cool Water Wave 75ml Eau de Toilette Gift Set. This seductive scent is perfect for men who are looking to make an impression on a budget. It’s the perfect gift for any occasion.
You can use this set every day of the week. With notes of grapefruit, Sichuan pepper, sea notes, juniper, sandalwood and patchouli in this fragrance type there is no way that anyone could resist its charm!
Try Out a New Look by Philips Series 3000 6 in 1 Face
Looking for a budget trimmer?
The Philips Series 3000 6 in 1 Face MG371013 at ASDA can be a perfect tool for any man looking to maintain their facial hair. It comes with six different tools that are all self-sharpening steel blades, so you know it’s going to be durable and last you a long time. Plus, it has an up to 60-minute run time, which means you can use it as much as needed without worrying about running out of power!
This all-in-one trimmer features self-sharpening steel blades and can be used wet or dry. Plus, it comes with three attachments so you can get exactly the style you want every time.
Joop Homme 75ml Eau de Toilette Gift Set
Looking for a cost-effective aftershave fragrance?
Joop Homme is an elegant and sophisticated scent that captures the essence of masculinity. The top notes are fresh and spicy, with hints of lavender and mint. The heart notes are woody, while the base is warm and sensual. This reasonable cologne will make you feel confident all day long!
You can wear this cologne to work or on a date night – it’s versatile enough for any occasion! It’s also available in 75ml Eau de Toilette Spray so you can take it with you wherever you go without worrying about spills or leaks.