ASDA Discount Codes
Working ASDA Vouchers and Promo Codes for March 2019
Asda is one of the UK's top supermarkets. An excellent place to purchase your household including kitchenware, clothing, electronics and appliances. With the variety of items and great value Asda offers, shopping using an Asda discount code or Asda voucher code can get you the savings you need. For just about anything, whether you need to shop for clothing from George or you're looking for the freshest vegetables, you get to choose from world-famous brands in every category. Asda simply has all the brilliant deals you need to get you and your family on the move.Read more
How to redeem ASDA vouchers?
- Select the voucher of your choice here at LatestDeals.co.uk and head on to Asda.com.
- Enter your postcode or log in with your email and password if you're already registered to begin shopping.
- Select the corresponding to your offer and click "Add". You can also shop for other items you want.
- When you're done shopping click "Checkout" found at the right side of the page.
- Choose your delivery method and fill in the necessary details.
- Review your items and click "Continue".
- Enter your payment details then click "Save & Continue".
- On the evoucher page you will see "Got a promitional code?" just below your items and a box labelled "If you have an ASDA promotional code, please enter it here:". Simply type in or paste you voucher code in the box provided and click "Validate". Your total will then be adjusted accordingly.
- Finalize your details and orders.
- Enjoy your discount!
- I’ve not shopped in Asda for a while now but when I did I loved the clothes department as I use to get my kids clothes from there. DawnBailey
- I prefer asda over most shops mainly due to the fact of the size of my local one, it's in an old Dixon's. The staff tend to be a lot more helpful than other places and can't do enough to help you. Back when my nan was alive they were more than accommodating when she came shopping with a wheelchair and such. An added bonus is they have their own brand which is brilliantly priced. And i like the token idea to pick a donation after purchasing shopping AnthonyFulton
- My experience with Asda - Great Staff really helpful and always with a smile. Products are ok but not a great quality. I think most of the products is overpriced. I do use Asda every time I do shopping but it isn't my favourite shop anymore. AlicjaJagielska
- Asda isn't my main supermarket, purely because of distance, but it is close to our new office so I do now shop there a few times a month. I love their homeware section and have always loved George at Asda. Their prices are very good and the quality of the groceries is great. The reductions (yellow stickers) are always hefty in our store which is a bonus when leaving work late! The staff are polite, friendly and very helpful. I'm always very happy to shop at Asda especially with a voucher code. kellyknight
- I shop at Asda and I have done for many years. I do feel though that service has slipped somewhat recently. Asda used to be customer focused and their slogan used to be "happy to help" however I do find the staff unhappy and unhelpful. I also find that they have a lot of products out of stock that in my option shouldn't be out of stock, own brand baked beans being one that seems to come up a lot. However, on the whole they do seem to be good value so I will probably continue to shop with them for convenience. lauraddd
- Unfortunately ASDA is not my main supermarket anymore as other companies are so competitive I try to shop where I can get the best deals as like everyone I am on a budget. I do however use them for my grandsons nappies and wipes as they are by far the best quality i have found for him and i also buy alot of their clothing as i love the fit and the style they have to offer and also good at Christmas time with their offers for tins of Chocolates and sweets SRFMLY
- Asda is the shop I mainly use to do online grocery shopping however I am finding more & more that the deliveries have poor substitutions, short dated products & generally never quite right! While Asda offers Asda Price Guarantee it has to be used on your next online shop but you cannot use in store APG receipts online which is frustrating, I wish they could be added to your account somehow. Asda does have some great clothing & I really recommend the George clothing range, it washes well & is off a good quality for the small price tag. SandyRhodes
- Asda isn't my main supermarket but I do go there frequently for the bits I can't get elsewhere. It can be quite hit and miss with things like freshness of bread. It's does sell a variety of products what we would call world foods from several countries to expand your palette. Asda's George range often has something for all the family in a range of sizes even I can get into. My fave local Asda staff have to be on the pharmacy. Always have a smile and a laugh with them. funwithlisa
- Asda is no longer my main shopping go to. It used to be but I feel as if prices have started to go up and quality down. There is a lot of competition out there and I think with the economy as it is right now Asda needs to step up it's game. Though I must say that the quality of their clothes especially kids is good. The good thing I can think about Asda is that it has quite a lot of sales all through the year.The staff are always polite and helpful. @bibishah81z
- I've only been using Asda regularly in the last year since moving to Cornwall where its one the few Supermarkets within a 10 mile radius to where I live. I am pleasantly surprised by the variety of item available to purchase albeit clothing, homewares or food. I have always found the quality of everything I've bought to be of a high standard and all reasonably priced. I have found great bargains on bedding i.e. duvet sets. There always seems to be reduced duvet sets every time I go to the store so i now have quite a collection. The staff are always friendly and helpful and go above and beyond to assist you. Maybe this is because its a semi rural community as it wasn't the same when I shopped before moving from West London. The only downside I've found it the food in the cafe isn't very good. There are always plenty of parking spaces and cash machine near the entrance. The store is very large so you are not battling with other trolleys as you go around doing your shopping. The bakery items are always fresh. The store is always very clean tidy and so are the toilets. jacquis
- Asda is just 10 mins down the road from me and it's quite popular here, we're greedy as we've got four of them haha. I've always have a list with me but never seem to stick with it, I'm sure I'm not the only one ;) The products are always good value, but lacking in Customer Service. Some choose to ignore you, carry on and chat with colleagues. Aside from that there is friendly staff that I've come across also. My partner often finds me in the George range or aisle 1 where the candles are!ScotsChick
- Asda has been my go to supermarket since living in Brighton because their prices are great and they have so much more variety over other supermarkets. I particularly love their 'World foods' which they have a huge selection of and their fresh pizzas are the best because they really pile on the toppings. I love their clothing range for buying affordable long lasting jeans.
- I also get a delivery from Asda once a week which is a great service and the driver is always very friendly, on 2 occasions over 3 years my delivery has unfortunately been cancelled for unforseen circumstances but I have always been generously compensated in this case. Their customer service can't be faulted. JessTilley